The Cuckold Lifestyle... Is this really something a woman finds erotic...?

MrRetro

Literotica Guru
The more I read about the cuckold lifestyle, the more I become intrigued and aroused. There is something so erotic about a woman making love with another man in front of her partner. It's an awresome display of the feminine sexual power and how beautiful the female form is.

I have asked past partners' about their interest in taking another sexual partner and I have not yet met a woman that has openly said that this type of affair would interest or arouse her.

I can only assume that this type of lifestyle only appeals to some males and women only participate to arouse their men.

I'd love to hear from women on this topic, especially if you have experienced this lifestyle...

The more I read about the cuckold lifestyle

What's that?

the more I become intrigued and aroused. There is something so erotic about a woman making love with another man in front of her partner. It's an awresome display of the feminine sexual power and how beautiful the female form is.

I don't fuck because it makes my form beautiful. I fuck because I'm horny.

I have asked past partners' about their interest in taking another sexual partner and I have not yet met a woman that has openly said that this type of affair would interest or arouse her.

Keep looking.

I can only assume that this type of lifestyle only appeals to some males
Yes.

and women only participate to arouse their men.

No.

It's hot when it's someone I want to fuck on my terms. What I object to is the idea that I'm supposed to do it just 'cause some dude wants me to.

It's hot when it's someone I want to fuck on my terms. What I object to is the idea that I'm supposed to do it just 'cause some dude wants me to.

For me, this also defeats the purpose. However there are plenty of women who get off on the idea of having the other guy picked out for her, going along, being dressed and prepared and served up.

For me, this also defeats the purpose. However there are plenty of women who get off on the idea of having the other guy picked out for her, going along, being dressed and prepared and served up.

*blush*

In reality I have veto power, I don't have to fuck unless I want to and I pick my own outfits. Also, I don't go out with other men only because it makes Hubby happy, it makes me happy as well.

The more I read about the cuckold lifestyle, the more I become intrigued and aroused. There is something so erotic about a woman making love with another man in front of her partner. It's an awresome display of the feminine sexual power and how beautiful the female form is.

I can only assume that this type of lifestyle only appeals to some males and women only participate to arouse their men.

I'd love to hear from women on this topic, especially if you have experienced this lifestyle...

Not sure Hubby is a proper cuckold thou as there is no humiliation element going on at all with us. Nor a real pimping out either. He loves how happy I am when I've been fucked good and since it makes me get more, I'm happier too.

I used to pick my guys. But since Hubby is not opposed to join in, it is easier to find serious candidate if they answer an ad of another man rather than the ad of a woman.

My hubby loves to watch me get fucked by other guys, and I love it too!!! I love how horny it makes him, plus I get fucked twice as much lol !! Up to now we have chosen someone to join us together, but I would be equally up for letting him pick someone and order me to fuck them, we just havent tried it yet. Its on the list tho !! :D

I used to pick my guys. But since Hubby is not opposed to join in, it is easier to find serious candidate if they answer an ad of another man rather than the ad of a woman.

<innocent mode>
Any keywords I can look for?
</innocent mode>

My wife and I have done this.

I am tremendously turned on by her sleeping with other men.

And so is she.

But I know she also has mixed feelings about it.

And I have mixed feelings about her mixed feelings.

It is so far from zipless it's unbelievable.

I also think (though my wife might disagree on this) that both the rewards and the burdens lie far heavier on the woman.

She is the one who gets to fuck new people even after signing a marriage contract. Talk about finding a winning Lotto ticket on the sidewalk!

But, she also has to deal with all the bullshit that goes with every new relationship along with all the bullshit of middle age (kids, careers, mortgage payments, blah, blah, blah...) in return for an extramarital affair that, by its nature, almost certainly leads to a dead end.

But, fuck, if you're into it, it is deeply, profoundly erotic.

Last edited:
But, she also has to deal with all the bullshit that goes with every new relationship along with all the bullshit of middle age (kids, careers, mortgage payments, blah, blah, blah...) in return for an extramarital affair that, by its nature, almost certainly leads to a dead end.

Well it does for him too, so I don't know that she gets the worst of it. It can be rough on the bull who gets blindsided. Anything can happen to anyone.

Frankly all relationships eventually lead to some kind of dead end, in the final analysis.

Frankly all relationships eventually lead to some kind of dead end, in the final analysis.

OMG!!! So defeatist?? The whole point of a relationship is that you work hard to keep it alive and kicking. If you don't then the whole 'taking each other for granted' replaces it.

