"The House Guest" (closed)

PollyWannaCracker

Really Experienced
"The House Guest"

(closed to Homerun2611)

Paula "Polly" Davis teetered about on one high heel as she attempted to free a pebble from between her foot and the other heel. Movement in the direction of the house in which she'd been staying caught her attention, and looking up she caught sight of a someone who looked as surprised by her presence as she was of his.

"Hi," she said simply, unsure of what else to say.

She stood tall again, wiggling her foot about in a desperate attempt to dislodge the small stone. The movement caused her generous, C-cup breasts to jiggle about a bit within the skimpy black bikini top she was wearing. She couldn't help but notice that the young man noticed, causing her to smirk a bit. Polly liked when men noticed.

The pebble causing pain to her foot was the least of her issues right now, of course. Polly had been squatting in the temporarily vacant house for the past week and hadn't expected anyone to return for weeks, possibly months. And yet, here she was staring at one of the home's residents who likely was wondering who the fuck she was.

This might be easier to understand if we began at the beginning...

Polly was an instructor at Yoga Yoga, and the wifey part of the family who lived in this beautiful, comfortable, suburban home -- Carol Peters -- had been one of her students. Before and after classes, Polly had overheard Carol talking extensively and -- in Polly's opinion -- somewhat morbidly about how her husband's grandmother was on her death bed and would likely die in a few weeks, maybe a couple of months.

David Peters was the only relative of Granny who had even the slightest opportunity to be with the Ol' Lady during her final days. He was desperate to see that Granny didn't die alone, so he'd rented an apartment across the street from the rest home and the family was going to live there and visit her every day until death finally came to her.

David was a fairly successful novelist, so he could take off as much time as he wanted, Carol had told others at the studio, with Polly listening in. Carol herself made YouTube arts and crafts videos that she could do from the rented apartment just as easily as from home.

The only real drawback was that Carol's 18 year old son -- a high school senior -- would miss out on school. She'd said with confidence, "He's a super smart kid, thought, a genius. I'm sure he'll do just fine. He can get his work over the internet and his teachers record their lessons and play them over Zoom for home schooled kids, so there's that, too."

Polly had gotten involved in one of the conversations and had asked, "But won't he miss his friends."

"What friends?" Carol had asked, shocking Polly a bit. Carol laughed, then explained, "My son is a genius. But -- and I say this with all the love in my heart -- he's never been the social type. He's never really had many friends at school. He's shy, reserved. I honestly think he's scared to death of girls. He's never had a girl friend. In fact, I doubt he's ever kissed a girl before. It's shocking, too, because he's a good looking boy, and that's not just a mother's opinion. He is handsome, with a nice physique. I just ... I just think he's too introverted to really participate in the social relationships in which most boys his age do."

Polly had seen her conversations with Carol as an opportunity. She'd been sleeping in the back room of her friend's yoga studio after been evicted from her apartment, so learning that a house in the nearby 'burbs was going to be empty for weeks, possibly months, was a miracle.

So, the day the Davises pulled out of the driveway for their 1,200 mile drive, Polly was sitting in her own car down the block, waiting. She entered the home's backyard from the adjacent City Park, easily found a key that was poorly hidden under a rock at the back door, and headed inside.

Carol had mentioned that she'd hired House Keepers to visit the house daily to provide security and water the plants. Polly found the contract paperwork sitting on the kitchen island, called the service, and cancelled their visits, saying that Granny had died during the night and the trek away from home had been cancelled. Easy peasy.

Polly had enjoyed the home's great comfort for a week, checking the family's Facebook page three or four times a day for updates on Granny. All looked good for Polly: Granny was holding on but not improving, meaning that Carol and her men would be absent for a while longer.

And yet ... here Polly was looking into the eyes of Carol's son. She couldn't have known that David had convinced his wife that their son needed to be physically in school and that -- in David's opinion -- the teen could handle himself just fine on his own.

"So..." Polly said, finally finding something to say to the shocked young man. "You're probably wondering who I am and why I'm here."

Bradley Peters was actually glad to be home, a feeling he hadn't thought possible, but well, for an 18 year old, even an 18 year old with no real friends, being home alone, I mean alone, still beat the shit out of heading into an old people's home every day at 3 PM to live out your own version of the walking dead. Hell, if he needed zombie's he would just play "7 Days to Die" at least their he killed the Zombies and had his own on-line nickname, Silent Assassin.

His mother's characterization of him was pretty accurate, he was a genius, IQ of 175, thank you very much, he had scored a perfect 1600 on his SAT's and would be attending MIT next fall, where finally he would be the normal one! He had been sent home by his Dad, to "be a normal kid" as if that was possible. He also had no friends, only a group he did eat lunch with, with each student's nose stuck either in a book or their phone.

His only friends, were he fellow Zen Pack Killers, that was where he had been given the nickname silent assassin. First he was really good at that game, I mean you had to be good at something, and two he never said a word, never trash talked, even in an online room filled with other dorks.

The sad thing, well there were several sad things, was, if it wasn't for the asthma, he might have been a cool kid. He had great hand eye coordination, and now, as he was winding up adolescence, he had a good physique, not that anyone would know.

Sound contradicting, let me explain. When he was twelve, his parents had just moved into town, and the first day after school, a group of kids were playing football, and he was invited. He had never played, but wanted friends and so he went. About 8 plays in, he was thrown an impossibly bad pass, but dived trying to catch it anyway. it was in that very moment he discovered he was not only asthmatic, but deathly allergic to grass!

He had barely hit the ground when his throat began to clow and his face and arms swelled like the elephant man, and he broke out in hives. Luckily, the kid whose house they were playing at's Dad, was a doctor. A quick punch with an Epe pen and he survived, forever more known as Gasper the Ghost. Kids can be pricks, and the group that day were all timers. However, by the time he recovered and showed back at school, kids treated him like he was some foreign creature and he was about as welcome as someone with leprosy in ancient Rome!

Bradley focused on school and spent the next two years, coming home, eating junk food and pop, growing fat, and developing a case of acne only possible with a truly deplorable diet. Hygiene became a distraction as why clean up for nobody? The day he turned 16, his dad had his first best seller. They moved into a nice house with an olympic sized pool and Bradley was told to get his lazy, fat ass out there, by dear old Dad.

The funny thing was he liked swimming, he could be alone, and the humid air allowed him to go and go and still be able to breathe. Within a year he had lost 30 pounds of baby fat and looked cut!

Of course, only he knew that, and he didn't look in the mirror. He had learned long ago to wear enough clothes to hide his body, and even after the mushy oyster turned into a pearl he hadn't changed. So that was the man/boy that rounded the house that night and found her!

She looked like a girl in one of his video games, and when he saw her all he could do was stare, mouth agape, heart about to beat through his chest. When she spoke to him, he couldn't believe it, girls who looked like her, didn't talk to him, EVER! He shook his head, but yeah, what she said seemed right.

"Uh, yeah I guess, what are you doing here?" He had no idea how old she was, that she had been squatting at his house, nor that she knew his mom. Nope, his reaction was much simpler, she was HOTTT! and well, A GIRL!

"Uh, yeah I guess, what are you doing here?"

Polly hesitated before giving her answer. She had practiced a story for others not in the family who might come across her -- the mailman, the FedEx guy, the nosy neighbor -- but Polly had never imagined that Carol, David, or Bradley would suddenly be standing here before her.

"I'm a friend of your mom's," she finally began her lie. "I'm her yoga trainer. She told me y'all were going to be a way a while, and instead of paying some service to watch the house and water the plants, I volunteered."

She studied the teen's expression for signs of whether he believed her or not. Remembering his name from a multitude of college related mail inside, she stepped forward, shoved her hand out, and said, "You're Bradley, right? I'm Polly."

It is simply unfathomable, how quickly a virgin 18 year old boy can come undone in the presence of a beautiful young girl, even a genius. His swimming had his cardio in amazing shape, a resting pulse rate of 58, some might say near dead. However as he stood there, swallowing the near negative supply of saliva in his sandpaper dry mouth, he had cruised past 120, ready to peak mid 130's.

"Yoga?" That was the stretching in those tight tights, what were the moves? Doggy style or something like that, God she would look good doing doggy style, or whatever it was that put girls in those pants and bra like things!

"I didn't know my mom did yoga, I didn't know she did anything, but talk on the phone and argue with Dad?"

"She didn't mention you, should I call her?" The statement was not said with great enthusiasm, as he was experiencing a dream with the prettiest girl he had ever actually been close to, why be in a hurry to wake up?

His pulse had reached its peak and was coming down a bit on the other side of the mountain.

She reached out her hand, and the only one he had to respond with, was quite literally the definition of clammy! "Hi Polly, it is uh ... nice to meet you!" His eyes had now again found those magical orbs on display in her mid chest. Yet somehow he looked up. "So...does that mean you are living here?"

Okay, for a genius, it was not a high water mark type insight, but he was foreign lands here, speaking a language he did not know. "I mean sleeping here?" He looked back over his shoulder at the massive house, as if it might be in question as to which house he was referring....

"Yoga? I didn't know my mom did yoga, I didn't know she did anything, but talk on the phone and argue with Dad?"

