VR adventures

He grinned and laughed for a moment.

"You'll get used to it."

He bgan to pull slowly out of her till only his tip was in her. He moaned softly as he plunged into her once more, going all the way in. He soon began to thrust in and out of her deeply, panting softly. He leaned his head down and bit on her neck gently before slowly picking up his pace as he enjoyed feeling her beneath him. His hands grabbed at the sheets, tightening up as he held himself up above her.

"Easy for you to s-" she was cut off as he thrust into her once more, letting out a whimper as it rubbed against every inch inside her. It was safe to say that this was deeper than she had ever had before, and his thrusts hit places she hadn't known existed. Every time he would launch his hips forward, she would use her legs to pull him close at the same time, rocking her clasped legs back and forward with him.

"Nighblade! Fuck! You're going to split me in two!" she gasped, enjoying every minute of it. The feeling of his strong body hovering above her while he nipped at her neck drove her wild, especially since her neck was a hot-spot of sensitivity for her.

Her nails dug into his back a bit, gripping him as her breasts bounced back and forth with the force of his movements.

"When it's time, I want you to cum inside my pussy! Fill me up!" she leaned her neck forward a little and licked his elvish ear all the way to the tip.

He arched his back a bit when he felt her nails digging into his back. He shivered with pleasure as he felt her licking on his ear, a sensative spot for elves. He released her neck from his mouth to speak for a moment.

"With pleasure...fuck..so wonderful.."

He bit down on her neck once more, gnawing with his teeth this time. He moaned louder as he began to pick up his speed as he thrust harder into her, the sounds of their bodies slapping and squishing from her leaking juices filled the air. It wasn't much longer before he could feel himself on the edge, lifting himself up from her a bit.

"So close...fuck.."

He soon groaned and shivered as he slammed into her one last time, his cum erupting into her to fill her.

"Anna..."

She let out another high-pitched groan as she began to cum with his cock pumping inside her body. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth against his ear, saliva dripping down her tongue in her ecstasy as his teeth roughly played with the skin of her neck.

Her legs gripped him strongly, holding his body against hers as he filled her with his cum. Her pussy squeezed him as she came, almost as if it were trying to keep him from escaping until his balls were completely empty.

"Nightblade! Your cum is so hot." Her body spasmed as she orgasmed for the third time that night from the feeling of being full of his thick semen.

"Shit..." she whispered in his ear, her hands moving to cup his face as she leaned forward and kissed him gently. She then leaned back and rested her head on the pillows, looking up at him with a small smile. "I think inviting you back to my room is the best decision I've made in a while."

He panted softly as he finished, smiling as he returned the soft kiss. He kissed her forehead gently for a moment before pulling out of her slowly. He moved to lay down beside her, resting a hand on her stomach.

"I would have to agree. This was quite eye-opening and informative on so many levels. That was quite enjoyable, thank you."

He rolled on his back, but kept his ahnd on her stomach as he chuckled softly.

"I wasn't tired before, but I think that was enough to help sleep for a little while. Today was quite the day, don't you agree?"

A little bit of cum dribbled out of her pussy as he disentangled himself from her. She placed her hand on top of his and rubbed it with her thumb affectionately.

Anna chuckled, "It takes two to tango, sir, so I thank you as well. Although, it was less of a dance and more of you fucking me senseless. Anyway, it will make for excellent research material."

She scooted a little closer to him so she could cuddle, rubbing her foot against his. "Yes, I feel like my body needs a rest after all that too. I quite enjoyed spending time with you and the little sweat pea, and look forward to doing so again some time."

Meanwhile:
Twinkletoes finished up in one of the shops. She had purchased two formal brooches, and two hammocks. The brooches altered current armor to become more formal, while the hammocks were just in case they had to sleep outside town at some point. Speaking of which, there was no room in the tavern when she showed up, and she was told that the other was full-up as well.

She sighed and flew up to one of the upper branches above the training area, securing her hammock. Other hammocks could be seen hung up by the other fairies who hadn't reached the inns in time. Her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep to the sound of other players quietly laughing and talking.

He smiled for a moment hearing that she enjoyed the time with them so far.

"That feels good to hear. I am glad we weren't boring to be with for you. Hopefully we can spend more time together."

He gave her a soft kiss for a moment before settling back and closing his eyes. It wasn't long before he finally drifted off to sleep. It was a strange state for him, a dreamless state. For him, it was just a wierd sensation of sleeping within what was a dream state anyways.

He soon woke after a few hours, yawning softly. He had shifted during the night, his back to Anna now. She was pressed against him with an arm draped over him. He smiled for a moment before gently extracting himself from her grasp. He sat up on the edge of the bed, opening up a message to Twinkletoes. He suggested they meet in the inn's dining area shortly for breakfast and that they could keep questing. He doubted there were many quests for her to do, so they could probably be out of the newbie area today. Sending the message off, he looked over at Anna.