Agreed, SomeMight! As I am still married, and still alive!! I guess I cant say for sure whether there will be a dead end, but I have been married for 18 years and although some days I would cheerfully strangle him, we are still strong. There are good bits and bad bits, but we will work em out. I plan to be tied to his zimmer frame one day while he spanks me with his slipper !! lol :D

OMG!!! So defeatist?? The whole point of a relationship is that you work hard to keep it alive and kicking. If you don't then the whole 'taking each other for granted' replaces it.

Wow, you're immortal then, are you? It must get really dull. Tell me more about it.

At some point, in the most lifelong of marriages you are going to be separated or have to leave everyone and everything, right? Old people don't just fade out holding hands together.

A literal dead end if ever there was. The whole notion of heading somewhere or not is one I question, especially without children, but even with them I wonder if it's always healthy to see them as your project, your culimination, your raison d'etre as a couple.

I personally reoncile myself to that on a regular basis in one form or another, and it leads me to conclude I'd rather have relationships and sex I regret than fail to do things and regret it.

Yeah, there's a downside to passionate affairs that aren't going to ever ride off together into the sunset, but I don't see that as sufficient reason not to open the possibility. BOTH my husband and my lovers are just people I meet passing through into the dirt nap - the relationships are completely different, but neither of them anything but what they are. I dont' weigh my marriage by what we accomplish but by how well we love one another.

"A dead end" versus not just doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
My thoughts

As with any fetish/desire/want/need it depends on the persons involved. There is no set cookie cutter thing to describe what each person will or will not like.

I know of one woman who REFUSED to be pleasured orally, simply because she thought it was SOOO gross. Believe it or not, this woman was 19 years old. Also, she had NO problem about performing oral on a guy. Go figure.

The cockold fantasy for people who enjoy it is great/wonderful for them. If it is not your cup of tea, then you won't enjoy it.

All well and good, but my sentiments are the exact opposite. I can't possibly see being into this scene unless I'm calling the shots chapter and verse.

Wow, you're immortal then, are you? It must get really dull. Tell me more about it.

Sarcasm will get you everywhere - LOL :)

At some point, in the most lifelong of marriages you are going to be separated or have to leave everyone and everything, right? Old people don't just fade out holding hands together.

True but I read into what you posted that everything dies as in the sense, stops being good??

A literal dead end if ever there was. The whole notion of heading somewhere or not is one I question, especially without children, but even with them I wonder if it's always healthy to see them as your project, your culimination, your raison d'etre as a couple.

I don't really get you??? The relationship between a couple has to be so much stronger than doing it just for children. I have seen so many unhappy couples who are hanging in for the kids and it is such a total waste of a life.

I personally reoncile myself to that on a regular basis in one form or another, and it leads me to conclude I'd rather have relationships and sex I regret than fail to do things and regret it.

For sure, life can become one big regret if we don't take risks and go out of our comfort zone. But this is what I was trying to say. To keep a relationship alive and kicking, both parties need to be reinventing themselves to a degree and keeping it fresh. If it goes stale then I guess this is the point when other outside people suddenly become more interesting.

Yeah, there's a downside to passionate affairs that aren't going to ever ride off together into the sunset, but I don't see that as sufficient reason not to open the possibility. BOTH my husband and my lovers are just people I meet passing through into the dirt nap - the relationships are completely different, but neither of them anything but what they are. I dont' weigh my marriage by what we accomplish but by how well we love one another.

Indeed. Although I prefer to keep the 'passionate' within my current relationship, rather than seek it elsewhere. And this is where it gets challenging. Keeping things red hot with the same person. When done well, it's incredible.

"A dead end" versus not just doesn't make sense to me.

But in what context are you talking? Death, then yes, or relationships in general??

Sarcasm will get you everywhere - LOL :)

True but I read into what you posted that everything dies as in the sense, stops being good??

I don't really get you??? The relationship between a couple has to be so much stronger than doing it just for children. I have seen so many unhappy couples who are hanging in for the kids and it is such a total waste of a life.

For sure, life can become one big regret if we don't take risks and go out of our comfort zone. But this is what I was trying to say. To keep a relationship alive and kicking, both parties need to be reinventing themselves to a degree and keeping it fresh. If it goes stale then I guess this is the point when other outside people suddenly become more interesting.

Indeed. Although I prefer to keep the 'passionate' within my current relationship, rather than seek it elsewhere. And this is where it gets challenging. Keeping things red hot with the same person. When done well, it's incredible.

But in what context are you talking? Death, then yes, or relationships in general??

Overall my point is that I don't understand "goal oriented" relationship seeking. I'm looking for a mate, I'm looking for the mother of my children, I'm looking for something serious, I'm ONLY looking for a one night stand. You can *always* get more or less than you bargained for and you will always get something different than you imagined.

