"The House Guest" (closed)

No one was more surprised with the results of the "fight" than Bradley. It was truly a "blind squirrel finding an acorn" moment, but it, coupled with the scene with Polly earlier, suddenly had Bradley recognized, and tomorrow he would sense the whispers, but he had in one day gone from gasping freak, largely ignored by the greater student popuulation, to quiet bad ass, who had a couple of the hottest girls in school vying for his attention. He was still the same guy, though, and that was what made it interesting.

What was hard to say was whether the fact he had knocked out Fitz, or that Kelly Waters had not only seen it, but had then asked him out, was more unlikely? While Kelly very likely had not even noticed Bradley existed, he definitely had noticed her. Cheerleaders at Monteverde High, Bradley's high school, wore their uniforms on game days. When a girl had a body like Kelly, and was in the short, bare midriff, tight fitting outfits, adorned by the cheer squad, it attracted the attention of every male with a pulse, even the virgins, even Bradley. So when she pressed up against him, and began to speak, he paid rapt attention!

"Of course ... and you're taking me. I'll pick you up at eight. My daddy got me a convertible Mercedes for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. You'll look hot behind the wheel with me sitting beside you."

Bradley could hardly talk, but he was about to make sure he heard right, about to say, "I am, are you sure?" When she removed all doubt.

"And after we make an appearance there, maybe we can go out to Parker Point for a little ... well ... you know."

Actually he didn't know, he had been to Parker Point, and yes it had been to fly his drone for you could see it fly out over the fields and do all sorts of cool air tricks without any fear of trees. But Parker Point at night? Why would anyone do that. However, Bradley was not a total idiot and there was something in her tone that told him he would want to go, but hopefully Polly might give him some help?

It all happened so fast, but suddenly he realized he had a date, and not just any date, but with the girl he had always worshipped from afar, the girl who in his opinion was the hottest girl in school. Yet it was funny, for the whole definition of hot, was being rewritten by Polly. She was gone as quick as she appeared, but luckily Bradley did think of one thing, "Yeah eight o'clock but.... where do you live?"

By the time he got home he had a million things going through his mind, and then he saw Polly, and like windshield wipers they all went as his eyes once again found her barely covered body.

"School, I don't know where to start... I got invited to a party by one girl, got in a fight and knocked a kid out, and then got asked by a cheerleader to take her to that party and even drive her new convertible...oh, and one more thing...she wants to go to Parker Point....why?"

The look on Polly's face was like the cat who swallowed the canary ...while Bradley was more like the canary in the coal mine ... Thank God he had Polly, the one person who he could express all his insecurities and doubts, "I'm not sure I'm ready for all of this...am I?"

Kelly hadn't heard Bradley's question about her address, but even if she had, she would have only laughed: she was going to pick him up, after all, so the information that was needed was his address for her!

She hung out around the halls for a bit, knowing that there would be dozens of questions for her from almost as many people. Boys and girls alike flocked to the Students Lounge, where she often hung out after school. (It wasn't actually a lounge for the students: it was actually for the In Crowd.) Kelly whispered and gossiped and laughed with the other popular kids for almost an hour, about what had happened to Fitz, about how the Gasper had been the one to do it, about the babe who'd stuck her tongue down Bradley's throat at lunch, and more.

Through all of the various sessions of giggle filled chat, Kelly repeated asked if anyone knew Bradley's address. The answers from the In Crowd kids were all the same: Hell no, why would I know something like that?

When it was time to check in with the Cheer Advisor to prep for tonight's home game, Kelly caught sight of one of the Untouchables -- a geek, a nerd, a member of the chess team, the science team, the what the fuck losers club -- and snagged his arm as he passed by. The spectacle eyed, pimpled face teen instantly donned an expression of panic on his face.

"Relax, I just need some information," Kelly said quickly, pulling the kid into an alcove and out of the view of her kind of people. "Where does Bradley Peters live? What's his address?"

The geek just stared at Kelly, either dumbfounded that the Queen of An Untold Number of Dances was speaking to him or unable to formulate the thought necessary to produce an answer. Kelly pressed him again, and after a moment of continued silence, the nerd asked, "Why?"

"Why...? Why...?" she said, reaching out a hand to press the teen back against the cinder block wall. "Because I need to know, that's why."

"Why?" he asked. "I mean ... I shouldn't tell you that, I don't think. I mean, why would you need..." His eyes widened, and he asked in almost a whisper, "Oh my god, are you going to TP his house...? Or do the flaming dog poop baggy thing?"

Kelly told him no, and the back and forth questions and answers continued for a moment before the cheerleader -- knowing that everyone would know before the event anyway -- finally spilled the beans, saying, "I'm taking him to a party but I don't know where he lives. You got his phone number instead?"

