1-800-THE-BULL Story Based on Real Commercial

UnkownGhost

Experienced
I was just watching TV and this commercial for a Law Firm that sues doctors over malpractice if a woman delivers a child with CP (I forgot what that stood for) but their phone number was actually 1-800-THE-BULL.

I couldn't help but think of a story where someone calls this number, the lawyer shows up, sues the doctor, takes the wife, and husband is left to struggle and make ends meet to take of the child his wife ran out on.

If you go the cuckold route it's a nice fit with other cuckold stories.

If you go the romantic route in the end the husband can find a loving woman that will be more than happy to be with him and help him raise his kid.

Maybe I should fantasy I'm really starting to believe that love is dead. People only want people for certain things and love is just a word used to get what they want.

I would hesitate to steal a pr0n story's title from the commercial slogan of a FUCKING LAW FIRM that would likely FUCKING SUE MY ASS if I did so. But it inspires some similar phone numbers:

1-800-FUCK-YOU
1-800-OH-MOMMY
1-800-OH-DADDY
1-800-YOU-SUCK
1-800-SLURP-ME
1-800-FUCKERS
1-800-INCEST-X
1-800-PEGGERS
1-800-FISTERS
1-800-SISTERS
1-800-FELLATE
1-800-FUCK-OFF
1-800-SODOMY-X
1-800-GOP-DICK

I would hesitate to steal a pr0n story's title from the commercial slogan of a FUCKING LAW FIRM that would likely FUCKING SUE MY ASS if I did so. But it inspires some similar phone numbers:

1-800-FUCK-YOU
1-800-OH-MOMMY
1-800-OH-DADDY
1-800-YOU-SUCK
1-800-SLURP-ME
1-800-FUCKERS
1-800-INCEST-X
1-800-PEGGERS
1-800-FISTERS
1-800-SISTERS
1-800-FELLATE
1-800-FUCK-OFF
1-800-SODOMY-X
1-800-GOP-DICK

ROFL I know right I totally thought about that too but still ... that's exactly what went through my head when I saw that.

How about 1-800-JUSTICE?
------------- 1-800-WELLSUE
------------- 1-800-THEFIRM

How about 1-800-JUSTICE?
------------- 1-800-WELLSUE
------------- 1-800-THEFIRM
Only attorneys, eh?

1-800-SHYLOCK
1-800-LAWSUIT
1-800-LITGATE
1-800-DIVORCE
1-800-DISMISS
1-800-ESCAPE-X
1-800-GUILTY-X
1-800-SUBPENA
1-800-BRIBERY
1-800-BNKRUPT
1-800-SO-SUE-ME
1-800-GET-SUED
1-800-LAW-SHARK
1-800-FIXERS-X

There is or was a lawyer in Arizona who called himself the law shark. :eek:

Also bad ghost, no encouraging Hypoxia, he doesn't stop for a week or two.

There is or was a lawyer in Arizona who called himself the law shark. :eek:

Also bad ghost, no encouraging Hypoxia, he doesn't stop for a week or two.

Sorry.

Honestly and off topic I'm just trying to figure out an idea for how a husband and wife can team up for some revenge on a boss that tries to sleep with her.

I write non-erotic war/action kind of stories by the way.

I find it funny that I found more advice about these kinds of things here than I would on another writing site. Interesting don't you think?

That's cause we are all nuts here. ;)

Perhaps it is we all float down here. :devil:

I'm just trying to figure out an idea for how a husband and wife can team up for some revenge on a boss that tries to sleep with her.
Typical BtB (Burn the Bastard) schemes include gathering or manufacturing evidence of the boss' misdeeds or otherwise setting them up for blackmail or defamation or prosecution. How to do so depends on context and desired effects. The boss needs an exploitable weakness or fetish; the couple need a backstory. See high-rated Loving Wives stories for examples.

Back