It's in response to the problems Albee was talking about - with secondary relationships being "dead ends." Well they might be in this kind of a "goal oriented" approach, but my point is life is short - and being prepared for anything to happen in a relationship is maybe another way of looking at it that isn't focused on outcomes.

Death is a best-case scenario ending to the best relationships and it's a rather significant bummer, but we take that on all the time. So lesser bummers seem worth risk too.

Last edited:
Overall my point is that I don't understand "goal oriented" relationship seeking. I'm looking for a mate, I'm looking for the mother of my children, I'm looking for something serious, I'm ONLY looking for a one night stand. You can *always* get more or less than you bargained for and you will always get something different than you imagined.

It's in response to the problems Albee was talking about - with secondary relationships being "dead ends." Well they might be in this kind of a "goal oriented" approach, but my point is life is short - and being prepared for anything to happen in a relationship is maybe another way of looking at it that isn't focused on outcomes.

I don't know Netzach. My relationship with my wife was goal oriented from jump. I wanted to make a shared commitment with a best friend for life. That had to be somebody who shared my values, who I respected, who cared about my parents, who I would trust to donate genes to my children and then be their mother, who I would be proud to call my wife, who would turn me on sexually, who I figured would still be pretty good looking as an old lady, who wouldn't cheat on me (or, as it turns out, in my case, would cheat, but that's mincing words here), who would be faithful and loyal, who I was confident would never do anything unforgiveable, who could hold her own intellectually with me, who I could laugh with, who wasn't so much like me that we would evolve together into narrow charicatures of ourselves, who could make a similar list about me, and probably a bunch of other stuff I'm not thinking about at the moment.

And you know what? She hasn't fucked up yet. And I'm really glad. When we got married I said it was the best decision I ever made. I still think that.

What's that?

I don't fuck because it makes my form beautiful. I fuck because I'm horny.

Well I would hope so...! I don't think most men would want their woman to make love to another guy just for their own benefit. Rather, the woman to select a man of her own chosing and make love to him because she wants to alone... I find the idea of a woman taking control in this way far more erotic and arousing than me picking out a guy and asking her to make love to him for me...

I don't know Netzach. My relationship with my wife was goal oriented from jump. I wanted to make a shared commitment with a best friend for life. That had to be somebody who shared my values, who I respected, who cared about my parents, who I would trust to donate genes to my children and then be their mother, who I would be proud to call my wife, who would turn me on sexually, who I figured would still be pretty good looking as an old lady, who wouldn't cheat on me (or, as it turns out, in my case, would cheat, but that's mincing words here), who would be faithful and loyal, who I was confident would never do anything unforgiveable, who could hold her own intellectually with me, who I could laugh with, who wasn't so much like me that we would evolve together into narrow charicatures of ourselves, who could make a similar list about me, and probably a bunch of other stuff I'm not thinking about at the moment.

And you know what? She hasn't fucked up yet. And I'm really glad. When we got married I said it was the best decision I ever made. I still think that.

I'm not talking about the quality of your marriage, nor of mine, in which case I'd say those kinds of goals emerged rather quickly as the right way to go.

I'm talking about trying to control the winds the second you lay eyes on someone else, and the issues with secondary relationships you referred to. You seemed to express a kind of "oh shit, she could fall in love with someone else with whom it will never go anywhere, that's sad."

I've evolved a "yes. Yes that could happen" response. That's all I'm saying. If it's no help for anyone else, fine, it's just another way to look at things.

I don't think most men would want their woman to make love to another guy just for their own benefit.

No, most would. It's the rare gem who really truly does this on the woman's terms, even if those terms are that he waits in the car outside the hotel for her to be done.

As with any fetish/desire/want/need it depends on the persons involved. There is no set cookie cutter thing to describe what each person will or will not like.

I know of one woman who REFUSED to be pleasured orally, simply because she thought it was SOOO gross. Believe it or not, this woman was 19 years old. Also, she had NO problem about performing oral on a guy. Go figure.

The cockold fantasy for people who enjoy it is great/wonderful for them. If it is not your cup of tea, then you won't enjoy it.

Don't be so surprised about her refusal to have a man go down on her.

It makes me feel physically sick. I hate it, always have, once had to rush off in order not to vomit on his head.

No, I have not had trauma or abuse, but I still hate the feel, the sensation, the way the texture of his tongue is against my clit. I also hate the visual look of seeing a man fiddling around between my legs, I can never understand what he likes or enjoys about it. I have had men admit they do it because they think she likes it, but it does nothing for them......all gross.

But giving him oral, I love, crave and adore it.

Plus I am arrogant enough to say I am damn good at it ;)

So I 'figure' her very well.

The cuckold thing, I don't get the humiliation part, but the way others have described it in this thread, yes I get that.

Back