Yeah, but..." the geek said. "I don't think I should give it to you."

Then, suddenly, a thought crept into his head. He glanced down to Kelly's plentiful bosom, then back up. He smiled devilishly, saying, "I'll tell you his phone number ... if you show me your boobs."

Kelly's eyes widened in surprise at the loser's boldness. She returned the devilish smile, moved forward until her breasts and his chest were almost touching, and whispered, "I have a better idea."

She reached a hand out to his side, caressed it up and down an all around for a good twenty seconds before letting it move down the teen's body until it was atop his crotch. Kelly could feel his rather modest but already rock hard cock beneath her hand, and she smiled wide as she asked, "Have you ever been touched by a girl like this?"

The geek's head shook back and forth in a building, lust-fueled panic.

"How about like this?" Kelly asked ... right before shoving her hand between his thighs, grasping his balls in a tight hold, and squeezing. The teen let out a shriek and doubled over a bit to the severe pain. Kelly waited for the cry to lessen, then growled, "Bradley's phone number."

After meet up with the other Cheer Squad members, Kelly texted Bradley and asked him to send her his address. She didn't immediately get an answer, which concerned her. But then, she couldn't know that Bradley was a little occupied with the other girl in his life at the moment...

###############​

"she wants to go to Parker Point....why?"

Polly smiled wide at the mention of the make out location. Yeah, she was more than familiar with Parker Point: she'd learned to French kiss there at a freshman, got felt up under her bra there as a sophomore, lost her virginity there as a junior, and enjoyed her first orgasm there as a senior. (Ironically, that last one had been at the hands (and lips and tongue) of another female, not a male.)

"I'm not sure I'm ready for all of this...am I?"

"Probably not," Polly responded with honestly. "But ... you will be once I'm done with you."

She hopped up and adjusted her bikini about her curves. Taking Bradley's elbow and turning him back for the house, she told him, "You're gonna have to order us a pizza and sodas and then go upstairs and shower. We've got a lot of work to do."

Bradley did as told, coming down from his room later in a button up shirt and loose fitting pants as Polly had demanded. She quizzed him for every little detail about what had happened today as they ate their meal and got a pretty good picture of where Bradley stood with the ladies.

"So, I'm gonna ask you a question, and you're gonna give me an honest answer," she told him after finishing off a second slice of pie, "otherwise you're on your own, you got it?"

Polly got her answer -- which she knew would be yes -- then asked Bradley point blank, "Do you masturbate?"

The look on the teen's face was absolutely priceless, and Polly couldn't help but laugh. "I'm not trying to embarrass you, Bradley. I just ... well, here it is: you have to masturbate. Before you go to this party, before you go to Parker Point, before you go out on any sort of date where you might get lucky ... you have to masturbate."

The conversation was so obviously uncomfortable for her host, but Polly continued, "The last thing you want to happen is for this Kelly girl to start making out with you and you get so excited that you cream your shorts. Beating off will prevent this, trust me. Well, it'll help anyway. You're still not gonna last very long your first time ... maybe about ten seconds. But that's better than spillin' your seed all over the inside of your 501s the first time a girl touches you down yonder."

She bit off another bite of pizza, then continued as she chewed, "Just before you leave here tomorrow night, before you get dressed, you go upstairs to your bathroom and stroke one out ... then, if you get a chance at the party, find a bathroom with a locking door and do it again. Then, maybe you'll last long enough to support what the kids at school think, that you've been fucking me for the last couple of weeks."

"So, I'm gonna ask you a question, and you're gonna give me an honest answer ... otherwise you're on your own, you got it?"

Shit! Less than a week ago Bradley could have answered quite, but not entirely, honestly no! Well there had been the one time, he was 13, the full gasper, and he had been sent to a Starwars one week summer camp, as a birthday present. One of the other little nerds there had a great idea, and Bradley had been introduced to the concept of a circle jerk. That's right, 8 young boys, in various stages of puberty, taking out their less than prodigious manhood's, well except for Anthony, the short little, fat italian kid who was already sporting quite the kielbasa!

One after another they had first had demonstrated and then, done the deed! Bradley's primary memories were rough hands, a hot sweaty setting, and a most unfortunate mosquito bite that ruined the rest of the trip! Suffice it to say, he was in no hurry to repeat the experience, not until ... her! Polly had given Bradley exactly the inspiration he had needed to again attempt the slapping of his now considerable salami, even Anthony would have been envious. So, since she had asked for honesty, he blushed, looked down and answered...

"Ah, yes, I have recently done it quite a bit..." This was true, Polly had been there three days now, and since her arrival, Bradley had masturbated 11 times! It was a shame his cock didn't spurt oil, or they would have been rolling in money, ah la the Beverly Hillbillies, "Black gold that is...texas tea!" Didn't matter his parents were already millionaires and he already had his own cement pond to swim in.

