Conversation thread for "The Queen's Quest"

Sounds good. I was waiting to hear / see my profile from you before I posted more.

2 things:
  • First, I only just no realized that the red links to the PC names in the last several posts are not links to their profiles but are instead links to their pics. Sorry about that: the links were supposed to go to profiles so that at any moment it would be easy for players/readers to look at those profiles. I will fix this in my posts, but you will need to fix them in yours IF you want to do so.
  • Second, I liked CutiePie's PM suggestion about profiles, so I am going to incorporate the idea tonight when I get home. Essentially it goes like this:
    • I control the profiles as you may have noticed.
    • This is so that I can edit them frequently, as I have on almost a daily basis as we reconstructed how the game was going to be conducted.
    • However, the PC's players themselves should be able to create their own description of their PC's pasts and presents.
    • So, CutiePie suggested that players be able to post a page to the Host's Thread that contains a more detailed past and contains a recap of their PCs' activities in the story.
    • I love this!
    • So, feel free to create such a page; and after you post it I will put a link to it at the top of the character's official profile page, to give you quick access to it without having to search the Host Thread for it.

I have to go to work, but I will get on this tonight.
 
...I only just no realized that the red links to the PC names in the last several posts are not links to their profiles but are instead links to their pics... but you will need to fix them in yours IF you want to do so.
As you know, I'm not very good with links, and I've been quoting and editing your posts, so the links I was using were yours in the first place. So I did the simple thing and simply deleted them all from my posts. There are enough links in your posts to make it easy for me and the others to link to the profiles, I think.

And thanks again for hosting my PC's images on your photo sharing sight. One day, I will have to get one of my own. :)
 
Back
Top