What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tell NIGGERPOONZANDI!


Obamanomics: Layoff Plans Soar By 126% In September To 115,730, 212% Higher Than Year Ago…




Hope and change.

Via Zero Hedge:


Still bullish on the Friday NFP number? According to Challenger we just went through a “sea-change” event as “Employers announced plans to shed 115,730 workers from their payrolls in September, making it the worst jobcut month in over two years. Heavy reductions planned by the military accounted for a large portion of September job cuts, signaling what may lie ahead as the federal government seeks across-the-board cuts in spending. September job cuts were 126 percent higher than the 51,114 announced in August, according to the latest Challenger report. They were 212 percent higher than September 2010, when employers announced just 37,151 job cuts. Last month’s total is the highest since April 2009, when 132,590 job cuts were announced.” Yet this is good news, considering that the biggest source of cuts was the bloated government and the insolvent Bank of America: “One-third of the layoffs announced this year came from government employers. It is, by far, the largest job-cutting sector, with 159,588 announced job cuts to date. This figure includes 54,182 government-sector cuts in September, 50,000 of which are the result of a five-year troop reduction plan announced by the United States Army. The second largest job-cutting sector to date is the financial sector, which announced 54,013 planned layoffs between January 1 and the end of September. That is up 177 percent from the 19,474 job cuts recorded over the first three quarters of 2010.
 
SOMEONE TELL NIGGERPOONZANDI


HOW’S THAT HOPEY-CHANGEY STUFF WORKIN’ OUT FOR YA (CONT’D): Layoff Plans Soar By 126% In September To 115,730, 212% Higher Than Year Ago, Highest Since April 2009. It was bad in 2009, but there might have been a real recovery. Instead, Obama has made it worse.
 
SOMEONE TELL NIGGERPOONZANDI


STIMULUS FAIL: “Eight new Dodge Grand Caravans, purchased 10 months ago with $186,192 in federal stimulus funds are sitting unused in storage at a county park because Waukesha County has found no takers for its proposed workers’ van pool program.”
 
JERRY POURNELLE:“I will note that the best way to make the US economy grow would be to suspend for five years all Federal Regulations on commerce. Let the states deal with it. You could provide that the suspension will take place in 180 days, and the Congress has those 180 days to reinstate any regulations it sees fit, but one at a time, not en masse. They would probably keep the US Department of Agriculture meat inspections and some programs like that rather than leaving such matters to the states. Some programs would never even be considered, like bunny inspectors. Give them 180 days to restore the necessary and all the others go. The result would be an economic miracle, but of course that will never happen.”

Of course not. Insufficient opportunities for graft.
 
Stocks trade down at open

Updated: 10/05/2011 09:43 ET
DOW 10,775.45 -33.26
NASDAQ 2,391.73 -13.09
S&P 1,118.60 -5.35
 
Stocks slide as job market remains weak
Companies added more jobs than expected in September, but also announced more layoffs. European markets climb as officials consider recapitalizing banks. New York regulators sue Bank of New York Mellon.


Updated: 10/05/2011 10:35 ET
DOW 10,816.59 +7.88
NASDAQ 2,409.38 +4.56
S&P 1,125.31 +1.36
 
Clearly this BITCH has become a NIGGER

Like NIGGERPOONZANDI!


DNC Chief Wasserman Schultz: “Anyone” Can See Economy’s Improving…




Yeah, “anyone” . . . after they’ve smoked a pound of crack.


(CNS News) — DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz insisted to CNSNews.com yesterday that “anyone’ can see that the economy is improving and sought to interpret what Pres. Obama really meant when he admitted Monday that Americans were not better off today than four years ago.

“Well, what President Obama said was that certainly since the collapse of Lehman Brothers, that Americans are not better off,” Wasserman Schultz told CNSNews.com. “That was specifically the president’s comment. I thought. And I think anyone who looks at the economy knows we have come a long way.