"Going somewhere?" He heard her murmur playfully, one eye opened sleepily. She sat up and stretched, yawning also. "If only we could stay in bed all day."

Anna got up and equipped all of her items, taking out a fresh strawberry wine from her inventory. She walked around the bed and sat in his lap, offering the bottle to him. "A fresh bottle of strawberry wine for you with my thanks. I wish I could stay and quest with the two of you, but unfortunately I have to run. I would stay longer, but I have to move quickly to capture the initial after-affects of the announcement and gauge the social climate."

The fairy hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Hopefully when I return, I can privately interview you again."

Meanwhile:
Twinkletoes groggily looked around-she thought she had heard something. Looking at her notifications, she saw that Nightblade had messaged her. She read the message and sighed sleepily before buzzing her wings once and then actually flying up and hovering around the hammock. She unfastened it and put it back into her inventory.

Breakfast sounded good. She flew to the inn and got herself a table for two. Nightblade wasn't there yet, so she held off on ordering food, but ordered two coffees. Her eyes were still drooping sleepily, so she decided to rest her eyes for a couple minutes while waiting.

He chuckled for a moment as he accepted the bottle of wine, putting it into his inventory.

"It's a pity that you have to leave so soon. BUt I understand about the calling of work."

He smiled and returned the hug and kiss. He winked playfully for a moment.

"Just one private interview?"

He chuckled for a moment before giving her ass a slap lightly before helping her up.

"As much as I'd like to stay, I'm sure Twinkletoes is waiting. I just told her to meet for breakfast. Maybe you could at least join us for that?"

He pulled his clothes back on before gesturing towards the door for a moment before going and opening it himself. He looked back one more time before heading out to see where Twinkletoes was.

She grinned, "Now now, mister Nightblade. If I interview you too much, I might not be able to walk up the stairs afterward, and then how would I do my job?" His slap coaxed a giggle from her.

They walked up the stairs and exited near the bar, the sleeping fairy could be seen at a table nearby. Anna smiled at the sight of his tired companion and turned to him. "No, I really have to go. I have to travel between each of the starter cities asap. I may have spent too much time here already. I can't say I regret it one bit, though." She winked.

Tossing a small pouch of coin to the bartender, she spoke, "breakfast is on me for those two." She then started walking toward the door. Before she exited she turned back once more and waved. "Next time, dinner is your treat."

He smiled and shook his head a little at her turndown of his offer to join then.

"Alright, just don't be a stranger and get into too much trouble."

He waved and watched her go for a few moments before turning his attention to Twinkletoes. Considering how well he seemed to have slept, he felt sorry for what seem to be not quite enough sleep for her. He decided he had a pretty good idea on how to remedy things for her later.

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead."

He reached over and shook the sleppt fairy gently for a moment. He took a moment to smile and thank the waiteress who brought over their coffees and one of the simple breakfast choices. He slid the warm coffee over next to Twinkletoe's face.

She opened her eyes and squinted at him for a moment, getting her bearings. The smell of the coffee brought a content sigh from her as she sat up straight and pulled it closer to warm her hands.

"Thank you, I certainly needed coffee. I hope you were able to find a place to sleep. The inns were full-up by the time I checked, so I bought each of us a hammock for when we need a place to rest," Twinkletoes said as she looked at him, a little bit of sleepiness still in her eyes.

The fairy picked up her coffee with her right hand, taking a sip and putting it back down. She froze for a moment, noticing that the ring she had purchased last night was now equipped on her right hand. Narrowing her eyes at it, she wondered if she had simply forgotten that she equipped it. It seemed like the only reasonable explanation. Nevertheless, she felt certain she had put it in her inventory storage.

Shaking her head, she turned her attention back to Nightblade. "Oh! How was the interview? Where did Anna go?"

He smiled for a moment at her mention of picking up a hammock for him. It was a nice gesture,since it was something he could use later.

"Thank you for getting the hammock for me. Anna actually got a room before the place filled up, so I stayed with her for the evening. As far the interview, I think it went pretty well."

He raised an eyebrow for a moment seeing how she was staring intently at her hand for a moment, but he brushed it aside for the moment.

"She is off to conduct more interviews for her job. She be back around later sometime. Maybe she'll interview you this time."

He grinned and took a sip of coffee before digging into his breakfast.

"Well that's a relief. She seems like such a nice lady, it totally sounds like her to let you stay in her room." Twinkletoes took a bite of her pastry and inconspicuously tried to slide the ring off her finger. It would not budge, not even a centimeter. In fact, she felt a sharp pinch when she tried to take it off, causing her to wince.