Polly shouldn't have, but she chuckled. "Yeah, my mom was like that with my dad, too."

"She didn't mention you, should I call her?"

"No!" Polly responded, a bit quicker and with more emphasis than she should have. She smiled as she quickly recovered her composure, saying, "I mean ... no, don't bother her. I'm sure she's probably busy with your grandmother ... Granny, I mean."

"Hi Polly, it is uh ... nice to meet you!"

The nervous wetness of Bradley's hand was all to obvious, as were his occasional but quick glances to Polly's bosom. Again, she smiled, knowing what was going through his mind about now. She didn't have to be a genius to know that she'd be taking advantage of his attraction to her to get what she needed.

"So...does that mean you are living here?"

I'm hoping so, Polly thought to herself as Bradley glanced back to the house in which she'd been squatting.

"I mean sleeping here?"

"Yes, I have been, in your parents' room," Polly answered. She was still holding Bradley's hand, and she swore she could feel his rapid heartbeat through the flesh. Letting hold of him finally, Polly continued her deception, "So, I was supposed to stay here until your parents came back..."

She looked past him for some sign of Carol and David but saw none. "Are they with you?"

Polly got her answer, then asked, "So ... are you okay with me continuing to stay here...? Until they come back I mean? I, um ... I moved out of my apartment and haven't begun looking for another one yet, so, really, I have no where else to go."

If Bradley had counted, he might have realized that this conversation with Polly, had been the longest string of words he had strung together with a girl, who was neither a teacher nor relative, since he had earned the nickname of Gasper!

She was giving him clues, if he wanted to hear them, that her story was likely BS, but the "wanting to hear it" part was very much in question. So when she said he shouldn't call his mother he simply shrugged his shoulders as he was not in any hurry to talk to either of his parents.

"My parents room? Well as long as you are comfortable, I mean they do have a nice shower, and even a hot tub, but we have one out here too!" He pointed to the pool back over her shoulder, and attached to it, just to the side was a hot tub he would sometimes us, to relax his muscles if he overdid the swim. "Do you swim?" Why he asked, other than the bikini top, he wasn't sure, except that top had bikini very much on the brain, although what the could do with that, was a total mystery.

When she asked if his parents were with, he shook his head no, "Uh, then I wouldn't have to call, would I? No, my Dad wants me in school, and so I'm nere, he just never told me you would be here. I mean, I don't need a sitter okay?"

That was his only flash of male ego, but she didn't look that much older than him, and all he needed was one more reason to get teased. About once a week or other week, he was too slow getting out of gym class, only to have his glasses washed by the swirling of the toilet bowls. It had started when he was chubby and weak, and then as he got leaner and stronger, it somehow never occurred to him to fight back.

The jungle that was his high school seemed to have a very clear food chain, and his particular species was at the bottom. There were even girls who thought he was cute, but he had no idea, for he never looked them in the eye, and he wouldn't have recognized flirting if they had ripped open their t-shirts with "FUCK ME BRADLEY" written in lipstick across their tits. Those same hypnotizing lady parts that Bradley could barely take his eyes off of here.

The more he looked the dryer his mouth got, and the more he felt his heartbeat in his pants. Hiis mother and father might have actually invited Polly to stay too, if they had known that a girl had finally given their virgin son a hard on!

He hadn't actually thought he had the power to kick her out, nor any real reason to, but since she asked, "Sure, I mean you have no place to go right, this is a big house ...." And again, his young eyes focused squarely on her superb, perky, young breasts, "...of course they ... uh...." His eyes again finding hers, "...you...can stay!"

He motioned toward the house, "I just flew in, have you had dinner yet? We could make something or my parents have given me a credit card, we could order a pizza?" They were walking up the large back stairs away from the pool, patio and gardens and he opened one of the French doors leading into their family room...

"Do you swim?"

Polly's lips seemed to be stuck in a perpetual smirk of delight as Bradley spoke about beds, swimming pools, hot tubs and the like, all while he was trying so hard not to look at the 23 year old's tits.

"I mean, I don't need a sitter okay?"​

Polly laughed, quickly pointing out playfully, "Hey, I'm here to watch over the house, not you."

He again let his libido get the better of him when he very nearly invited Polly's breasts to stay at his home, as opposed to the whole of her. She almost responded Well, they thank you but instead only said, "Thanks, Bradley."

When he started them back to the house and asked about dinner, Polly very firmly said, "Thai. I love Thai food. I have a take out menu on the counter, but they deliver, too."

For the past week, Polly had been slipping out the back of the house to her car, parked on the edge of the public greenway, any time she needed to go someplace, such as work. She couldn't very well park in the driveway where the nosy neighbors could see her, but now that Bradley was home, they could have food delivered instead.

Knowing how hard it was for Bradley with her in the skimpy little bikini top, Polly went to his parent's room to retrieve a blouse. She picked something opaque initially, then paused to consider the situation. She knew she could only keep this ruse going for so long, and when it fell all apart, Polly needed Bradley to be so obsessed with her that there was no way he'd boot her out of the house.

She set the thick, dark colored blouse aside and donned a white, semi-sheer one instead. The black bikini was still very much visible beneath the thin cloth, but at least now she wasn't simply flashing her boobs at him anymore.

They ordered the food, including a six pack of local microbrew beer. She told the man on the other end of the line, "Yes, I'm at least 21 and yes, I have my ID."

Polly asked Bradley about the situation at Granny's and how his parents were taking the whole situation. Her maid concern was knowing whether or not his parents would be coming back sooner than she wanted.

"Excuse me a sec', Bradley," Polly said, heading for the master bedroom again as she said, "I forgot to take my vitamins this morning. Be right back."

What she actually did when she reached the bedroom was close the door, put her rolling suitcase, purse, and throw bag on the bed and pack them with everything that she'd brought with her. Polly realized that she might have to disappear in a flash, and she wanted to be ready to go.

Just moments after getting to the kitchen again, the food arrived. They plopped down on the couch in the living room, and Polly popped the top off a beer and offered it out. She teased, "I won't tell."

As they ate, Polly asked Bradley about himself: how old was he (she already knew, of course), how he liked school (she knew some of that, too), whether he had a girlfriend or not (again, knew that), and what he did in school, from sports to drama to chess club or whatever.

It was a miracle for Bradley, the conversation had gone on and he had not done anything yet, other than the ogling which was simply impossible to avoid, to truly humiliate himself. Even more, he was kind of enjoying it! As for the ogling, he was sincerely trying to not look at her breasts, but, it was a bit like a year ago, his parents had taken him to see the grand canyon. He thought he would be bored, but instead he had been amazed at what he saw, it was truly a wonder of the world, and Polly's breasts, at least for Bradley, were falling into that same category, and try as he might, he kept needing to take in and enjoy the view!

They were just walking in, "Thai, sure I like Thai, but...no grasses!" The reality was he was not truly allergic of all grass, it was primary Kentucky Blue or near derivatives, but the idea had him petrified. Surprising, he had been taken in, and given all those annoying scratch tests, and he was not allergic to much, certain molds, but peanuts, seaweed, shellfish even mushrooms, all things the Doctor assumed he would be allergic to were fine. He simply had asthma and an allergy to grass, and hence the Gasper for ever more.

"Go ahead, I'll take Tom Yung Goom..." the spicy shrimp soup that he love, "...and Pad Thai." Then he did something which clearly showed how truly clueless he was, he gave Polly the credit card his parents had given him, with no thought she might use the credit card in ways his parents never intended, just like she had their house! He listened to her order, ordering the beer, and she gave him at least a partial answer to one of his questions. She was at least over 21, so even more out of his league, what was he thinking, he had no league, no chance, not with her, but so he thought with any girl, well and real girl!

The only girls he had ever had a "relationship with" were on his Oculus, playing his game, where he and other kids who he assumed also didn't have a life, created personas through avatars that someone might actually find appealing. He would invite Polly to play, and she would meet his avatar, an older version of himself, what he aspired to be, a few years older, hair same color but slicked back like he'd seen on TV, even a three day beard stubble, decorating what in real life were still peach fuzz cheeks. The dude, the silent assassin, was brooding, dark and cool, none of the things Bradly was in real life, so that was where he escaped and when she played the game, she would better understand the man, somewhere hidden inside the virgin 18 year old.

When Polly came back down, Bradley could hardly hide his disappointment, "You... uh ... got dressed?" But then she turned revealing the largely transparent blouse, and his spirits heartened, "...you look nice!" It was not a statement on fashion so much as his thrill at knowing the natural wonders were still on display!

The order came and he helped her set things out, but wasn't sure quite how to respond when she offered him a beer. He had never had a beer, a drink, but no way he was refusing. "Sure that would be great!" When he brought it to his lips, he assumed it would taste great, but shit, it was bitter and not all that cold and he almost spit it out, only to catch himself and in an awkward save at trying, for once in his life to be cool, used something he had seen on a rerun of Castle, "Mmmm, that is a good brew!"

He wasn't sure if she noticed, but when he took another sip, this one went down better. The food was spicy, and he somehow he drank the rest of the beer, only to find himself a bit light headed at the end, letting a little burp escape, "Excuse me!" The food was good, he did his best to create conversation:

"Do you like being a yoga teacher, is that what you want to be?" He didn't add, the part people would add to him, 'when you grow up?"

