VR adventures

He smirked for a moment, hearing the rejection in her voice.

"Perhaps that's because he probably foundt someone he thought was much better than you, which that mage make happen."

He gave a little chuckle seeing how red Twinkletoes was getting, wondering how sheltered she had been. She was probably the virgin in the room, but he wasn't going to call her out on it.

"Me, cheat? Nah, that seems more up your alley right now. Besides, I can't really do much tied up right now, even if you wanted me to."
 
“What?! That’s... crazy.” the jester’s voice had started out defiant, but drifted into a more resigned tone. Her fingers twitched for a moment as she looked at him hungrily. “Cheating? That’s only part of the game if the other person is naive enough to let it happen.” The jester got up and walked to him, taking out a key. “Just one hand. If you try anything that doesn’t have to do with sex, I will gut the fairy.” she unlocked the handcuff on his right hand, freeing his fingers. She then cut the rope off the one arm.

She then leaned over and sucked on one of his fingers, slowly moving it back and forth over her tongue. Her eyes looked up at him with a smirk, and she made loud moaning sounds, possibly for the sole reason of making Twinletoes uncomfortable.

Twinkletoes noticed him giving her a look, but she couldn’t figure out what his thoughts were behind it. Her tail flicked back and forth like that of a cat’s as she looked away from them.
 
He smirked a little as she said she would only free one hand, which she did do as promised. He had a little more freedom, but not much. He would have to be creative on how he was going to get his other hand freed.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll behave."

He grinned for a moment as she took his finger into her mouth, suckling on it for a few moments. He licked his lips for a moment, letting her do as she pleased. However, he soon pulled his finger from her mouth, cupping her chin. He pulled her face up to his, engulfing her mouth with his hungerily and eagerly.

His free hand moved slowly down to her right breast, his fingers pinching and twisting on the hard nipple teasingly.
 
“I’d rather you didn’t.” She grinned back at him on her way up to his mouth. She played with his tongue, twisting and rubbing around it with her own.

The jester moaned into his mouth as he played with her nipple, and she paused to nip and gently pull on his lip with her teeth before letting him go, following it up with a lustful look into his eyes.

Her hands traveled down to his pants and she unzipped them unceremoniously. Moved her hand inside, she found his cock and grasped it, licking her own lips. “Who knew you had a long sword equipped this whole time.” The jester gently pulled out his cock from his pants and started gently stroking it as she returned to ravish his mouth once again.

Twinkletoes got up and nervously went to the other end of the room, looking around at all the scarves as if to keep herself occupied. Although, her eyes kept finding their way back to the two of them and lingering. She felt like she was intruding on whatever Nightblade was doing, but she was curiously interested in watching. However, she didn't want to come off like a pervert, so she figured watching from afar was best.
 
Last edited:
He groaned a little when his cock was freed, giving a little chuckle as well.

"Such a naughty jester pulling out my sword. Tell me, do you have something that will be able to hold it?"

His fingers pulled on her nipple, rolling it between them for a few moments. He mmed into the kiss, altough he did glance towards Twinkletoes, wondering what her plan was going to be in all this.
 
She broke the kiss and giggled. "Oh, I'm sure I'll think of something, mister."

The jester had been kneeling before him, but now she stood up and straddled him on the chair. "Don't worry, this thing is sturdy. No matter how much I bounce, this won't leave us tumbling to the floor."

She reached below herself and rubbed her fingers along her pussy, letting her juices coat her folds. She then used the same hand to guide his cock to her, rubbing it along her folds for a moment or two to get him slick as well. "Mmm. I'm so wet for you," she purred.

Pausing for a moment, she leaned over and bit his ear gently before enveloping most of it with her warm mouth and sucking on it, letting her slick tongue play however it wanted. "Tell me how much you want to put your cock inside me." a whisper tickled his wet ear.

Twinkletoes couldn't pull her eyes away at this point, and was starting to feel very aroused. She squirmed a little, fighting the desire to touch herself. At this point she had forgotten that they were trying to escape and was caught up in the energy of the room.
 
He mmed as he watched her make herself wet for him, his hand continuing to knead her breast. He grinned for a moment at the whisper in his ear.

"How about all of me? I'm sure I'll fit just fine."

He grinned for amoment, pulling his hand from her breast. He reached down behind her, smacking her ass hard for a moment, leaving a nice red mark there.
 