Looking up at him she smiled nervously and chuckled, "Sorry, I stubbed my toe under the table." She didn't want him to think she was stupid for buying a shady ring from a cloaked vendor, so she decided she could try to manually remove it via the menu when she was alone.

"I think I would like to be interviewed. I'm sure Anna isn't the sort to push anyone too hard, you know?" she obliviously took another sip of her coffee, smiling back at him. "So, I've leveled up quite a bit. Do you want to try our hand at the stealth quest? We could travel there during the day and enter at nighttime when the ball starts."

He smiled and nodded.

"That sounds like apretty good plan. I know you only have a handful of quests left to finish out as well, so we could get those done on the way. We could also do a little hunting to build up the food resources for the cooking skill."

He finished his food before leaning back in his chair as he sipped his coffee slowly.

"Once you hit level ten, you'll be able to select two professions to learn. You can also learn cooking and fishing. The first land mount is earned at level 30, along with being able to purchase a home in one of the capital cities. After that, you can purchase a flying mount at level 40. Currently the level cap is 60."

"We technically don't need to eat since this is all in our heads, right? We're probably being fed from tubes in our real bodies." She shuddered at the thought of wasting away in a hospital bed with an IV and a food tube. "But I happen to like eating, so I think hunting and cooking is an excellent idea." She also ate all of her food, wiping her face with a napkin.

"60? Dang. I don't think I'll be there any time soon, but I suppose most of the adventurers will be level 60 before the year is out." After a thoughtful sip of coffee she spoke, "What would your suggestions be for good professions? I also think I might invest my skill points in stealth. Perhaps I'll add silencers to my pistols."

"By the way I need to take care of something before we leave, so when we're ready to go, you can start out and I'll catch up."

He chuckled softly for a moment when she mentioned she probably wouldn't be 60 before the end of the year.

"A year is plenty of time to hit 60, but that is up to you. I'm sure things will go well by then."

He finished his coffee, setting the cup down on the table.

"True, this is pretty much all in our head. That has been making things intresting and...creepy as well. As far as the professions, that all depends on how you want to spend your free time. Like a hobby or part time job. You should be the one to decide."

He gave a nod as he stood up from the table. He reached out and patted her head lightly for a moment.

"NO problem, I'll wait outside for you."

He soon made his way outside, strecthing a little for a few moments before watching the other players as he waited.

"You're probably right, especially since I'm traveling with you."

"Yeah, you're not wrong about it being a bit of both. As far as hobbies, go... Well, that will certainly take some thought then I want to be able to do something useful and something frivolous." She gulped down the last of her coffee and licked her lips, watching him pat her head and leave.

She waited until he was outside before opening her menu and looking at her ring slot. It looked normal, but whenever she pressed the "unequip" button, the sharp pinch would happen, and the ring would remain. The item description was blank, but there was an extra skill point to be invested like the vendor had told her. If the mysterious aspect was that she couldn't take the ring off, then that would be annoying but fine. She had the sneaking suspicion that this was not the case, though. It was likely that there was something else the ring did as well.

In any case, there was nothing she could do but tell him about it. The ring was possibly bugged, and he could probably make it right. Getting up out of the chair, she came out of the inn and found him, tugging on his sleeve and avoiding his eyes.

"So, um. Well, while you were interviewing, I was shopping for our upcoming quest. As I said, I got two hammocks, but I also got two formal brooches too so that our armor becomes formal for the ball we're crashing."

Her eyes drifted over to her ring and she held her hand out to show him. "While I was out and about, I came across a vendor who commented on the ring you gave me. He said it was very well made and that he would sell this ring to me as a discount because of it."

"I bought it because he said that it gave me an extra skill point to invest, but he also said that it had a mystery feature. I thought that sounded fishy, so I put it in my inventory storage." She fidgeted nervously, "I don't remember equipping it and now it won't come off. Every time I try, it hurts like its biting me." The red rubies of the ring glinted in the light.

He looked over at her when she tugged on his sleeve for a moment. He gave a nod for a moment when she told him about the hammock and brooches, but raised an eyebrow for a moment when she mentioned the ring. He took about of her hand as she spoke about it. He examined it for a few moments before shaking his head a little.

"I'm not certain, but it sounds like a cursed object. I've heard there might be a few in the leveled list to deal with. However, I don't have my tools on me to really check it out. I think you might have to just hang on till then. I can take take a look at it after when leave this area. Ok?"

He held her heand for a moment longer before letting it go.