Then he tried to turn it his way. "Have you ever tried an Oculus, virtual reality?" He showed his enthusiasm, "It is pretty cool, or I think it is...I could show you?"

He was trying, really trying, but he only didn't have game, he had negative game, a blind man, not sure how to reach out or react in a room where everyone else could see, but him!

Polly was as thrilled with Bradley's reaction to her see through blouse as he was to see through it. He was going to be easy to manipulate, that was for certain. What she couldn't know now, though, was that in the end, Bradley would get as much if not more from their relationship than Polly did, and that would happen because she wanted it to be that way.

But, that was still many days away. For now, her only concern was remaining in Bradley's home and keeping his parents from knowing about her until the last minute, if at all. She knew it was a long shot, keeping this all a big secret between her and Bradley. But what other option did Polly have, other than sleeping in her car or back in the cold, musty back room of the yoga studio.

"Do you like being a yoga teacher, is that what you want to be?"

"It's fine, I guess, but it wasn't what I wanted to do," Polly said. She set her food aside, stood, and walked to the most open portion of the living room. She took a minute or so to twist and bend this way and that, stretching out her very limber body. She often smiled to Bradley when their eyes met. Then, with grace and unhurriedness, she stretched her arms up high above her head, leaned her upper body backwards into an arch, and placed her hands flat on the floor, barely behind her feet. With a gentle kick of one leg, then the other, she raised into a handstand, held it at she spread her legs as far as her jeans would allow, then raised her legs high again and returned her feet to the floor behind her hands before standing to say playfully, "Ta daaa!"

She giggled as she returned to the couch, explaining, "I wanted to be a gymnast, and I was until I hit puberty. Then..."

Polly gestured her hands toward her generous bosom as if a model on The Price Is Right showing off a new car in the grand prize package. She continued her explanation, "...Mother Nature decided differently. Oh, I'm not complaining. Most people who see me the way I am now think I made out pretty well."

She smiled wide again at Bradley's reaction: he agreed, obviously.

He explained about his virtual reality program, to which Polly said, "I'd love to see it, but ... maybe tomorrow? I need to shower and get some sleep. I have to work tomorrow, just like you have to go to school. Rain check?"

They finished up their dinner, cleaned up the mess, and Polly bid Bradley a good night. In his parents' bedroom, she immediately went to the family's Facebook page, where she found Granny was still holding on and Carol and David had no plans yet to return.

Polly stripped and stepped into a warm shower ... and without really having to think about it, began touching herself to the fantasy of giving Bradley lessons on how to properly eat pussy. She came quietly, as she always did when masturbating, finished bathing, and headed to bed. She was asleep in no time.

"Uh, mmm, oooh...wow!" Now Bradley was no expert in watching woman do erotic movements, or really doing anything this close. Not just not an expert, perhaps the term neophyte was better. And so, as Polly, stretched, arched and did something that was the single most exciting and arousing thing he had ever thought possible, he nearly feinted.

If she had known, was actually afraid he might find out and tell his parents on her, all she would have had to do was stop, as her body arched and he sat there staring, and explain, "I will do this every day, all you have to do is stay quiet, keep our secret?" And he would have taken it to the grave.

It was so sad that she couldn't be a gymnast, how puberty had robbed her opportunity, while giving her a body of a goddess, those were the breaks! When she said most people felt she had done well, Bradley blushed, "Uh...yeah, I sort of noticed.... I am sure you are a really good yoga teacher though, with all that bendy stuff you can do!" He was trying to be supportive, while imagining Polly at the front of a class demonstrating her skills as if the inspiration for the kama sutra, of course Bradley had no idea what that was, just that every moment he was around Polly, he felt interesting, wonderful things all over his body.

Later, after Polly went up, and if Bradley had known what she was doing or that he had at least partly inspired, he might have combusted right there, simply an overload of 18 years of unused, young sperm! Instead Bradley put on his gear and went on line. Like always, he didn't talk to anyone, just joined the game, avoiding the trash talk. Yet he did have a mission, he added a new character, a yoga instructor, but rather than make some enhanced version, he made her exactly like Polly, a virtual doppleganger, for their was no improvement necessary, from Bradley's point of view, she was perfect!

By the time he went to bed, he could think of nothing but her, and not surprisingly, as he lay their thinking about all that happened, he got a hard on, a young, 18 year old, rock hard, hard on. But unlike Polly, he had no idea how to relieve his condition, other than do his best to sleep on his back and hope he didn't roll over and injure himself!

In the morning, he was so excited, he couldn't wait to see her, and he was both surprised and disappointed when he came downstairs to find, she was already gone!

See you later today. Gotta go to work.

That was all Polly had said in the note she'd left on the kitchen island before she headed off to teach her 6am yoga class. Before she's left, though, she'd snuck up to Bradley's bedroom door and cracked it, just enough to peak in. She found him in the same condition in which he'd gone to sleep, with his bedding tented over his groin, from morning wood. As she smiled, she guessed he was having dreams spurred on by yesterday's flirtations.

Through the day, Polly thought of the young man with whom she was now living, in a sense. Through the day, she also checked the family Facebook page for news about Granny, of which there were no changes. Still, there was the chance that Carol or David might phone home to speak to their son.

Polly needed to find a way to prevent communications between Bradley and his folks for another few days, until she figured out her next step. Maybe she could borrow the teen's phone for a call, then set his parent's ring tone to silent or even block them. He would undoubtedly notice eventually, but she felt that a couple of days was all she needed.

(She was wrong in so many ways, though she couldn't know that now. Polly wasn't going to find another living situation for over two weeks, and the Peters were arriving home in just 5 days. Of course, neither she nor Bradley knew that right now.)

Polly's last class ended at 3pm, after which she drove quickly back to her inconspicuous parking space on the edge of the park. It had occurred to her that she could probably park in the driveway now that Bradley had returned. But Polly had a suspicion that Carol and/or David might have one of the nosy neighbors watching to ensure that their son wasn't holding parties, in a The mice will play while the cats are away scenario.

Using the house key she'd had copied at the local locksmith, she entered the house, hurried upstairs for a shower, and dressed for her next encounter with the young man who liked to look at her.

Bradley returned home from school to find Polly just rising out of the pool, the water droplets cascading down her delicious form; she wore a one-piece bikini that so wonderfully showed off her curves, both front and back.

She pretended now to notice his presence at first, reaching her fingers inside the edge of the suit at her hips and buttocks to pull it back into its proper place as the backside had maneuvered upwards, showing off a bit more of her firm butt cheeks than were supposed to be seen by strange boys. Once she'd fixed the lower wardrobe malfunction, Polly did the same with the top, repositioning the suit and even cupping to properly place her C-cup mounds.

Only then did she head for the cold glass of pop on the nearby table and, in the process, finally show her awareness of the teen's presence. She pretended to be startled, then giggled. "I didn't see you there, Bradley. How was school?"

Bradley got a text midway through his honor's English class, at 10 AM.

"Honey, how is everything at home?

Mom"

It was short, not particularly sweet, but highly indicative of his relationship with his parents, even his mother, which was far better than his father's. So at the bell he responded.

"Yeah, it's fine"

No need to give any more information than was asked, his mom didn't like bad news, nor was there any to give. He felt no compulsion to say anything regarding Polly, that was simply upside. He never talked about girls, although, in fairness, there had never been anything to tell.

If he looked at his watch once, he looked a hundred times during the day, as time seemed to stand still, even worse than normal. School was easy, and boring, even his toughest honors and AP classes. Finally at 2:50 the final bell rang, and Bradley didn't even go to his locker, he was in a hurry, and he walked home thrilled to hear a splash as he was about to enter the back gate. And then as he opened it, he was able to enjoy the sight of her gorgeous, water slicked body climbing out of the pool.

"JESUS!" He didn't know if he had said it out loud or only to himself. He was staring as she looked amazing, adjusting things to fit body parts that defied gravity. He was biting his lip and instantly aroused and he had been watching her all of five seconds. As she fixed her top part, he watched as she cupped her breasts and his mouth naturally watered. His pulse was racing, when only then did she open the drink and notice him.

"Uh Hi...It was fine, boring...actually!" he meekly waved. This though was definitely not boring, in fact it was perhaps the most exciting thing he had ever known? "Are you going to be here a bit? Maybe I could put my suit on..." That was the most forward suggestion he had ever made to a girl.

"I like to swim...but maybe you could teach me some stretches I could do... you know... to help my swimming..." His pupils were dilated, his body in sensory overload... but he didn't want to pass this up...did he?

(OOC: The image below is obviously not of my Polly stand-in, and -- as previously written -- she is in this suit, but is just for example. Enjoy. :))

"Uh Hi...It was fine, boring...actually!"

Bradley may have been bored at school, but it was obvious that he wasn't bored here. Polly could hear it in his voice and see it in his groin, where once again his cock was noticeably swollen. Polly smiled knowingly at the teen's suggestion that he go get his suit on.

"Sure, join me," she said politely. When he got back outside, Polly was on one of two large yoga mats she'd spread out in the middle of the lawn, gesturing him to join her. "I'll show you some good movements for stretching and strengthening."