"Ow!" She sucked in a breath as his hand collided with her ass. A devilish smile crossed her lips. "That's what I like to hear." Her hand brought him to her entrance, and she slowly pulled the head of his cock inside. "Yes..." she breathed as she slowly slid down his length until he was completely up to his hilt. Her NPC pussy was pretty tight and felt very real.

Her hips started rolling on top of him, sliding him in and out as her hips expertly rose and fell. She put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself and get a little leverage for working his cock.

Twinkletoes walked behind a tower of ribbons, finding a hole in them where she could watch while still being concealed. She put her hand in her underwear to find that she was dripping wet. Her hand started to rub her swollen clit, sending waves of pleasure up her body as she watched his cock penetrate the jester. She put a ribbon in her mouth to make sure her soft moans were not heard.
 
He moaned deeply as she fully engulfed his shaft, feeling her hips against his. He placed his free hand against her hip, as it was really the only thing he could think of to do for now.

"That's it, ride my sword. Take it all in."

He closed his eyes as he leaned his head back, enjoying lettign her ride him. He didn't see Twinkletoes when he opened his eyes to look for her. He knew she didn't leave, so he wondered why she was hiding herself. Pushing that thought aside, he tried to think of how he would free himself at this point.
 
"Oh... Yes Mister." she moaned. Her hips rocked with more intensity, causing her to bounce up and down his shaft. Her breasts also bounced in front of his face as she rode him. This went on for several minutes. She was extremely enthusiastic, but he could tell that her legs were getting a little tired of doing all the thrusting herself. He wasn't able to do anything about it, though, unless she were to cut the rope on his legs.

Twinkletoes had three fingers inside of herself at this point, plunging deep inside as she listened to their moans and the sound of their skin slapping against each other. Her other hand was relentless, teasing herself as she desperately held onto the feeling, almost vicariously feeling like she was participating.
 
He panted and moaned as she rode him, doing his best to keep up. He couldn't do much more than lift his hips a bit from the seat, but she didn't seem to be complaining about it. He did pull his hand from her hip after a bit, grabbng ahold of the armrest for support.

He moaned louder as she drew him closer to climaxing, squeezing his shaft so nicely. It wasn't long before he could feel himself on edge, ready to explode. He tried to hold out for just a little longer, but had no such luck. He arched up from the chair as best as he could, groaning as his cum erupted into her waiting body.

"Fuck...yea.."

He panted softly as he relaxed a bit in the seat, feeling her trying to milk him for what he could give.
 
"Oh God! Your cock is the best!" she panted as his moans seemed to envigor her a little. Therefore, her powerful thighs seemed to hit a second wind as she pushed and grinded against him with the help of his own thrusting.

The jester held her position and purposefully contracted the walls of her pussy to hold him inside as he came. The feeling of his cum rushing into her was the final straw and she cried out with glee and pleasure.

Twinkletoes was certainly a virgin, but that didn't mean that she didn't have desires or that she hadn't touched herself into climax before. She spread her legs more as she went as deep as possible with her fingers. She could feel herself orgasming just as the jester cried out. Twinkletoes saw that she was now sitting in a small puddle of her own juices. She de-equipped her panties and stood up, re-equipping a clean pair. A couple scarves were used to wipe her thighs and hide the evidence of her little session. Afterward, she casually walked out from behind the pillar, glancing at them.
 
He panted softly for a moment as the jester remained on his cock. He smirked and chuckled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed my cock. Is it enough to get my other hand free now? I promise to not doing anything."
 
"I don't think you're being entirely honest with me, but I got what I wanted from you, so I'm willing to put a little faith in you." The jester lifted herself from his cock and got off the chair, standing again, his cum dribbling down her legs. She sliced off the ropes on his leg and his other arm, finally taking her key and unlocking the handcuff.

Giving him a smirk, she kept the key and sat back at the chessboard, reveling in the euphoria of having just cum.

Twinkletoes approached casually and looked at him as if asking what he planned on doing. Her tail still flicked back and forth.
 
He took a few moments to catch his breathe after being freed from his bonds. He leaned over and rubbed his legs where the ropes had been around, more out of reflex than it actually bothering him.

"That's better."

He stood up carefully, getting redressed a little. With a little smirk, he looked at the jester.