His hands were soft and handled her own with care as he examined. Even though the news he was giving her wasn't good, she felt comforted by his warm hand. She sighed, "I suppose that's what I get for purchasing a ring from a shady vendor. It sucks that I didn't even see his face."

"In any case, let's head out. We should reach the castle before nightfall." she opened her map and activated the quest marker on the castle- it was on the ground floor, so they wouldn't have any trouble getting to it.

They traveled all day, hunting and entering the bits and pieces into their inventories for later. A couple quests were completed that bumped her up to level six and just barely pushed Nighblade into level 9. The sun was setting as they first laid eyes upon the castle. It was magnificent and intimidating, standing tall with gothic-style architecture. They had only to wait for darkness and the party would begin. Hiding in the bushes, Twinkletoes opened her inventory.

She started laughing uncontrollably and turned away from him for a moment. When she looked back, she was wearing disguise glasses with a ridiculously fake nose and mustache. "It's Glasses of Disguise! It says it looks like this to members of the party, but to most other enemies and npc's it makes me look like a convincingly weird dude with large glasses. Particularly effective against enemies that target women, as long as I don't speak and wear loose-fitting clothes."

Giggling, she took them off and put them back in her inventory. "I found these in my inventory when I was looking for stealth objects the other day. I thought maybe we could put them on Trixie so that they don't notice us smuggling her out."

He wrinkled his nose a little when she put the disguise on, shaking his head. He gave a little laugh when she took it off and mentioned that it was going to be for the NPC they were rescuing.

"Ah, very good. If it was going to be for either of us, I was going to say to burn it and never wear it again. Not exactly the most flattering."

He held his hand out for a moment for his brooch, looking it over when she gave it to him. It was a simple clip-on red flower from every angle he turned it over to examine it. After a few moments, he equiped the brooch to see what he would look like. He was outfitted with a pair of black dress pants, black socks, black dress shoes, a white button up shirt and black dress jacket. A large top hand appeared on his head.

"How do I look?"

He took a moment to turn around in a circle for her before facing her once more.

"Heheh, I thought I looked radiant in those glasses, especially with the mustache."

She watched his transformation in amazement. There was something about a man dressed to the nines that was extremely appealing. He looked quite seductive with his dapper outfit, and she found her cheeks flushing as she took in the sight. "Very handsome! Perhaps you should wear the brooch all the time. We could save some time as you seduce all the ladies and turn all the men gay."

She equipped her own rose brooch, which modified itself to look like a necklace. It was essentially the same armor, but more petals appeared on her skirt until they cascaded to the floor, making it more of a ballgown. It now was a shoulder-less dress, but the vines that had been resting on her hips turned gold and gracefully twisted around her torso and arms. Her hairpin transformed into a red mask with gold trim. Her wings were covered in white feathers, hiding the fact that she was a fairy.

Grinning, she turned to him, her hand outstretched. "Are you ready to save a damsel from some perverted vampires?"

He laughed for a moment at her comment.

"Thank you very much, though I'm not exactly the type to always wear formal clothes like this."

He smiled for a moment as he looked over her new outfit and gave a soft whistle. He gave a smile and nodded as he took her hand in his.

"I am ready to go when you are. Now, I didn't create this instance, so I don't know what to expect. Hopefully it is pretty decent. However, first.."

He grinned for a moment before he suddenly pulled her closer to him. He leaned closer and pressed his lips gently for a moment, holding the kiss before releasing it as he licked his lips for a moment with a smile.

"Nightblade wha-" she had begun to ask as he drew her close. Her eyes widened in surprise when he kissed her. His soft lips felt nice against hers and she couldn't help but relax a little in his arms. Her heart was beating a mile a minute and the moment seemed to last a very long time. As he withdrew, she tried to think of something to say even though she was quite frazzled at the moment.

She watched his tongue slide over his lips as her face turned beet red in embarrassment. Something about this action made her shiver as though his hands were running down her bare skin. "Y-you scoundrel! Teasing a girl like that!" she sputtered. At this point, she was hyper-aware of how close their bodies were, her own body tingling from the proximity of his own.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. L-let's go inside. T-he guests are already sh-showing up." Her face looked up at his with a shy expression.

He just grinned for a moment when she called him a scoundral. He nodded and stepped back a little as she mentioned they needed to get heading inside.

"Of course. We mustn't keep the host of our party waiting. Such bad manners."

He winked playfully before pulling the doors open. A large swirling void laid open in front of them, the common opening for all the instances. He waited for her to go in front before following in after her. There was a slight feeling of cold before they transitioned int a large foyer. A large candlelit candilier huge from a vaulted high cieling above them. There were a handful of NPCs in the various races gathered in small clumps, talking among themselves. The two hadn't yet been noticed.

Back