Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't hit a quest yet that requires a party. Most only take me 5 or 10 minutes

It's pretty much a breeze and fun in groups until about 30, then it gets suddenly and dispiritingly bad. Hopefully enough people are queueing through their second or third time through and they know what they're doing. It's luck. Ten bad parties and then one good one.

It's just a pain to spend 90 minutes on one fight, pay for a lot of repair and a lot of potions and get nada but frustrated. So I took some days off and spent other days queueing once and then leaving.

It's pretty much a breeze and fun in groups until about 30, then it gets suddenly and dispiritingly bad. Hopefully enough people are queueing through their second or third time through and they know what they're doing. It's luck. Ten bad parties and then one good one.

It's just a pain to spend 90 minutes on one fight, pay for a lot of repair and a lot of potions and get nada but frustrated. So I took some days off and spent other days queueing once and then leaving.

Ive been getting new stuff so often I havent had to worry about repairs

Rocksmith 2014 comes out today! Also I like moogles. They're pretty badass floating cat thingys

Rocksmith 2014 comes out today! Also I like moogles. They're pretty badass floating cat thingys

Ulaven's been waiting for that! I'll remind him.

Yeah, there's a huge amount of nostalgia for me in these games. Moogles, chocobos, Malboros (though I hate them...)

Ulaven's been waiting for that! I'll remind him.

Yeah, there's a huge amount of nostalgia for me in these games. Moogles, chocobos, Malboros (though I hate them...)

Ya I'm getting it after work. I'm excited for session mode.

And sean, moogles are pretty good healers

Damn right I'm a moogle hater. They have only been helpful when they can dance! The rest are stupid heads who generally do annoying things. But the dancing kind are awesome!

Damn right I'm a moogle hater. They have only been helpful when they can dance! The rest are stupid heads who generally do annoying things. But the dancing kind are awesome!

The first weeks of the game...mostly what I saw was naked players wearing Moogle hats.

Every time you change class your clothes zap off you unless you have a new set ready, and most didn't.

Still, yesterday, I ran by a chick standing on top of some barrels wearing nothing but the Moogle hat and undies and dancing. So they're there!

Saw this yesterday. As someone who went to all alchemy merchants scores of times in a playthrough...cracked me up.

jR1prPo.jpg

I think I remember that you tell her it's about 500 gold and she's all happy. "Oh! That's not much at all!"

Dunmer. (said with the same tone as "Orlesians" in DA1 and 2)

The first weeks of the game...mostly what I saw was naked players wearing Moogle hats.

Every time you change class your clothes zap off you unless you have a new set ready, and most didn't.

Still, yesterday, I ran by a chick standing on top of some barrels wearing nothing but the Moogle hat and undies and dancing. So they're there!

Strippers are awesome!

That's what the world needs. A stripping video game. Why isn't there a Kinnect stripping game?

That's what the world needs. A stripping video game. Why isn't there a Kinnect stripping game?

I'm pretty sure you could find it if you didn't mind speaking Japanese. And since they're really not about talking, you should be fine.

I'm pretty sure you could find it if you didn't mind speaking Japanese. And since they're really not about talking, you should be fine.

You might be right. Stupid puritan Americans. Why can't I get hentai games in my home country?!

Damn right I'm too lazy to learn Japanese! If we can dub every cartoon ever made we can translate games too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back