"Alright, how about you take us to your Master? I'm sure that's been your agenda anyways."

The sooner he got out of here, the better in his opinion. He really didn't like how things turned out and he wanted to get to the bottom of it all.
 
The jester shrugged. "I mean, yeah. I was planning on it eventually. She stepped into her suit and zipped it up, shivering at the feeling of it sliding on her skin. "He'll probably be in the throne room."

She took out a little hand-held mirror that looked like it was for make-up and studied it closely. "Yep, throne room." A grin lit her lips as she clicked the compact shut. "I like to watch."

Sauntering toward the door, the jester gestured at them to follow her.

Twinkletoes almost jumped when the jester mentioned liking to watch. "Shouldn't we just leave though, Nightblade? I feel like the encounter is all kinds of messed up at this point." she looked at him for his answer.
 
He finished redressing himself as the jester made her way to the door. Taking a moment to strecth, he glanced over at Twinkletoes for a moment. He gave a little shake of his head, whispering back.

"Unless you are wanting to be trapped in here for the rest of our game time, we have to beat him. Besides, I am hoping beating the instance and resetting things will correct the problem. If not, I still have to work on figuring out what happened and fix it so other players don't remain in this hell trap like us."
 
Twinkletoes sighed and nodded, moving with him to follow the jester, “I suppose he is due some payback for whatever he was planning on doing. All I know is that involved a hell of a lot of rope. Thank God he was caught in a glitch loop.” She cringed and shook her head. “I would hate for that to happen to someone else.”

The two players followed the jester through the dungeon’s twists and turns. Twinkletoes noticed that her status effect faded and disappeared, giving back her original stats. Eventually they could hear the faint sound of music and laughter, indicating that the ballroom was nearby. The fairy took a pistol in watch of her hands, ready for the final showdown.

“How do you want to play this? You’re a swordsman, so of course you’ll be in close, but would I be able to support you with pistol-fire? I wouldn’t want to hurt you.” She looked at him with determination. He was the more experienced one here, so his input was invaluable to their success. After all, this would be her first boss battle.
 
He paused for a moment as she asked him what she could do. He had been running through what could happen, and he ended on the worst case scenario. Whatever had been done in this instance was bad and needed to be corrected quickly. He glanced towards her code-tracking ring for a moment before looking up at her.

"Just try and provide support for me. If any of his lackeys attack, which they probably will, try and keep them away. I doubt the jester will do more than watch. And if things really start to look bleak, don't worry. I have a plan for that as well."

He drew his sword as the jester opened the door with a giggle, calling out.

"My lord, look who I found. Our next meal."

She skipped off to the side as one of the vampires leaped at him. Nightblade grunted a little as he deflected the claw attack, kicking the vampire backwards before attacking him. The lord of the castle just smirked as he watched from his throne for the time being.
 
Twinkletoes followed behind him, both pistols raised and ready. As Nightblade fought off a couple of the nearby vampires, Twinkletoes concentrated on the ones that were still a little ways away, shooting them before they could get close.

She fluttered her wings, pushing off the ground and hovering seven feet up to get a better vantage point for repelling the oncoming host of minions. Since her pistols actually didn't run on real bullets, she didn't worry about running out.

The soft sound of a plucked bow could be heard before she fell to the floor. The sniper from earlier had pierced her wing, taking -8 of her HP and rendering her temporarily unable to fly. Her attention turned to the sniper and she scrambled up and ran toward the pillar, shooting as she went.

On the side, the jester sat at a table, watching Nightblade fight with interest.
 
Nightblade wasn't completely sure, but the minions seemed to go down easier than they did before. It was as if they had been reset to normal, which suited him just fine. He dispatched the five that were left from earlier, minus the sniper that Twinkletoes was going after. He panted a little from the effort, his healthbar down to just under half.

"I think it's your turn Vampire lord."

Nightblade drank down a health potion as the vampire lord smirked, getting up from his throne. He paused for a moment before rushing Nightblade. He dodged the rush, but winced as the vampire followed with a claw attack with his fingernails. The fight came down to a series of attacks and dodges between the two.

