The Cuckold Lifestyle... Is this really something a woman finds erotic...?

I'm not talking about the quality of your marriage, nor of mine, in which case I'd say those kinds of goals emerged rather quickly as the right way to go.

I'm talking about trying to control the winds the second you lay eyes on someone else, and the issues with secondary relationships you referred to. You seemed to express a kind of "oh shit, she could fall in love with someone else with whom it will never go anywhere, that's sad."

I've evolved a "yes. Yes that could happen" response. That's all I'm saying. If it's no help for anyone else, fine, it's just another way to look at things.

I'm certainly not making a judgement on the quality of your relationship. You seem to have something damn interesting going on there.

And, as well, I'll admit it, I was hoping to make my wife feel good when she read the post.

But, for me, the considerations I listed were criteria before I met her. At around 25, I decided I wanted to get married. Then I figured out what I wanted in a wife. Then I found somebody who fit the bill! So I proposed.

My best friend met her after what I think was our second date. After spending a half hour with her, he told me we were going to get married. (Not even so much a prediction. More a statement of fact. That's one of those moments I'll always cherish with Neal.)

And about the "that's sad" part. Did you mean sad for her that the love would ultimately be unfulfilled, or sad for me that my wife could fall in love with someone else?

And about the "that's sad" part. Did you mean sad for her that the love would ultimately be unfulfilled, or sad for me that my wife could fall in love with someone else?

I thought you meant more the former, but I could be mistaken?

No, most would. It's the rare gem who really truly does this on the woman's terms, even if those terms are that he waits in the car outside the hotel for her to be done.

We for me, honestly, I would be more than happy for my woman to go alone. I would obviously prefer to be present but if she wanted me out of the room I'd do as she asked. If this means waiting in the car outside the motel room or in the other bedroom agonising over the wonderful noises... so be it... Her control over placing her sexual satisfaction first is such a good turn on for me...

We for me, honestly, I would be more than happy for my woman to go alone. I would obviously prefer to be present but if she wanted me out of the room I'd do as she asked. If this means waiting in the car outside the motel room or in the other bedroom agonising over the wonderful noises... so be it... Her control over placing her sexual satisfaction first is such a good turn on for me...

As with everything, there are degrees of intensity. The underlying theme of cuckolding, to me, is the ultimate objectification of a man and his total surrender. It also wraps pretty cruel humiliation into the mix.

I think on an emotional level most women have a little cuckoldress in them, just waiting to get out. They just deny it. How many women in college have mindfucked a guy that liked her by sleeping with his friend and making sure he found out, or dancing closely with a guy she's not interested in, just to smile at the lowly exboyfriend across the room to make him suffer that he's not going to be the one getting laid?

It's a power trip. It's a sign that the submissive will endure the ultimate humiliation to get her off. He is admitting that his cock isn't good enough. Add more humiliation by making him actually serve as "fluffer" - why not.

Make him eat the cum out of her pussy, and have that be the ONLY way he gets to lick her; these are the kinds of things a woman can do to enhance the cuckold fantasy and experience.

The problem? It's just never that good/safe - logistically, emotionally, health-wise - in real life. It's a drama fest just waiting to happen. It's a timebomb with an emotionally intact relationship. I think it's VERY hot, but any relationship that is close enough for me to entertain that level of intensity and humiliation and mindfuck, is a relationship I'm too protective of and don't want to fuck up for a hedonistic game and night of pleasure.

At least, not yet!

Akasha

I have asked past partners' about their interest in taking another sexual partner and I have not yet met a woman that has openly said that this type of affair would interest or arouse her.

I can only assume that this type of lifestyle only appeals to some males and women only participate to arouse their men.
Don't know about cuckolding as a lifestyle, but I do believe that some women find this sort of experience VERY arousing.

I once answered an add from a couple who were asking guys to send them fantasies about what they (the guys) would do to the wife, if they could be with her. Their ad specified that both the husband and wife enjoyed the thought of the wife being with another guy.

I answered and said that since I enjoyed being in control of sexual situations, my fantasy would be to take control of the wife right then and there, having her perform sexually for me in front of her husband as he watched. They took me up on it.

We were in different geographic locations, of course, so I had to send my instructions to the lady via PM, but it worked out well - I lead her to a climax in front of Hubby, and they were both so aroused that they promptly had intercourse with each other.

So, again, I can't really speak to cuckolding's appeal to women as a lifestyle, but this particular woman's enjoyment of a specific experience seemed to be as much about that - her own enjoyment of the situation - as about a desire to please her husband.