He hoped Polly didn't quite put two and two together, but the look in her eye suggested her addition skills were quite good. So when she gave him her instructions, "Okay, got it, once before she picks me up, maybe once at the party, a third if I can squeeze it in?" The pun was unintended.

"Is that all, then I'll be fine at the Point?" There had to be more, but Polly had said if he told her the truth, she'd help ... and, frankly that prospect sounded interesting. He ahd been wondering about something though, all afternoon, and having just admitted masturbating to her like some sort of sexaholic, it would be hard to be more embarrassed. "This afternoon, by the lockers, when you uh ... kissed me ..." He swallowed and looked up with great fear in his eyes, "H - How did I do?"

My God his heart was beating fast in his chest, it was amazing the effects Polly had on his body. His question was sincere, but the unsaid question even more so, perhaps they could practice ... for his review of her performance...5 STARS!!!!

It was when he went to call for the pizza, that Bradley saw the message from Kelly, how she got his number he couldn't imagine, but he also didn't question the powers that the cool kids seemed to possess.

"2121 Meadowlark Lane, you can just tell the Guard at the gate that you are coming to the Peters home, I will leave your name"

When Kelly read the note, her jaw likely dropped, Meadowlark Lane, the gated community! That's right, Bradley Peters was ... rich! Cute, hung and rich! How the fuck this lump of coal had turned into such a diamond seemed almost a miracle ... meanwhile Bradley was busy with the lessons of his miracle worker ... Polly!

Polly wasn't entirely sure whether she was surprised or not that Bradley answered honestly to the masturbation question. Some boys would be too embarrassed to admit such a thing, while others would be driven to do so by Polly's demand for honesty. He then asked...

"Is that all, then I'll be fine at the Point?"

Not meaning to embarrass him, Polly couldn't help but laugh aloud. Still chuckling softly, she said as if he had asked if she still believed in Santa Claus, "No, Bradley ... that's not all."

He asked about their kiss at the lockers, to which Polly said, "In the car, you did good. Well, mean. Adverb, not adjective, right?"

She chuckled about the English lesson, adding, "But kissing isn't all there is. Stand up."

Polly had Bradley help her move the coffee table out of the way, then found some slow music on the home's internet-connected entertainment system and told Bradley to join her in the new space for a dance lesson. "Most guys, they paw and grope at a girl in a slow dance. This party you're going to, there's probably going to be dancing, so, let's practice."

They came together, and Polly showed Bradley how to use his body and hands to portray intimacy and desire without appearing like a horny bastard one step away from stripping his dance partner's clothes off for a quickie. "You don't want to scare her away, but at the same time, you want her to know you want more. It's a gray area that could be the difference between you getting to put your cock inside her at some point in the near future ... or having her put her knee into your cock right then and there."

They danced slowly for a song or two, with Polly occasionally continuing the lesson with stages of what his hands and body should be doing as the dance progressed. "Let your dance partner be the one to move up closer ... to move against you if she does at all. You can lessen the gap between your bodies, but don't be the first one to engage torso contact, particularly down here--"

As she said it, Polly reached down and cupped Bradley's manhood, unsurprisingly finding him hard. She giggled as she put her hand upon his neck again, continuing as she pushed their groins together, "Let her make contact between your ugly uglies. Do not press your hard-on against her, or you're gonna freak her out. I mean, unless she's a fuckin' slut, in which case she'll probably take you out to her car for a long, hard fuck anyway."

With their bodies pressed together from groins to chests, Polly pulled Bradley's face down to hers as she said, "We should practice kissing some more."

Their mouths met for a long, passionate, slowly progressing kiss, with Polly sometimes giving Bradley more instructions on what to do with his hands to flame the flames without burning the place down like napalm.

The heat she knew was building inside Bradley wasn't solely restricted to him: Polly's heart was pounding, too, and by the time she'd decided they needed to end the lesson, she could feel that her panties were getting wet. Suddenly, she pulled back, saying, "Okay, that's enough. You did well, and I think you're ready for the party and Parker Point, too."

She snatched up one of the beers she'd opened with the pizza and headed for the master bedroom, saying, "I'm tired, and I have an early Saturday morning class I have to teach tomorrow. You need sleep, too, but ... what are you going to do tonight before you go to bed, Bradley?"

Polly meant masturbate, duh, and she could see Bradley knew she meant that in his face. She glanced to his groin, to his obviously swollen cock, and smiling, told him, "That bad boy looks like it could stand some relief."

She laughed as she headed away to his parents' room, and once inside went immediately to the bathroom to take a hot shower ... and, of course, get some relief herself.

Back