Kitty finds a Home (open)

Snow_Shy_Kitty1

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Posts
998
((last attempt at making a roleplay. going to just make it simple.))

Kitty lies under a tree in the park, her long white fur-covered feline body curled up to try and keep out the cold winter air, but it was no use since she was naked except for her fur. Her claw-tipped hands were crossed over her C cup breasts, her cat eyes, the left silver and the right red, looking through the falling snow, and she lets out a soft mew.
 
Last edited:
I began my trek home from my work through the park it wasn't my normal route but i thought maybe i would try something new i passed a big oak tree when i heard a soft meow i began to look around to try to find out where it was coming from when i spotted something i began to walk toward the sound when i came across a girl but it wasn't really a girl more like a feline but she was completely naked whatever she was i took off my coat and draped it onto her i picked her up and began my trek home saying you will be ok i got a huge fireplace where you can warm up at.
 
i purr softly, looking at you and nuzzling against you, my ears flattened down a bit as my tail coils around one of your wrists, thankful for the slight warmth i felt as my white fur coat glistened in the snow, which was dull compared to my coat, my silver and red eyes looking up at you and my nose on my small muzzle smelling you a little
 
I carried her for a good half a mile i heard her start to purr at me and began to nuzzle against my chest i looked down at her and smiled and said it will be ok we will get you warned up we came upon my house i held onto her while i fished my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door welcome to my home it was a good sized house the only perk of the house was a fireplace to keep warm during the winter months i walked into the living room and placed her onto the couch next to the fireplace i walked over to the fireplace and began working on getting it started i looked back and her still wrapped in my coat i finally began to see her white fur covered body i struck a match and threw it in the fireplace lighting it so i said clasping my hands together where are my manners i said turning around to her my name is john would you like something warm to drink i think i might have milk in the fridge i could warm that up for you i was beginning to sound crazy i was trying to talk to a cat girl thinking maybe she would talk back.
 
i sit up, the coat slipping off me a bit and exposing part of my breasts, but i don't realize it as my tail twitches back and forth, looking at you with my silver and red eyes, then i open my muzzle and speak, my voice soft with a purr in it. "Thank you. I would like that."
 
I watched her start to get up the coat slipping off her exposing part of her breast in the back of my mind was saying holy shit i shifted my view to her face and said you can speak i said with a smile milk it is then i began to walk to the kitchen and pulled some milk out of the fridge and pour it into a mug and placed it into the microwave raised my voice a bit and said would you like anything else i got some left over chicken and i think i have a bit of tuna casserole left from two days ago i popped my head into the living room and said do you have a name i said with a soft smile.
 
i had moved closer to the fireplace, dropping the coat so i could get warmer, and i jumped when i heard you, quickly trying to cover my breasts, which were covered in two inch fur, my tail curling between my legs as i hide behind the couch, peaking over with flushed cheeks, and i say in a much softer voice than before "ch-chicken please. a-and my name is... k-kitty"
 
I watched her jump and cover herself and hide behind the couch i put my hands up walking towards her and said its ok there should be a blanket behind that couch so if you want to wrap yourself up i'm not going to hurt you i smiled when you said "ch-chicken please. a-and my name is... k-kitty" i smiled ok kitty i walked back into the kitchen and got the milk from microwave and poked my finger testing the temp i opened a container of the casserole and placed it in the microwave and started the time and walked back into the living room with the mug of warm milk in my hand so i said placing it on the coffee table can you tell me what you are exactly and why were you naked in a park under a tree.
 
i slowly step out from behind the couch, holding the blanket up around me, my tail twitching as i look at you "i-i'm a furry, and a stray. i've had to live alone in the park for a while"
 
I looked at her stepping from behind the couch covered with the blanket i pat the couch and tell her its ok i am not going to hurt you so your a furry i said rubbing my chin i don't think i ever saw one of your kind before i looked down when she said she was a stray so no friends or family huh i'm the same way have no family or friends thats tough living in the park all alone your welcome to stay i have a second bedroom for storage so your welcome to stay for as long as you want.
 