My husband and I have been doing MFM's for some time now. He loves watching another guy do me, will often join in, and many times will 'clean-up'. I love the attention, two cocks, four hands, two mouths when we are all together. The look (erotic appreciation) on my husband's face when he is watching another cock go in and out of me is (as they say)....priceless

There are so many good points here, I can't possibly list and respond to them all, but I must say, lately I've been giving this type of relationship some consideration.

The primary drawback, at present, is that I'm still single. But much like Albee did, I gave considerable thought to what I would like to have in my life as far as relationships go, and this seemed to fit on a number of levels. However the more I explore, the more I see that there are really (at least) two very different types of cuck relationships.

I thought it might be helpful to separate them in my search, in order to make it easier to find what I'm looking for. But I'm not sure it's going like I planned. Does anyone familiar with this lifestyle struggle with balancing the power in the relationship? I'm not looking for a total wimp cuckold as I want to love and respect the man in my primary relationship, I just don't see how that's possible in any situation where not only would he let me, but want me to belittle and humiliate him on a regular basis.

Why only women?

I am a little disappointed that no female dommes have mentioned whoring out their male partners. I have 'forced' a sub of mine to give another man oral and it was great fun. I had never heard the term cuckhold before i read this site: can it apply to any gender and do you have to be married/ in a relationship to do it?

I am a little disappointed that no female dommes have mentioned whoring out their male partners. I have 'forced' a sub of mine to give another man oral and it was great fun.

Mmm, currently one of my fantasies.

The primary drawback, at present, is that I'm still single. But much like Albee did, I gave considerable thought to what I would like to have in my life as far as relationships go, and this seemed to fit on a number of levels. However the more I explore, the more I see that there are really (at least) two very different types of cuck relationships.

I thought it might be helpful to separate them in my search, in order to make it easier to find what I'm looking for. But I'm not sure it's going like I planned. Does anyone familiar with this lifestyle struggle with balancing the power in the relationship? I'm not looking for a total wimp cuckold as I want to love and respect the man in my primary relationship, I just don't see how that's possible in any situation where not only would he let me, but want me to belittle and humiliate him on a regular basis.

Not every cuckold male wants to be belittled and humiliated. Some, like me, are more turned on by a woman being matter-of-fact about the cuckolding. The cuckolding is just another part of the relationship.

I think it's important for the woman to respect her cuckolded partner. It's easy to say, but it can be hard for the woman to really feel that respect.

If the respect isn't there, then in my opinion, the cuckolded male is a sub or a slave, but not a partner.

I am a little disappointed that no female dommes have mentioned whoring out their male partners. I have 'forced' a sub of mine to give another man oral and it was great fun. I had never heard the term cuckhold before i read this site: can it apply to any gender and do you have to be married/ in a relationship to do it?

Well since the basic definition of a cuckold is 'a man whose wife is unfaithful' I think it can only apply to men. (And since you brought it up, I had to look and see if there is a similar term for women - cuckqueans) And while I'm not sure the couple needs to be married, a committed LTR would need to be in place. If you're single and free to date around, you don't have anyone to be unfaithful to.

Not every cuckold male wants to be belittled and humiliated. Some, like me, are more turned on by a woman being matter-of-fact about the cuckolding. The cuckolding is just another part of the relationship.

I think it's important for the woman to respect her cuckolded partner. It's easy to say, but it can be hard for the woman to really feel that respect.

If the respect isn't there, then in my opinion, the cuckolded male is a sub or a slave, but not a partner.

I agree, and that's more of what I was hoping to find. An equal partner who would be turned on by the idea of me with another man. It's just that I got a lot of responses from men who wanted me to dress them up in panties and humiliate them. I was wondering if this was the norm? As I've said to a few, if I wanted to be in control of everything, I would just stay single and date who I want.

Well since the basic definition of a cuckold is 'a man whose wife is unfaithful' I think it can only apply to men. (And since you brought it up, I had to look and see if there is a similar term for women - cuckqueans) And while I'm not sure the couple needs to be married, a committed LTR would need to be in place. If you're single and free to date around, you don't have anyone to be unfaithful to.

Thank you. Undertand it a lot better now :)

I agree, and that's more of what I was hoping to find. An equal partner who would be turned on by the idea of me with another man.

I wanted to find an equal partner that would be turned on by the idea she was free to be with another man.

Unfortunately, I ran into dommes that wanted subs or slaves.

It's just that I got a lot of responses from men who wanted me to dress them up in panties and humiliate them. I was wondering if this was the norm? As I've said to a few, if I wanted to be in control of everything, I would just stay single and date who I want.

I don't know that anything is the "norm".