Polly had no idea that Bradley had an allergy, and if he felt they needed to go inside instead, she would head inside. Either way, she would begin him with the most basic of positions: the cat, the cow, the child. When she got to the melting heart, in which Polly was on her hands and knees, then reached her hands out far before her on the pad while arching her torso forward, her breasts found the pad while her ass was left poking high up into the air.

She looked toward Bradley, finding his wide eyes set upon her buttocks, and asked innocently, "See? See how its done? Now, you do it."

Bradley came out of the house, he was wearing only his swimsuit, heart pounding in his chest in anticipation, but then he saw Polly, and, THE LAWN!

He let out a deep sigh, but there was no escaping it. While his allergy should not be an issue, for his parents had meticulously removed any Kentucky Blue, his dad grousing thoughout, "Who the fuck is allergic to grass!" He didn't realize Bradley had heard him, but he had. "Uh Polly, could we maybe bring the mats up to the pool deck?" He saw the questioning look in her eyes, and so he came clean, he told her about becoming Gasper. It was interesting seeing her reaction, but he felt better, at least she now knew the worst.

He hadn't really noticed how she looked at him, for no matter how much he same, how his body developed through puberty, he found it impossible to consider himself attractive to anyone. He didn't see the real him, when he looked in the mirror, he saw that chubby kid gasping for his very life!

Let's be honest, he wasn't as excited about doing yoga as he was about watching Polly demonstrate yoga, but as she did, and he copied, he found he could do it pretty well. He was surprisingly flexible and quite strong, so as good as she looked, her supple body in the swimsuit, creating all the effects in his groin you might expect, so did his strong muscles flex and bend as he showed his ability to move through each position.

All progressed well, until the melting heart, but he simply became paralyzed as he watched her breasts graze the ground and her ass pivot up, almost aching to be touched. God knows he was aching. "Wow, you...you are so good!" It wasn't just how her body moved, but how her suit climbed up her ass. "Yes, I...yes I see...." He attempted to copy, mimick, and he did as best he could, given he had a near nine inch, throbbing pole of steel like flesh, tenting his trunks.

He knew she probably saw him, and he couldn't really hide it. Blushing he turned, "I ... I'm sorry...maybe I should get in the pool?" He was humiliated, and God only knew what she must be thinking?

Just as Bradley had been taking quick, inconspicuous peeks at Polly's curves when she wasn't looking his way, she had been doing the same in regards to his crotch bulge.

"I ... I'm sorry...maybe I should get in the pool?"

"Sure, why not, let's swim," she said, taking a more comfortable position. If Bradley had been some man with whom she'd already been intimate, she might have asked to hide your stiffy? But, they weren't there, and -- in all honesty -- Polly wasn't planning on being there with the teen. She was only teasing and tempting him to retain her residence in the house. She stood, too, and running playfully over to mount the diving board, called out before performing a perfect jackknife dive into the water, "Look out below...!"

Her body entered the water with barely a splash, and underneath near the bottom of the 9 foot depth, she kicked underneath until she was nearly at the other end of the pool, coming up with her face to the sky to ensure her hair was out of it. She looked around and found Bradley, laughed, and swam toward him as she asked again, "Tell me about your day at school."

What she was about to hear -- regarding how he was being bullied -- would lead her to contemplate a plan to boost Bradley's reputation at school.

"Sure, why not, let's swim," Bradley breathed a sigh of relief, still naively hoping that perhaps she hadn't seen his arousal. It was interesting as Bradley was feeling things he had never felt before. Of course he had noticed girls, even lusted, but they had seemed so far beyond possibility, his body had nicely never made him feel the longing, and twitching and throbbing that was now proliferting his groin.

He watched her, and she was like a mermaid with legs. Effortlessly gracefully and athletically scampering to the pool, over to the diving board, before launching herself into the air and then entering the water almost silently. By the time she got to the other side he had hoisted himself into the water as well, getting his hard on safely submerged and out of sight. "You're really good, did you dive in high school or college?"

Of course Bradley had no idea if Polly had even attended or graduated from college, as he had no clue what qualified you to be a yoga instructor, other than if he ever needed one, he would hope it would be someone who looked like her.

She hadn't really responded to his story about allergies or his humiliation so he didn't bring it up again. Instead, once in the water, he pulled over the beachball floating near him and sent it up in her direction. He was just playing but when she launched up to hit it back her breasts bounced out of the water, and this instantantaneously become his favorite sport ever! They played for a bit, hitting hit back and forth, played Marco Polo but never really had any awkward touching, other than one inadvertent grope of her breast, followed by eyes going wide, cheeks blushing and an immediate, "I'm so sorry!"

Was he really, well yes, it was unintentional, but finally, he had actually sort of groped a woman's breast, if only for a nanosecond. The cool pool water did a good job of not reprising the hard on embarrassment, but that did end the game. Polly offered to go start dinner, but they agreed on odering a pizza, "anthing with meat on at least half..." he requested. Once she left he swam 20 laps to get rid of the energy of the breast grope. By the time he came inside he was starving and the pizza arrived shortly after.

He put on shorts and a t-shirt, and they ate the pizza, she had two of the micro brews and he had the one she again offered. He was enjoying this little set-up. During dinner she asked him about school, and he decided to come clean.

"I told you about the allergy thing, and since then I pretty much stay to myself. It was sort of like people thought I might die on them or something. So I don't really have friends at school. I am in mostly honors classes, so most of the other kids are dorks too. There are a lot of Asians and Indians, and they are kind of cliquey..." He paused, and then spilled his guts. It was awkward, and he had had hard time looking at her as he said it, "I have never gone to any of the dances or games ... I don't know ...I...."

He didn't finish. It wasn't as if he didn't want a social life, it is just when you get labeled a "freak" it is hard to ever shake that. Then he smiled, "Do you want to meet my friends?" He pointed to his virtual reality set, and asked if she wanted to play.

There were about 20 different people, all supposedly high school age, but who knows. They all had aliases, his was "Silent Assassin" he was a good shot and didn't get as much into the trash talk as many of the others did. He had always assumed they were all geeks who were here as they had nowhere better to go. If she did go on, she would find an icon of herself, he had created her yesterday, and she was sort of his new wingman, wearing something very similar to how he had first encountered her.

"You're really good, did you dive in high school or college?"

"Grade school, actually," Polly told Bradley. "My folks, we had a pool like you do. Well, not like this amazing thing. It was one of those above ground round things with the metal frame and rubber walls. Vinyl, plastic, whatever. It was only four foot, but I learned to swim, then dive, without hitting the bottom. The trick is..."

Polly raised her hands above her head and leaned backwards, which caused her breasts to very readily be displayed to the teen. "...to quickly arch your back as soon as you hit the water ... so that you curve back up toward the surface."

She returned to her normal posture, catching Bradley's gaze rise quickly to her face again. Polly did her best to contain her smile, though, honestly, she probably did a shit job of it because -- even here in the cool water -- the young man's face exploded in a blush.

He would blush again as they were playing Marco Polo and -- while under the water, likely with the vision of his opened eyes blurred by the chlorinated water -- he got a handful of C-cup titty.

"I'm so sorry!"​

Polly only laughed, telling him, "It's okay. You didn't mean it."

Then, raising an eyebrow, smirking, and tilting her head playfully suspicious-like, she asked, "Or did you?"

That resulted in another blush, but Polly only laughed. The beach ball was still close, and a moment later it bounced off Bradley's face before Polly disappeared below the surface and swam unseen across the bottom to the steps.

"C'mon, let's get some food," she called as she rose out of the pool. Her suit had ridden up between her ass cheeks again, but Polly didn't fix it until she'd reached the pool deck, letting the young man get an eyeful. When it came up, she agreed, "Meat lovers pizza, sounds good."

While Bradley got in some laps, Polly made the call and went back upstairs to shower away the chlorine. She dressed in a pair of her second-skin yoga shorts and a matching top that was barely more than a sports bra; even when they weren't swollen with excitement, her nipples announced themselves through the cloth.

Bradley talked about school, and Polly began considering a plan. Even as they were playing with his virtual reality goggles, her mind was churning away. The alternate universe Bradley enjoyed was interesting, and despite never having played something like it before, she found it fun.

"I don't like my character's clothing, though," she said after a while. "I'm thinking something sort of, I dunno ... not slutty, you know, like they depict the Super Heroines or Red Sonya or Xena, Warrior Princess. But ... maybe she could be covered up, but by stuff that's more tight fitting. Second skin, like what I have on now."

Even though she kept her headset on, Polly told Bradley to take his off and look at her. "You know, like what I'm wearing now. Tight, but just not as much flesh showing?"

She wished she could have looked at him to see whether or not his eyeballs were falling out, but Polly remained blind to Bradley to give him his moment. Then, she asked a question she knew would cause a reaction: "And can her nipples show?"

Bradley went about altering Polly's avatar, and when they were done, she was very happy with the changes. They played a bit longer, but eventually her eyes began to tire and she called it a night.

.....................​

The day before, Polly had asked the young man about his class schedule, as well as about which of his classes included some of the in crowd kids who were so mean to him. The answer was perfect: 4th period, right before lunch break.

