Monopoly with the I-man

:rose:

if you run across a not so flashy site that plays risk or catan let me know. i've always wanted to try one of those online.

I take it you've dl'ed one of the many non-safari browsers optimized for flash from the iTunes store and it still won't work?

I take it you've dl'ed one of the many non-safari browsers optimized for flash from the iTunes store and it still won't work?

:confused:

i don't shop for shit. really no interest in the itunes store. i just don't like bright shiny graphics.

I find the very idea abhorrent.

More to the point, I don't eat veggies out of cans. There's something very wrong with veggies that can last a year inside a metal can.

Tits will do that.

Veggies from a can are gross, but sometimes that's all people know. Glad to know you're not a canned peeps.

WhiteAsparagus_300.jpg

Which part has you confused?

no. the phone line got zapped in the storm, and it had to be reset. i didn't know, because i never use the phone. i had to fix the security settings, because they had restored back to original. when the issue starts, it says another device is using my computer's ip address, and i cannot access anything wirelessly. i've changed modems, routers, still the same. it's figured out for now, but i still have no idea why it does that.

no. the phone line got zapped in the storm, and it had to be reset. i didn't know, because i never use the phone. i had to fix the security settings, because they had restored back to original. when the issue starts, it says another device is using my computer's ip address, and i cannot access anything wirelessly. i've changed modems, routers, still the same. it's figured out for now, but i still have no idea why it does that.

Screw the phone.

Glad you're safe.

Pogo specifically said that for Macs, use Safari. Argh.

Maybe try Photon anyway?

Back