Special Birthday ( ONLY Sean Renaud )

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
Killer's path (CLOSED ! ONLY for "Sean Renaud" )

.....
 
Last edited:
"Well this is quite the interesting situation we've gotten ourselves into." Micheal said to his brother.

Ramon smirked at his twin. "Yes, it has been interesting. I think we should probably go introduce ourselves. We don't want to give a poor impression."

"Of course not brother. He's not one to trifle with." Micheal said.

They could hear the sounds of the celebration in the lower floors of the manor and decided it was time to make an entrance. They took a moment to separate and then walked down opposite stairs meeting at the center and then descending the final set of stairs into the grand party.
 
"Look at her brother. She's so happy." Micheal said as the two men entered the room smiling, nodding, occasionally shaking hands as they made their way through the room to their younger sister.

Ramon shrugged. "I believe the term you're looking for is spoiled. He sneered. He was smiling by the time he reached his sister though.

"How are you enjoying your party dearest sister?" The twins asked in unison.
 
"Yes we did promise you a special gift." Micheal said.

Ramon canted his head slightly observing her. She was still so petulant, being spoiled had it's advantages. Once he wished he'd had instead of being expected to become a leader. "It's upstairs. If you'll just follow Jermaine here."
 
Pixie eyes bulge: you insane!!! ewww...alll dirty...your dead! *points at him with a snoby expression: i fire u!
 
"Oh look at you, you're such a mess!" I think we need to get you out of those clothes in a hurry before they stain!"
 
Brandon helped her strip down pulling her out of her dress, her socks, shoes and panties but as soon as he was finished with that he picked her up and placed her rump first in the bucket of ice cream holding her down. "Whenever you get cold I'll be more than happy to warm you up!" He taunted licking her cheek.
 
"We'll go to bed soon enough my sweet. For not I need to taste you." He purred before lifting her out of the ice cream and twisting her around. He sat her down on the table and started licking the cream starting at her knees and all the way up her delicious, prime, ripe, rump.
 
Brandon didn't let her get too far away as he continued to trace the melty ice cream with his tongue, when she turned over to expose herself he smiled. He kept licking her though, wrapping his legs around her clit and noisily slurping while lashing his tongue back and forth over it.
 
Back
Top