After Bradley had left, Polly went to work for her only morning class. Afterwards, she showered and dolled herself up, doing her hair in a wild, loose fashion while painting her face enough to make herself impossible not to notice but not so much to be mistaken for a whore.

Polly donned a sexy yellow summer dress that seriously showed off her generous bosom, along with some four inch heels that just as seriously showed off her fit, yet sexy legs.

She arrived at and entered the school just as the end-of-class bell went off. Students began flooding the hallway, and one pair of eyes after another found themselves staring at Polly as she strode down the middle of the passageway.

"Excuse me," she said, flagging down a real macho jock type, asking, "Can you tell me where room 112 is? I'm looking for Bradley Peters."

The guy laughed, asking, "Why in the world would you be looking for Bradley Peters?"

Without hesitation, Polly said, "He's my boyfriend."

As the jock's face showed his shock, a nearby girl pointed and said, "Down there, on the right, about four doors."

"Thanks," Polly said, heading off. Her heels clicked on the tile, her ass swayed for those ogling her from behind, and for those who were out before her, her bosom bounced and swayed a bit too, just enough to draw a proper level of attention."

Polly caught sight of Bradley finally, exiting the classroom. She didn't realize that his locker was just across the hall from fourth period, so he was standing there putting his things away when she came around him, took his arm, spun him to face her, pressed in against him ... and laid a hot, erotic, mostly closed mouth kiss on him.

She pulled her mouth away after a good five seconds, excitedly saying, "God! I've missed you."

She gave him another quick but sexy kiss, then demanded, "Hurry, lover, I'm parked in a handicapped zone out front, and I really don't want to be towed by some power-hungry vice principal."

Then, whispering, Polly said, "Just go with it ... lover. Take my hand and lead me down the hall like you're the man."

A few seconds later, they were heading down the hall and out the school's main entrance, with dozens of pairs of eyes on them and almost as many mouths whispering back and forth about what was being seen.

Polly gestured toward a hot, come and get me red, classic 1969 Firebird parked not in a handicapped zone but in a no parking zone instead. One of her students was a well-to-do suburban type for whom Polly had done a few favors in the past, and today was the day Polly cashed in.

"I'd let you drive, but it's not mine," she told Bradley. She kissed him on the cheek for more students to see, then patted him on the ass as she said loud enough for some of the others to hear, "I packed us a picnic lunch, so we aren't wasting time waiting in line at some burger joint. I want us to have time for each other instead."

A moment later, the powerful engine of the muscle car roared, and with a short, sharp squeal of rubber, the car shot out of the school parking lot.

Polly's demonstration of her diving skill was ... incredible! If Bradley had any game at all, he would have asked an innocent question to have her repeat her demonstration as it was, exhilarating, to say the least! But he didn't, he knew he was blushing like a boy caught masturbating out behind the garage, and he could only thank God, his lower half was below water.

"Or did you?"

Just the mere asking of the question made Bradley blush horribly. He really hadn't, for the one concession to vanity his mother had insisted on for Bradley was contact lenses. When he really swam, he wore goggles or no lenses, or likely both! So, it truly had been a mistake, the awkward, albeit enjoyable grope of Polly's breast. His eyes had been closed so that his water based lenses didn't shrivel up like hard little raisins in his eyes.

He liked the way she teased him, it was friendly, not cruel, it was even a bit sexual, but in a fun, not smutty way. He was growing to really like her, like having her around, it was like having a real friend, a girlfriend even, albeit, platonic. He didn't really think about it being anything more. It was one thing to lust after her body, quite another to think she could be interested in him. No one was interested in him.

Her brought her into his world, and was actually a bit embarrassed, when she noticed her avatar. Although, he was so caught up in enjoying watching her body move, dip and bounce as she played, he didn't think about it. "Change her clothes ...uh...sure! What do you want?" When she described it, he was all for it, his favorite villian was probably cate woman, who was always in some sort of skin tight black outfit and looked amazing. For Polly, it was almost exactly what she had on, and so he simply copied that, and enjoyed the unabated ability to stare her up and down and get everything right.

He almost dropped his keyboard, "And can her nipples show?" He swallowed, "Show...uh...you mean topless?" He could have kicked himself as he stared at her, and her nipples trying to poke through her sports bra. "Oh...you mean like yours?" And without thinking he reached out, and cupped his hand over her breast, and let his finger tease the periphery of her swollen hard nipple. "Yeah, I can do those, I wasn't sure...I mean do you try to do that, I thought it just happened automatically ... I mean, it looks amazing...but...well..."

He was digging a hole fast and the only way to stop was to use the hand he had just used to teaser her nipple to enhance the avator and giver her a paire of nipples, even the least hungry of babies, and any man alive, would love to tongue, suck or simply stare at. "How are those, good? Like yours?" That was the closest his mouth and words got to replicating the level of admiration and desire his eyes could not hide.

They said good night, and in his state, he badly needed a shower, but with the first drops of hot water, and his hand cleaning his privates, he began convulsing and exploding like an eight inch missle firing his milky white streams down into the tile floor of his shower. At first he was shocked, and then, found it felt so good, he realized, this was what he had heard about, and although nearly spontaneous, Bradley enjoyed his first, conscious ejaculation, instead of those messy wet dreams from a few years earlier.

The next morning he awoke a new man, relieved and content in a way he had never known before, a way he planned to figure out how to best repeat. But school was school, and the last thing on his mind was a hard on or masturbation when he went into his locker to get ready for maybe the thing he hated most ... lunch

When he turned and she was there, grabbing him, his first impulse was to fight her, him, whatever it was, off! He hadn't realized it was Polly, as he did not think she would be here, he thought he was being ambushed and about to spend god only knows how long, trapped in his locker. Luckily he had opened his eyes, just fast enough to see a pair of eyes he had spent as much of the last two days staring at, as possible!

She couldn't have known, he had never been kissed, by a woman, other than his mother, and never like this. Her actions were hungry, fierce, yet her lips were soft, hot inviting. He did not know what to do, sure as hell would not have known how to handle a tongue, but she didn't do that, she opened only slightly, softly pressing in. And as she did, as her arms wrapped around his neck his hands went to her waist, a bit to steady himself, but also to anchor and allow him to try, try his very best, to copy what she was doing to him, to her!

It was involuntary, but a sweet little moan crept out of his mouth as she pressed and then released but stayed there. "God! I've missed you." If he were a character in a cartoon, his feet would have been fluttering off the ground. Those five seconds were the greatest five seconds of his life. And he softly whispered, in a love sick manner, "I ... uh I've missed you too!" What else was he to say, what was this, and only then did he notice the stares. She was doing this for him, to no longer be the freak, to change him to something different ...more...maybe even cool?

She leaned in again, God this was great, he hoped it went on forever, but it didn't, even if it was for show, what a wonderful moment to be an actor, except he was not acting! "Just go with it ... lover. Take my hand and lead me down the hall like you're the man." Oh, he was going with it, even if she was running them off a cliff, he would die happy. And, the man? He didn't have to act that way either, for never had he felt this good, this confident, this wanting, EVERYBODY IN THE FUCKING WORLD TO SEE, him, little old, Gasper, him!

She explained the car was borrowed, he could have guessed that, for all he knew, she didn't have a car. He had lead her out, his chest filled with pride, his cock filled with desire, and then...it was over, just them, and he knew there would be no more kisses.

"You did that for me...why...i mean thank you...but why?" He felt a lump in his throat, God he wanted this moment to go on and on, and then he looked into those eyes that had just kissed him, "You are the most amazing girl ever!"

As they were pulling out, he didn't see the crowd back at school nor the three girls one his age, two a year younger, "That was Bradley right...I mean, he really is kind of cute, don't ya think?" What he wouldn't have given to see the three heads nodding in agreement as the boys around him watched the sexy car and even sexier girl, driving it!

"You did that for me..."

Polly looked to Bradley and smiled with delight.

"Why...I mean thank you..."

She giggled, saying, "Your welcome."

"But why?"​

Polly turned the card hard, up into the drive thru lane of a fast food joint. She braked just as hard, stopping behind the car at the ordering station. She looked to Bradley.

"Because you needed that," she told him, still smiling. Then she corrected, "No, you deserved that."

The car in front of them moved ahead, and Polly did the same. She looked back to the teen and clarified, "Bradley, you're a great guy. You're smart, you're nice, you're handsome..."

She looked down his form and added, "And you've got a great bod'."

A female voice sounded from the speaker, "I can take your order when you're ready."

"Two deluxe cheeseburgers, two large fry, two onion rings, two colas -- one diet, please -- and two milk shakes, one vanilla, one mocha ... and don't bother asking if that's all 'cause it is, thanks."

Polly ignored the girl's reading back of the order as she looked to Bradley again. "Listen, you had a bad break once upon a time. You embarrassed yourself, and you've been living with it ever since. The Gasper!"

When the girl announced the price and told them to move ahead, Polly began pulling forward as she continued, "Right now, the word is going around the school that some beautiful, sexy chick in a hot muscle car stuck her tongue down the Gasper's throat."