I have an orgasm control / cuckolding fantasy that I enjoy thinking about. If I were to meet a compatible woman, it wouldn't just be my fantasy any more. I'd want to take into consideration her thoughts and her ideas, so that it becomes both our fantasies.

There are so many good points here, I can't possibly list and respond to them all, but I must say, lately I've been giving this type of relationship some consideration.

In my situation, I just am married to a very different kind of person than my lover is. My lover is about as butch/masculine a man as I could possibly be attracted to - he's butch in presentation, bi switch in orientation, and outside my norms in that sense. Most people I've been attracted to tend toward femme and are submissive to the point of incapable of switching. My husband included.

The dynamic I have with my husband reminds me of when I was with a woman. He's very feminine in personality, androgynous in appearance, and sexually more receptive than active. Which I like.

His sexual receptivity doesn't make me not like him or respect, him, I prefer a life partner who's like that.

But I love my lover, I was with him long before I met my husband, and I like the hard male/female dicking thing with him. It just has a sensibility that my husband doesn't have.

Yeah, he's not manly. And God, I prefer 'em that way almost all the time.

I've oly recently started to get into this lifestyle with my boyfriend, I know I want to be with him but I can't help but get horny when seeing all those other hot guys out there, especially thinking about their throbbing hard... well ;)

It's taken a lot of convincing to let him let me go out and play, at first he was worried I might leave him. And it's not that he isn't big enough (for many guys and girls that eems to be the case) but it's more about me just wanting to bounce on more pogo sticks. Mmmmm. I even went out the other night for the first time and slept with another guy - his dick was just a bit bigger than my guys but he definetly wasn't someone I wanted to date, only fuck. I guess a mimbo if you will.

I think on an emotional level most women have a little cuckoldress in them, just waiting to get out. They just deny it. How many women in college have mindfucked a guy that liked her by sleeping with his friend and making sure he found out, or dancing closely with a guy she's not interested in, just to smile at the lowly exboyfriend across the room to make him suffer that he's not going to be the one getting laid?
Akasha

I think this is a universal truth! :)

experienced cuckold replies

My ex and I have a 15 year difference in age. Fact is I couldn't keep up with her insatiable appetite for sex. I started the notion of cuckolding with her by telling her my fantasy of her sucking a big black cock while I watched. We had already been involved in a Domme/submissive relationship so she was all for the next step. I'm a humiliation slut so the thought of her cuckolding me made it more intense. She started to turn me bi when she started to force me to clean her out after we made love. After I got used to the taste of cum, she then trained me on cocksucking(fluffing) by forcing me to practice on a large flesh like dildo. Once I learned to deepthroat that she was full blown into the cucking of her little submissive. Taking it to the next level, she made me jack off prior to a cuckolding experience which lessened my eagerness. Once I came the shame and humiliation was tenfold. This was where she owned me and mindfucked me constantly. I had to "prove my love for her" by submitting, prepping her and her lovers, she would straddle my face and force me to watch as her black lovers doggie pounded her just an inch from my face. Sometimes her lover would pull out and finish in my mouth, sometimes he'd finish inside her and it was my special "treat" to clean her out. Sometimes she'd go out on her own leaving me home to do housecleaning and laundry but would always bring me home a used condom or two as her version of a doggie bag. I was into it until I found out she was cheating on me above and beyond the agreed upon arrangement. She would disappear twice a week to see her lover and I was never included. This actually was my breaking point and the cause of our breakup.

The more I read about the cuckold lifestyle, the more I become intrigued and aroused. There is something so erotic about a woman making love with another man in front of her partner. It's an awresome display of the feminine sexual power and how beautiful the female form is.

I have asked past partners' about their interest in taking another sexual partner and I have not yet met a woman that has openly said that this type of affair would interest or arouse her.

I can only assume that this type of lifestyle only appeals to some males and women only participate to arouse their men.

I'd love to hear from women on this topic, especially if you have experienced this lifestyle...

I think you understimate the perversity of women lolz.

I personally know 3 women who like it and also initiated it, not their hubbys. Two are active, the other is a widow, and retired from sex, lolz. So i do see your angle of reasoning, but i also know for a fact atleast some women are into it.

The more I read about the cuckold lifestyle, the more I become intrigued and aroused. There is something so erotic about a woman making love with another man in front of her partner. It's an awresome display of the feminine sexual power and how beautiful the female form is.

I'd love to hear from women on this topic, especially if you have experienced this lifestyle...

I've been involved in a few girl/girl relationships where my partners got off on me exposing myself to other women. I certainly enjoyed it. Maybe it's different because men are so possessive and controlling, and the women don't feel particularly free?

Back