i look at you, my mixed eyes widening at what you said, and, without a second thought, i smile and jump to you, the blanket dropping from around me as i hugged you, purring loudly and happily, not realizing my naked body was pressed against you
 
I looked at her eyes and saw them widening i was taken back when jumped up and pounced on me hugging me and holding me tightly i could hear her purring loudly against me i placed my hand on her head and began to rub it i soon began to realize she was naked and holding onto me her breasts pushing against my chest i began to blush and say kitty uh your naked and hugging me her body started to feel warm against my shirt i lifted my head to keep my eyes from seeing her naked body but every other look i caught a glimpse of her breasts.
 
i pull away and finally realize what your saying, blushing deeply, my cheeks a dark red under the fur as i tried covering myself with my arms, but my breasts were still partially exposed while my legs were crossed, embarrassed by what i had done. "i-i'm sorry, master" i blush more as i realize what i said and look away
 
I felt her pull away from the hug i kept my head up and said its ok i looked down to her face and saw that her cheeks was beginning to turn dark red i watched her cover herself with her hands and tail i could still see her breasts and her pussy it was a lovly sight i heard her say "i-i'm sorry, master" i looked at her with a shocked expression and thats when she looked away master i said chuckling uh was all i could say i placed my hand onto her arm and said are you looking for a master kitty.
 
i slowly turn back to you, my ears flattened all the way down on my head, shifting but unable to cover myself completely, and i slowly nod, opening my mouth slightly, revealing my well-kept fangs as i speak "y-yes, i am"
 
I watched her start to turn around and face me with her ears flatting trying to cover herself but failing she then said "y-yes, i am" i walked toward her and placed my hand on her head and began rubbing her head letting my hand drift to her right ear well i may not be much but i wouldn't mind if i was your master if that will suit you i said smiling at her waiting for her answer.
 
i purr softly, my eyes closing a bit as my hands lower down a bit, and i give my answer by stepping closer and nuzzling you, forgetting i was naked still, a low purr in my throat as i press against you a bit
 
I watched as your eyes start closing a bit and you step toward me and start to nuzzle against my chest i start to chuckle i guess that's a yes i start moving my hand from your ear to your back lightly touching your fur you have very beautiful fur kitty i said with a smile i lean in closer to you and ask where to you like to be scratched the most kitty.
 
i purr softly, my ears flattening back as i nuzzle you again before saying softly "b-behind my ears, master" i look up at you, my tail twitching back and forth
 
I Began to chuckle a bit and said so behind the ear i gently began scratching behind Kitty left ear i could not help but stare at her body she was a beautiful furry no doubt about that i began drifting my hand to her ear lobe while i was doing this i asked her again and where else do you like to be scratched Kitty i said with a smile.
 
i let out a soft purr as i press closer to you, my tail twitching more as i say softly "th-the base of my tail, master" my othher ear twitches as i keep purring, my body feeling warm under my fur
 
I heard a soft purr escaping from kitty i watched her tail start moving back and forth she began to say "th-the base of my tail, master" in response to my question hmm i said i drifted my free hand to the base of her tail and began rubbing up and down along her tail i began to say it feels strange the base of your tail's fur is a bit rough but as it goes towards the tip of the tail it becomes smooth i bent my head down to her ear and said you have a very beautiful tail Kitty i said.
 
i mew and purr more, my body pressed against yours, my breasts squished between us, my legs rubbing together and against yours, my purr becoming softer like silk but a bit louder, a wetness spreading on the pants leg i was rubing
 
I felt her body and legs start to rub up against my body i could feel the heat radiating from Kitty's body i started to feel a wetness coating my pant leg i started to smile more and said hmm Kitty is awfully wet for her master isn't she i said i took my hand off her ear and began drifting it down her body feeling her breast on the way down god your beautiful i said making a grin.
 
I mew and let out a particularly loud purr as you touched my breast, my ears flattened down and my tail twitching, nuzzling against you as my mixed eyes close softly, my body getting warmer.
 
Back
Top