She stopped to hand the girl at the window a credit card -- Bradley's mother's credit card! -- and turned back to Bradley yet again. "Today they're telling this story about the Gasper. But by the end of the week, they'll be telling it about Bradley Peters. Wanna know why?"

The girl handed back the credit card -- which Polly again casually slipped back into her purse -- then told Bradley, "Because right now, the girls at school who would never have considered kissing you -- kissing the Gasper! -- because no girl wants to be the one known as the first girl to kiss the freak ... right now, they're all thinking to themselves, The barrier has been broken!"

"Your order, Miss," the girl said, handing out the bag. "We're still waiting for the onion rings."

Polly handed the bag across to Bradley, sucked on her diet cola, and continued, "You know what else they're thinking? They're thinking about how fucking good you look, and they're wondering why they ever let some stupid nickname keep them from letting you slip your hand down inside their panties in the backseat of their daddy's Oldsmobile."

The rest of the order came, and when Polly prepared to leave and looked back to Bradley, he told her...

"You are the most amazing girl ever!"

"I know," she said confidently, smiling to him broadly before saying, "And don't forget it."

She fired the car back out on the road and two blocks later they were sitting at an old wooden picnic table with decades of names and initials and dirty words carved into it. They emptied the bags and began devouring the meal Carol Peters had unwittingly bought them as Polly explained something to Carol's son.

"You mother doesn't know I'm staying at your house, Bradley," she confessed. She hesitated to let him contemplate what the hell that meant, then explained about her homelessness situation and about hearing that his family was going away and about how she'd intended to find another place to live before they got back. "I didn't mean to lie to you, but I was desperate. I was actually going to sneak out the other night, but ... well, to be honest ... you're kinda fun, Bradley."

She took in an onion ring, chewed, swallowed, and continued, "And ... well ... you ever see the movie The Blues Brothers? Jake Blues -- that's Dan Aykroyd's character -- when he was asked why they were doing the crazy shit they were doing, he always gave the same answer: We're on a mission from God."

Polly downed another onion ring, then reached across and snatched right out of Bradley's cheeseburger the pickle that was hanging a bit out of it. She waggled it at him, pronouncing, "Bradley, I'm on a mission from God."

She popped the pickle in her mouth, telling him, "I'm gonna make you the hottest piece of male ass in your school."

Polly smiled wide, then laughed. "By the time I'm done with you, the girls at school'll slipping their panties through the vent slots of your hallway locker with their phone numbers written on them. Whaddaya think about that?"

Bradley did not know exactly how to respond. His mind was still reeling from so many things, Polly showing up, Polly looking like that! Polly giving him his very first kiss, real kiss that is, and finally, Polly giving him his second. After that, the walk out, the muscle car, everything after the kiss was largely a blur, until they were finally off, and she answered his question.

First telling him he needed, no deserved that, and then telling him something he never dreamed he would every hear!

"Bradley, you're a great guy. You're smart, you're nice, you're handsome...And you've got a great bod'."

Him? As he had come to realize, almost told her last night, and very soon would let her know, Polly was the most amazing girl he'd ever seen, and really the only girl he'd had even the most minor of friendships with. And so, her words, meant everything. A shy smile slipped across his lips, his cheeks blushing so much you would have thought he had been sunburned beyond comprehension, but all he could do was laugh nervously, "I am not, no I'm ..." And then he looked up, a look in his eyes she might never see again, pure gratitude, "Do I?"

They had pulled into order, and Bradley was hungry, but he was far more interested in what Polly had to say! Polly, didn't stop, as she laid out her plan, he listened intently to every word:

"Listen, you had a bad break once upon a time. You embarrassed yourself, and you've been living with it ever since. The Gasper!"

"Right now, the word is going around the school that some beautiful, sexy chick in a hot muscle car stuck her tongue down the Gasper's throat."

Bradley laughed, but then smiled, "A very beautiful and sexy chick, kissing little old me and calling me LOVER!" He was beaming, briefly recalling the single best moment of his life. She continued, paying and getting their food, but never slowing down!

"Today they're telling this story about the Gasper. But by the end of the week, they'll be telling it about Bradley Peters. Wanna know why?"

"Because right now, the girls at school who would never have considered kissing you -- kissing the Gasper! -- because no girl wants to be the one known as the first girl to kiss the freak ... right now, they're all thinking to themselves, The barrier has been broken!"

"You know what else they're thinking? They're thinking about how fucking good you look, and they're wondering why they ever let some stupid nickname keep them from letting you slip your hand down inside their panties in the backseat of their daddy's Oldsmobile."

Bradley almost choked, the Gasper was threatening to come back as excitement started to tend toward terror, he would need to come clean, he knew it, but for now, he just let her finish! It sounded so straight forward as she described it, inevitable, and all he thought was "from your mouth to God's ears!" As if the good lord was at all concerned about Bradley getting to third base or more with high school girls!

It was then he paid her the compliment she deserved, and when she said not to forget it, he only nodded. He wouldn't forget, not ever, and one day he would return the favor. And as they sat down, and Polly came clean, he would start.

Bradley didn't know a life without money, but he also didn't take it for granted. Unlike his mother and father, or at least his father, he had a social conscience, and never judged anyone by anything as superficial as money! For the first time in their time together, Bradley sensed Polly might be nervous and so he reached out his hand and took hers.

He had a smile on his face, "You do know I am going to MIT right? I'm not exactly stupid. My mother trusts no one, there was no way she was going to give you free reign of her house and ..." He winked, "credit card!...When I saw you the first night you weren't exactly dressed like an axe murderer..." He laughed out loud, "You weren't exactly dressed!"

"Polly, you are the first girl, pretty girl, who has ever talked to me, who I have ever talked to...so, this is our secret, just like the kids at school don't need to know a girl like you would really never consider kissing me for real ... we're friends." He swallowed, actually a little choked up over all she had done. "You're the best friend I've ever had, I hope my parents stay away and you can stay, I have had so much fun having you around ... the best time of my life!"

Bradley was a genuinely sweet and appreciative male. He would have done anything for Polly, so not telling his parents, even lying, was a no brainer!

They ate, he laughed at her Blues Brothers line, he loved the movie, he loved lots of old movies, he was a bit of an old soul. But when she made her last comment, "By the time I'm done with you, the girls at school'll slipping their panties through the vent slots of your hallway locker with their phone numbers written on them. Whaddaya think about that?" He let out a sigh.

"I honestly don't know, I mean it all sounds great, the greatest, but Polly...I know you can tell, when you kissed me in the hall, that was my first kiss, first and second. I am guessing I wasn't very good, I had no idea what I was doing, and..." He laughed at the absurdity of it, "as far as them wondering why I hadn't been sliding my hands down their panties, part of the reason would be, what in the hell I do once I get my hand down there...even if I don't get slapped!"

Once again he was beet red, but if there was one person he felt he could be honest with, it was her, she didn't judge him,..." He looked into her eyes. "Doesn't matter, I'll figure it out, I just hope you're right...I don't think I ever realized how much I hated being the Gasper!"

When Bradley made his own confession -- that he had doubted all along that his mother had given her permission to be at the house -- it was Polly's turn to blush. "Yeah, I kinda wondered whether or not I'd gotten away with that."

He talked about how much she was changing his life, calling her the best friend he'd ever had. Polly felt honored. She also felt a bit sorry for Bradley. She'd been very popular in school, particularly after she'd begun growing her tits and well rounded ass. She had no idea what it must be like to not have a bevvy or friends and hangers-on.

Bradley talked about having no idea what he'd been doing during the kiss, claiming with an uncertain tone that he guessed he'd figure it out.

"I'll help you," Polly reassured him. When his expression seemed to indicate that he didn't quite understand what she'd meant, Polly said, "I'll teach you how to kiss. And I'll teach you how to touch a girl without looking like a clawing, groping fiend. Don't worry, once I'm done with you, the first girl at school you get busy with is gonna be calling you Don Juan to all her friends."

They finished their food and headed back toward the school. The convertible had had its roof down when they left, but Polly hadn't wanted her hair to get horrifically mussed so she'd donned a scarf like she did often before they left.

However, at the corner just before turning into view of the school, Polly removed the scarf, mussed up her hair, then put the scarf back in place. She saw the confused look on Bradley's face and explained, "It got mussed up while we were having sex at the park."

She laughed at his reaction, but her subterfuge wasn't over yet. Raising her ass off the seat and reaching her hands up under her dress to her hips, Polly pulled her panties downward, past her ass, past her thighs, passed her calves; she slipped her heels off and manipulated her legs around to work the white thong past her now bare feet, then retrieved it.

"Lift your ass," she told Bradley as she settled back into her seat and straightened her dress. She wagged her hands at him when he didn't move, she demanded, "C'mon! Up, up!"

When he finally did as ordered, Polly stuffed the panties into the back pocket of his jeans, manipulating them about until just a tiny bit of the actual thong part of the thong was sticking out of his pocket.

"Now, if all goes well, one of the guys -- or maybe even a girl -- will see this hanging out," she explained as she threw the car back in gear and headed again for the school. "They'll rip it out, thinking that it might be just what they thought it was. And when they realize they're right, there's gonna be all kinds of comments and accusations and speculation and -- if we're lucky -- applause and slaps on the back. And the girls ... oh, Jesus, Bradley ... the girls..."

