Story Based on Real Life

karmadreamer52

Experienced
This happened to me in real life and I have always wanted to write a story about it and embelish it with fiction. If anyone is interested in writing something along these lines, I'd love it and be willing to try to give any necessary details. I think it would have to be long to give the proper context because Sara was not looking to cheat or have an affair but she developed real feelings for her boss who she had a bit of a "hero worship" complex about.

Sara worked at a very small studio that had fitness programs that involved kickboxing(they were popular then) not actual combat but using bags and targets. It got popular and she was putting in full time hours there....helping her boss(the owner)....and he was a older guy.....divorced 3 times.....he was good looking and very charismatic. He had a small place with a private back office and when there weren't classes, it was just Sara and him alone.....so they were together for hours. The reason she kind of stumbled into the job was that he also taught martial arts and she joined his studio as a student and he thought enough of her to offer her a job.

Well, as time went on, they introduced awards nights.....and those were just social events at a local place and then most everyone would go to a bar. (to go back a little, as she was also a student and the martial arts was completely separate from the fitness classes she instructed). I would see pictures of the martial arts belt ceremonies and she was always next to him and their were individual pics of the two of them. The same thing with pictures from awards nights. They were always side by side. If I ever went to the studio, I was never really made to feel welcome or go in the back with Sara...always had to wait in front for her.

Sara's not a big drinker but these awards nights started getting popular and their studio was a hit with locals, (kind of had a cult following almost for a few years) and the nights started getting later and later over time. At first she would be home by 10pm.....and towards the end, well, she came home at 4am once. I had never questioned anything before that point....although i had started to have suspicions before that because Sara is impressionable and wants to be involved with something she thinks is good. I felt she was getting smitten by her boss and when that happened, I asked her about why she was out so late.

Her story was that they all went to breakfast after going out.....and she had been overserved at the bar. she said she didn't want anyone to know that she was that overserved and after breakfast she fell asleep in the car(the restaurant was literally blocks from our house). She came home and went to bed.....I found pair of her panties were soaked.....and the seat to our car was reclined. I asked her about this and she said she fell asleep. I let it go for the most part. I am not a confrontational guy. I can't remember what else i said but somehow it came out and she said the words"I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM"(that's my bold to reinforce how those words hit me......she actually said the quietly).

I ended up telling her that she didn't have to tell me anything....that I trusted her and could understand if anything happened in a moment of weakness.

Over time she kept going to these events and I heard how she would always be near him. She admitted to going to coffee with him, the 2 of them excusing themselves and going back to the studio. She said he was drunk and she wanted to make sure he was ok so she made coffee for him. She admitted to me on one of these evenings he hugged her and not in a friendly platonic way. She told me that she reminded him she was married and she said it ended there but I don't know if I believe that story. There is something wrong with it in my mind.

I would love to see this written and I have wanted to write it myself but I think I would do a horrible job.

I quite like your setting, OP, but in a sense you've put in too much detail and hemmed in any would-be writer.

You say you'd love to see this written, which begs a couple of questions: is this out of a sense of cuckoldry/needing humiliation, i.e. you want her to go for it? If so, do you want to be an unwitting cuckold or one who knows the score all along or ends up discovering it?

Its a good start to a story... and note, I did not limit that to an erotic story. The elements are there, hell just reading it piqued my interest on whether or not she was having an affair. and therein lies the intrigue... a question posed through prose that is never really answered.

I think the original poster would like a fictional story, not really of cuckolding, but what would the story have been had she cheated? The details he secretly wants to know, and yet not!

As for whether she really did or not in real life? I say only this; in the end she choose her husband to share her life with, no matter if she did, or did not, flutter a little with her vows in the middle. That is to be celebrated.

I quite like your setting, OP, but in a sense you've put in too much detail and hemmed in any would-be writer.

You say you'd love to see this written, which begs a couple of questions: is this out of a sense of cuckoldry/needing humiliation, i.e. you want her to go for it? If so, do you want to be an unwitting cuckold or one who knows the score all along or ends up discovering it?
I wouldn't want to hem in any writer to those specific details. I was just trying to get across the overall situation and how it happened. As far as my role, I imagine being unwitting but maybe I discover it unless the man involved was so bold, he did it out in the open and I was just unable to find the nerve to put a stop to it. (I know the reality of it would be much different and that most on LIT hate these stories)

Its a good start to a story... and note, I did not limit that to an erotic story. The elements are there, hell just reading it piqued my interest on whether or not she was having an affair. and therein lies the intrigue... a question posed through prose that is never really answered.