No matter how powerful of an attack Nightblade got in, it barely seemed to do much damage to the vampire. It was a lucky attack that got the vampire pulling Nightblade into a tight embrace before biting and draining his health. The elf cried out in pain as his health was drained to almost gone while the vampire was full once more. The vampire pushed the elf backwards, laughing as the jester clapped with glee.

Nightblade panted a little as he stumbled, catching himself on a pillar. He wiped his mouth with his right wrist as he put his sword away.

"You know what vampire...you win. You prize is something that will be ever better than what that other guy gave you."

"Oh goodie. I can't wait and see you top him."

The vampire grinned for a moment as Nightblade went to open his inventory. However, he opened a secondary inventory from the normal one. He pulled out two red and white striped rings, tossing one to the vampire and the other to the jester.

"It will make you even more powerful than before. Go on. Try it."

The vampire smirked and the jester giggled with glee as they put their rings on. As they admired the rings, Nightblade looked towards Twinkletoes counting down on his right hand for her to see. As he closed his fist, the vampire and jester screamed as a rainbow of colors enveloped them before they shattered into digital bits. All that was left were the two rings, now glowing red.

"You mind grabbing those so we can rescue your princess?"
 
Twinkletoes shot the sniper for good measure and looked around, seeing him count down on his fingers. She was confused for a moment before she saw the two of them explode into ribbons of light. Once they were gone, she came over, scooping up the rings (including the odd ring the jester had been wearing) and looking at them with fascination. "Wow. All that programming, and they still fell for such a trick. I wonder would happen if I were to put one of these on." she wondered curiously as she walked back over to Nightblade.

Upon offering the rings to him, she noticed that the ruby ring she wore had one black ruby now. "Hey, there wasn't a black ruby before on my ring, was there? Do you think it's because of the tail?" Her face cringed, "I'm not going to turn into something weird, right?"
 
He grimaced a little at her suggestion of putting on the rings, shaking his head.

"No, that would seriously be a bad idea. I'm not sure you would still be in the game if you did. Those are code stripping rings, with a very high damage modifier. Hopefully they pulled whatever code they had in them that was screwing things up and reset them permenantly. I'll take them now."

He gently took them from her, putting them back into the inventory he had stored them in. He raised an eyebrow for a moment as she spoke of the change in the ring, pursing his lips for a moment.

"I'm not sure. I can check the code later. Though I do like the tail a bit."

He winked playfully for a moment before looking around.

"I believe we've cleared this place out, so you go ahead and find the hostage we came for. I'll wait here."
 
“Hmm.” The tail moved up, down, and side to side. “Huh. It seems like I can move it how I want to if I actually think about it. Maybe it’s like my lungs, you know? It does its own thing until you specify that you want to take over. Although, I have no idea how I’m moving an appendage that I don’t really have.”

She went into the hallway that she had been whisked down earlier. It was likely that the lord would store his concubines in a room close to his own chambers for easy access. After a little searching, she finally found Trixie Longlegs. Twinkletoes was amused to find that she indeed was befitting of her name, being a tall, long-legged beauty with long red hair and green eyes. She led Trixie gently by the arm back to the throne room where Nightblade was waiting.

“We’ve got the damsel, so shall we blow this popsicle joint?” She paused and a pained expression crossed her face. The fairy turned away from him and put a hand on her head, rubbing it soothingly. She noticed him looking and turned back, smiling half-heartedly. “Just a headache, I think.” It seemed more like the beginnings of a migraine to her, but she wasn’t sure. Could one have an unprovoked headache in a virtual world, she wondered.
 
Last edited:
As Nightblade waited on her to return, he composed a short mail to all of the admins about what he had discovered. He wasn't sure how wide spread the situation they had just went through was, but he warned them to be on the look out just in case. He also told them to be aware of the black rings floating around and to try to send them to him to investigate. He wasn't sure what else to add, so he ended the letter there.

A couple of the smaller vampires did respawn, but he dispatched them quickly enough. He smiled seeing Twinkletoes return with her asset in tow, ready to leave the place. He did notice the fairy's rubbing of her forehead, frowning a little.

"Yup, I would say it's time to get out of here. And I can take you to my place so you can rest afterwards. Just to be safe."

He was glad when they returned back to the fairy starter area, a sense of relief coming over him. He was worried they were going to be stuck, but that fear passed quickly enough. The little walk back to the girl's father was simple enough, only a few trash mobs to clear out of their way.
 
Back
Top