With a slight squealing of the skidding tires, Polly brought the car to a sudden stop at the front walkup to the school. Over the next few seconds, one pair of eyes after another turned their way until finally more than a hundred students were staring at the odd couple.

"Now ... you're gonna be embarrassed by what happens next," she said softly, not wanting anyone to hear them. "That's fine. Actually, it's what we want. I'm your first girlfriend, remember? You're the Gasper. You're not supposed to feel comfortable when the jocks and the hot chicks tease you about what you were doing on lunch that resulted in you having my panties in your pocket."

She grasped Bradley's shirt by the lapels with both hands, pulled his face close to her own, and whispered, "Mirror what I do ... then ... get out of my car and walk away with just a simple nod to me. Don't wave, don't smile -- well a little, 'cause you just got laid -- but don't act like you've never been kissed before."

And with that, Polly pulled their mouths together for a long, slow-moving, deeply passionate, tongue-fencing kiss. When they parted, she whispered, "After your last class, don't be in a hurry to leave campus. Let yourself be seen."

She repeated the kiss again, only for less time, before telling him playfully, "Get the fuck out of my friend's car, Gasper-no-more. Go."

Bradley smiled, "Well, I wanted to believe it, and I didn't care, but if she had sent you, she would have called every day, nosing around if I had noticed the "pretty girl"?" He laughed, "As if it would be possible not to notice you!" That was even more true today, as Polly was all dolled up, make-up and everything, and that dress, god she looked good in that dress, as Bradley's eyes momentarily wandered. "What's it like?" He suddenly asked, then realized she had no idea. "What's it like to know that you can just put something on, or give a look and have everyone notice and the opposite sex drool over you? ... I mean doest it feel good, powerful, or is is kind of embarrassing even?"

He was genuinely curious. He also thought about her situation. "You know, even after they come back, there might be a way to let you stay ... I mean my parents couldn't know, but well our house is big, and ... my Dad doesn't even know I know, but well..." Bradley knew he shouldn't tell, didn't even have proof, but, "My Dad has a place on the other side of town ... I think he ... might have had a girlfriend? Maybe he still does."

His mother would kill him, if she knew, or die of humiliation. His mother was very pretty and, in many ways thanks to Polly, kept herself in amazing shape. However, it didn't seem it was really for her Dad, as they never seemed affectionate at all with each other. His Dad was a major power broker, an Ivy League trained, corporate raider. The fact Bradley wanted to be an engineer was almost an affront, another affront, for all the things he was that Bradley wasn't. Not an athlete, not a business mind, who cared that engineers were actually the guys who designed and manufactured the products in his father's companies that actually made the money he would then spend on mergers and acquisitions.

"Anyway, maybe I can get a key when he gets back." If she listened she would tell, he genuinely cared about her, and was concerned. She was his first real friend, but she and those that followed would find he was very generous, giving and loyal to those that reciprocated in even the slightest ways, just one more aspect that could not have been more different than his father!

"I'll help you ... I'll teach you how to kiss. And I'll teach you how to touch a girl without looking like a clawing, groping fiend. Don't worry, once I'm done with you, the first girl at school you get busy with is gonna be calling you Don Juan to all her friends."

He laughed, "Well then ... problem solved!" He was teasing of course, but he couldn't help but be a bit intrigued at the idea of how she might teach him, however, as was his style, he did not get his hopes up, as he had far too often been disappointed by others.

Riding back, he was quiet at first, he did not know how this might all turn out, but he had increasing confidence of putting all his faith in Polly. She was like some sort of sexy fairy god mother, and he was her Cinderella. Of course, she was not the bibblety, bobbety boo type, her methods were far more ... earthy. She messed up her hair, "It got mussed up while we were having sex at the park." He laughed, "Oh yeah, I must have forgot...but, is that what it would look like?"

It was not easy processing all this, as he was getting to know her better, and the kisses, acting or not, and the sharing of vulnerabilities, everything, his attraction had turned into an incredible crush. It wasn't like he thought she was interested, but just the idea of her having sex with him, Oh God, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!!!!

She wasn't done, he was watching a scheming genius at work. Stopping at the light he watched her reach under her dress, and begin some sort of shimmy that could only be described as erotic. "Are you okay Polly, do you need help?" If only he had known what she was actually doing, he would have realized helping her was doing more a favor for him than anyone.

He couldn't believe it when he saw her panties in her hand, a thong no less. As if by reflex, his young, quite large cock, got rock hard. "What are you doing?" He was admittedly fascinated, as a gorgeous, sexy girls panties had all the allure of the holy grail to a virgin 18 year old.

She made him pick his ass up, and then meticulously put them in his pocket, explaining her plan. It would only be a few minutes later when he would fully realize what a master of seduction she was! The last, and best in a long line of amazing, was the closing kiss. Of course he knew, in theory, what a French kiss was, and by description it sounded a bit icky.

However, as she pulled him in, told him to mimick, and then opened his mouth to allow the entrance of her tongue that had brushed his lower lip, he encountered a revelation! He allowed himself to relax, let her take command, and the feel of her tongue intertwining and dancing with his, made his come alive. Suddenly the boy with two left feet found rhythm, and he played back, their tongues now fully engaged, embracing and enjoying each other. When they broke he was wide eyed, and all he could whisper was, "Wow! Could we maybe do that again sometime?" Instead of responding, she kissed him again, a bit briefer but no less arousing twirl around the tongues entangled tango! And then she sent him on his way, and he nodded as commanded, appearing aloof and indifferent, a look on is face of a lion having just enjoyed the kill. Or so it was perceived, the truth anything but. He had no idea of the number of ideas that were on him, and the varying degrees of judgment, yet he walked into school, a treasure beyond measure in his back pocket and a very hard cock that extended well down his pant leg but made every effort to burst through, stone washed levis.

"What the fuck was that?" His head turned to see Fitz, Billy Fitzgerald, and captain of the football team. He was a mountain of muscle with a 1.5 GPA. Bradley looked around, to see what he was talking about, only to realize it was him. "Shut up! He doesn't have to tell you." Bradley turned to watch the return volley by Kelly Waters, a cheerleader, and as far as Bradley knew, Fitz's girlfriend. The prom was coming up, and they had to be the favorites for prom king and queen.

Bradley just kept walking but Fitz had seen something and with the predatory skill and speed of a jaguar, pulled the panties from his pocket, and held them up. "There warm and damp!" He said it with confusion, but from somewhere behind Kelly, who exactly Bradley couldn't see, all he heard was an almost purr, "Fuck is that hot!" It was hot, but warm and damp meant nothing to Bradley, it was a warm day, maybe it was sweat, he didn't care, he wanted them back!

Bradley was not going to act or put on a show, he didn't know how, instead he was himself and he couldn't have chosen a better strategy, as the painfully shy freak, was suddenly a discreet and alluring gentleman. "Those were a gift, give them back."

"A gift? Yeah sure, that hot chick just gave you her panties as a present, what do you have, some sort of horse cock!!!" He said it laughingly, derisively, but then, just as derisively but with a pang of sultriness, Kelly responded, "Yes needle dick, I think he does!" And it was then that all eyes seemed to turn and stare at the python that appeared to have crawled significantly down Bradley's thigh.

Now sometimes there is a perfect storm, and unbeknownst to all but the cheerleader and the jock, they had broken up last night, he had pushed her to go all the way, only for her to consider relenting, only to find that Fitz, rock hard, was barely three inches, or roughly a third of young Bradley here. "If you were built like him, maybe I wouldn't have dumped you!"

Jesus, Bradley had to admit how enjoyable it was to have someone else serving as the object of humiliation, and Bradley used the horror on Fitz's face to reach up and snatch back his/Polly's panties and this time shove them down his pants pocket. He turned to Kelly, mouthing "Thank you!" Only to see a return smile that was a different look than he had ever received before. It wasn't just her either, he saw a beautiful bouquet of smiles, mostly, some were still skeptical that the frog might be a prince, but overall, it wa very different! The panties had served exactly the purpose Polly had hoped, plus, and now the legend of this would grow exponentially throughout the rest of the day. At a minimum, he was no longer Gasper, and there was a new buzz that seemed to be following him as he made his way to his last three classes and then out to the common area after school.

As he walked out of school, Tammy Ambrose moved toward him, "Bradley right? I'm a friend of Kelly's." Bradley knew exactly who she was, they had been in gym class together, although they had never spoken, she was tall, almost five foot ten, with these incredible legs, and she was the lead spiker on the girl's volleyball team. "Hi! yes, I'm Bradley..." She had a pen in her hand, and walked over, and took his arm and began writing, when she finished he looked down and saw an address. "I'm having a party Saturday night, and we wanted to invite you, if you want..." She giggled, actually blushed, and then was gone.

Never in his 18 years had he been invited to a party, he didn't know how to respond but Polly would. Slowly he moved away from the school, but hung out as Polly had told him to do, but he wasn't sure why, or what he should do now...it was then he saw Fitz and three other massive piles of idiocy heading in his direction ....

"What the fuck was that?"