“We are certainly no longer dropping like a rock like we were in the months leading up to President Obama taking office,” Wasserman Schultz continued. “And now we’ve begun to turn the corner.”

“Anyone” can see that we’ve turned the corner? Really?

Even the 115,730 people who lost their jobs last month (the most in more than two years), or the American Airlines workers faced with the danger that their employer is going to have to file for bankruptcy?

And, how about the person at the pump fretting over the cost of filling his gas tank, or the young couple trying to sell their home?

I guess these aren’t the “anyones” the DNC chair was referring to.
 
In fact, FUCKTARD, you might want to search on "Firespin" and see why he's no longer here as I daily forced him to defend the idea that electing someone with an "R" behind their name was more important than having a Democrat in their place even if that "R" was a big government "moderate" Statist who believed in "Republican" Intervention because they were smarter since they didn't frighten the poor hapless Democrats the way "radical" Austrian (Obamanation: it's not a language...) Libertarians do...

"The more communal enterprise extends, the more attention is drawn to the bad business results of nationalized and municipalized undertakings. It is impossible to miss the cause of the difficulty: a child could see where something was lacking. So that it cannot be said that this problem has not been tackled. But the way in which it has been tackled has been deplorably inadequate. Its organic connection with the essential nature of socialist enterprise has been regarded as merely a question of better selection of persons. It has not been realized that even exceptionally gifted men of high character cannot solve the problems created by socialist control of industry."
Ludwig Heinrich Elder von Mises

:rolleyes:
__________________
AJ: I live in an oak forest...

fs: AJ, I'm standing in front of this tree and it's clearly a walnut, you don't live in an oak forest.

AJ: A forest will have more than one type of tree, but one usually predominates.

fs: All I see is this fucking Walnut tree! You're misusing the term Oak. It's just a forest.

AJ: 90% of the trees are oak.

fs: Now, you're just redefining the terms... We can't go any further with this conversation until you admit that this is a walnut tree...

AJ: Yes firespin, it's a walnut tree.

fs: Then you lied, you're stupid, you're inconsistent, and you make NO sense what-so-ever...
 
I like(d) Firespin and wish he'd come back. A very intelligent and literate poster.

I'd like to say "I TOLD YOU SO!"

:D
__________________
Obama, you see, is our nemesis. He is a totem, the logical manifestation of a warped media, the reification of some crazy — and arrogant — ideas about redistributive politics, the statist economy, and cultural and social life that permeated American life the last forty years. He is the president with a 1,000 faces that we have all seen at work, on TV, throughout American life, and at some point the odds determined that we had to have a rendezvous with him— perhaps a catharsis to teach us the wages of Keynesian debt, of a social policy contrary to human nature with its equality of result doctrines, of an all-powerful, all-growing unaccountable government, of the now hip ambiguity about past American protocols and history. Obama is the exaggeration of all the dubious ideas that arose since the 1960s — brought to fruition on his watch, delivered by mellifluous cadences by an untouchable persona.

In fact, a Barack Obama was long overdue. Had he not appeared out of nowhere in 2008, we would have surely had to invent him.

Victor Davis Hanson
 
Sorry, but we have no permits on record...



You FILE your paperwork, you don't wipe with it. Use your left hand and the approved sponge...


Eight-and-a-half-Bears told me that paper is worthless becasue it was signed by bluecoats.



And I wiped with your horned toad.



He may be a bit angry and subject to telling lies for the next few days.
 
Sorta kinda funny

the WALL STREET OCCUPIERS

scream at corp America

and communicate via

IPADS

IPODS

IPHONES

Owned/invented by the corporation that i sthe most valuable, has $70 billion in cash, gives NO donations has no foundations...........

They MOURN S Jobs, who was a MULTI BILLIONAIRE, and who grew uo in humble surroundings

Herman Cain is right, DONT BLAME OTHERS, YOU ARE THE LOSERS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top