When Billy Fitzgerald's question caused Bradley to turn, Kelly Waters' eyes bulged with surprise as her view was pulled almost magically to his lower body: the Gasper was sporting a bulge down one side of his pants that simply could not have gone unnoticed. She stated for a long moment, dumbstruck; finally pulling her gaze from the swelling, Kelly looked about herself, desperately hoping that no one had noticed her ogling his semi-hardened cock.

No such luck: one of her chief High School social scene rivals, Tammy Ambrose, was watching her with a knowing expression and devilishly spread lips. Tammy glanced to the Gasper's jeans, then back, and with a giggle and a wink let it be known that the race was on.

Kelly and Tammy had been the best of friends from the moment they'd met the first day of kindergarten to the beginning of their 9th grade year. Things had begun changing for the two -- physical things, with the onset of puberty -- somewhere near the end of 8th grade, and by the time they returned to the classroom for their freshman year of high school, they were each very different girls.

But the changes didn't mirror one another: Kelly had grown tits and developed a dramatic hourglass figure, while Tammy's only new growth had been vertical. On her first day of high school, the boys were treated to Kelly's new, tight, delicious 36C-26-36 figure, which she showed off unashamedly in a tight fitting, midriff-revealing spaghetti strap blouse and mid-thigh length skirt, a pair of four inch heels highlighting her long, fit legs as well.

For her part, the less ostentatious Tammy had shown up in her normal wardrobe of a simple tee shirt and blue jeans, neither of which was particularly tight fitting nor shape-emphasizing. Even she couldn't help but ogle her soon-to-be-former friend's impressive bosom; Kelly had put on two cup sizes in less than six months, while Kelly's titties were still the same A+ cup they'd been since 6th grade.

The boys had most definitely preferred Kelly's physical changes to those of Tammy, and most of them still did to this day. And the quantity and even quality of boys putting all their attention toward the shapely cheerleader were both far greater.

But Tall Tam', as some had begun to call her, had one great advantage over her rival in romance: while Kelly was still as pure as the driven snow, Kelly most certainly wasn't.

Oh, Tammy wasn't a slut or anything like that. Sure, there were a multitude of guys who made claims of what they'd done with or to her in dark corners or back seats. But, once she'd broken one guy's nose her freshman year with a solid punch and broke another's pinky finger with a good hard twist in an unnatural direction the following year, those stories ceased to be told.

Still, honestly, Tammy wasn't anything but pure of body: over the course of four years of high school, she'd fucked three guys, blown four more, and been in varying stages of undress with a dozen others -- once with two at a time. But really, her promiscuousness wasn't even the real story. No, the real story was with whom she'd been getting frisky: Kelly's love interests.

On at least 9 occasions, Tammy had either stolen Kelly's current boyfriends or intercepted them before any form of relationship began. In fact, Kelly's break up with Billy Fitzgerald had been less about Fitz's smallish cock and more about what Tammy had told the jock she could do to it if only he wasn't already taken. Kelly honestly thought that she had dumped Fitz after he had pressured her to have sex with him: in reality, Billy had put on the pressure, knowing that either he'd find heaven inside Kelly's pussy that night or in Tammy's mouth during her party this upcoming Friday night.

The teasing in the hallway finally ended, and the students were dispersed to their classes by the Vice Principal. In their separate classrooms, both Kelly and Tammy were consumed by their thoughts of the boy they had long called Gasper but who now they both wanted to make them gasp instead.

When the final bell rang, both girls hurried out to locate Bradley. Neither of them had cared enough about him previous to this to know his class schedule, of course, but each of them had made quiet inquiries to others -- mostly geeks and losers, his crowd -- in an effort to learn where they might find him at day's end.

In the race for Bradley, though, Tammy came out on top. And, as usual, she did so in the most insidious of ways. She had Physical Education last period, but instead of spending that time in the Fitness Room, she instead spent it searching down guys who she knew had long had the hots for Kelly. She ensured that they knew Kelly and Fitz had broken up, then told them where the cheerleader's last period class was. No sooner did the bell ring then six guys set a path for her as if they were guided missiles and she was their target.

The delay Kelly faced had been sufficient for Tammy to catch up with Bradley and make her move. She wrote her phone number on his lower arm, large enough so that if Kelly did find him, she couldn't help but notice the all-too-familiar digits.

Bradley was not accustomed to being invited, to anything, much less a popular girl's party, with the invitation engraved on his very own skin! The combination of that surprise along with the view of Tammy's long legs and tight ass bouncing away, had make Bradley lose all comprehension of the oncoming danger of Fitz and his football buddies. It was funny, up to three hours ago, Fitz probably had no idea who Bradley was, and somehow since then, had become his arch enemy.

Before he knew it, he was surrounded, this was not good. "Where is your sexy bitch girlfriend? I want her to see how a real man kicks your ass!" Bradley's heart was in his mouth, his very dry, very scared mouth. Despite the asshole phrasing, it was a good question, where was Polly? When she had told Bradley to hang around the school at the end of the day, he had wrongly assumed she intended to make another appearance, maybe pick him up and make a ahow of it again? Nope, nada, he took a second quick look but realized he was on his own.

"Uh, I don't know, i better go find her..." He said trying to walk away, unfortunately there seemed to be zero faculty or anyone around that might help him, and Fitz had made his intention clear! "Leave me alone...I've got no beef with you." It sounded lame, even as he said it, but in the spectrum of lover or fighter, Bradley was quite clearly neither, despite Polly's lunchtime charade.

Bradley had no idea what to do, other than having his face ocassionally pushed in a toilet bowl, and the gaspar incident, he had never been in any sort of fight other than... his video games! It was then that Kelly had come out, and seen the situation, Bradley's likely beatdown. "Hey!" She yelled, and it was then Bradley took his shot! He had played his VR game enough that, at least against avatars, his whirling judo kick was pretty good. So.... closing his eyes, he replayed his game, launching himself in the air, and extending his leg while twirling to do a roundhouse kick!

His eyes were closed, but the feel of foot crashing into something hard, accompanied by the sickening crunch of breaking bone, and the sound of Fitz's buddy, yellig, "HOLY FUCK!" made Bradley open his eyes, and look down with Fitz on the ground, holding his broken jaw in his palm, nose dripping with blood. By some miracle, all of this had been accomplished by Bradley!

Chaos took off, as two wide eyed thugs looked at Bradley, suddenly terrified he might do the same to them, little did they know, what had just happened, was 1 in 1,000 luck! They took off at a sprint, and Fitz got up, hatred now mixed with fear, as he stumbled away, not able to talk. Kelly was suddenly at his side, "Are you okay?" It was a funny question given the situation but as he looked at her, she cradled his face. "That was really cool, how did you do that?"

Bradley didn't want to explain, "Uh, just some lessons, but this is the first time I tried it for real." She believed him, "Well, that was bad ass!" She looked at him as no girl ever had, but then saw his arm. "Why is Tammy's address on your...?" Bradley had forgotten. "She, wrote it there, I guess she is having some sort of party, are you going?"

Later when Bradley got home, Polly was laying out, he didn't know how to describe all that had happened, but the sight of her, suddenly made it hard to remember the rest!

Kelly couldn't believe what she'd just seen: it was like a scene right out of Karate Kid! When she approached Bradley, taking his face into her hands, she'd been seriously contemplating pulling him into her arms for a comforting hug that -- incidentally -- would press her generous bosom into his chest, hopefully piquing his interest in having it against him again in the near future ... possibly bare.

Then she saw Tammy's address on her new lust target's arm. He explained...

"She, wrote it there, I guess she is having some sort of party, are you going?"

Kelly hadn't been, of course. The moment she'd heard that Tall Tam'p/i] was having a party, she began organizing her own get-together in an effort to steal away the In-crowd, of which she was the unofficial queen.

Now, though, she had a better idea. She moved up close against Bradley, placing her hands upon his hips; her tits contacted him as she'd originally intended. Standing on her toes, she kissed him on the cheek with wetted lips and -- in a sultry voice -- whispered, "Of course ... and you're taking me. I'll pick you up at eight. My daddy got me a convertible Mercedes for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. You'll look hot behind the wheel with me sitting beside you."

Bradley opened his mouth to speak, but Kelly -- fearing he might say something unfortunate like You know, I got a girlfriend -- pressed the tips of the fingers of her right hand upon his lips as the fingers of her left caressed across his belly, up to his chest, then down almost to his belt as she whispered, "And after we make an appearance there, maybe we can go out to Parker Point for a little ... well ... you know."

Kelly could see in Bradley's reaction that he was very familiar with the parking area that looked out over the city. Until today, she would have doubted that Gasper had ever been out there at night with a girl. But after the scene in the parking lot at noon, she'd reassessed her image of the teen.

Of course, Bradley hadn't been out there, unless maybe it had been to fly drones or throw rocks down at Farmer Jacob's cows in the field below or some other geeky shit.

Kelly turned and headed away quickly, not giving Bradley any opportunity to turn down her invitation. She called back before blowing him a kiss that nearly 50 students in the parking lot saw, "Eight o'clock, sharp."

Back at Bradley's home, Polly looked up and smiled as the teen came into view. She asked with a motherly tone, "How was school today, sweetie?"

Back