I think the original poster would like a fictional story, not really of cuckolding, but what would the story have been had she cheated? The details he secretly wants to know, and yet not!

As for whether she really did or not in real life? I say only this; in the end she choose her husband to share her life with, no matter if she did, or did not, flutter a little with her vows in the middle. That is to be celebrated.

I would like almost anything a creative mind saw in it! I like how you understand my position, yes I want to know what happened and no I don't want to know! And thank you for the last part....yes, whatever did happen, we are still together and I love her more than anything!

@karmadreamer52 ;I think if you write this yourself... and you should... maybe toy around with her doing with her lover what maybe you two together were reserved at doing?

My first wife and I, we tried anal sex, and she really did not like it. I did, but her not being into it made it difficult for me to enjoy it. Yet later, when she admitted she cheated on me, she said one thing her and her new lover tried, was anal sex, and he made it enjoyable for her. For me it was not a humiliation thing at all, but true intrigue. What was it that he did that made her switch from disliking it, to really enjoying it? For me, that question spurned my own sex life on, so that with my second wife... who enjoyed anal sex... it was something that we did regularly.

If you are going to explore with "what happenedness", maybe explore through prose some reluctencies of hers?

I once heard a lady say that she realized her husband was cheating on her because as he ramped up his sex life with her just to throw her off his cheating trail, she knew it because suddenly he was doing kinky things they had never done before.

@karmadreamer52 I should follow that up with this...

One of the reasons I hope you try writing stories such as this yourself is the innocence thereof. With the written word you can do anything, be anywhere, and all without guilt. I am in no way suggesting your wife did anything or not in your real world situation; as I said, she choose you in the end, and that is all that matters. Good for the both of you... marriage won out for a change.

But curious? Explore with the written word.

I learned the value of this when I was in high school. I loved auto racing at the time and wrote an assigned story from the point of a race car driver. It was okay, but not great. So then I rewrote it as the race car drivers wife watching him as he raced, and as he crashed and did not win. It was a great story and the teacher gave me an A plus. But what I learned was better than a good grade: perspective is everything. I am secure in my masculinity and a guys-guys in every way, but that story needed to be from a wife's point of view. Recently I wrote a whole novel and realized the same thing; I wrote the whole thing based on this 19 year old boys point of view, but then realized, it was better if the true main character was of his girlfriend.

I say all this to encourage you to write various stories... from say you watching into their hotel room from a building across the street? Or maybe from your wife's point of view? Or really get crazy and write a story of what it might have been like from your wife's lover's point of view? Have fun, and enjoy what might have been. It's just a story after all, and all innocent. And as for having the skills... we all use 26 letters rearranged to craft words, that are rearranged words laid out in sentences and paragraphs to make stories. You got this my friend!

@karmadreamer52 I should follow that up with this...

One of the reasons I hope you try writing stories such as this yourself is the innocence thereof. With the written word you can do anything, be anywhere, and all without guilt. I am in no way suggesting your wife did anything or not in your real world situation; as I said, she choose you in the end, and that is all that matters. Good for the both of you... marriage won out for a change.

But curious? Explore with the written word.

I learned the value of this when I was in high school. I loved auto racing at the time and wrote an assigned story from the point of a race car driver. It was okay, but not great. So then I rewrote it as the race car drivers wife watching him as he raced, and as he crashed and did not win. It was a great story and the teacher gave me an A plus. But what I learned was better than a good grade: perspective is everything. I am secure in my masculinity and a guys-guys in every way, but that story needed to be from a wife's point of view. Recently I wrote a whole novel and realized the same thing; I wrote the whole thing based on this 19 year old boys point of view, but then realized, it was better if the true main character was of his girlfriend.

I say all this to encourage you to write various stories... from say you watching into their hotel room from a building across the street? Or maybe from your wife's point of view? Or really get crazy and write a story of what it might have been like from your wife's lover's point of view? Have fun, and enjoy what might have been. It's just a story after all, and all innocent. And as for having the skills... we all use 26 letters rearranged to craft words, that are rearranged words laid out in sentences and paragraphs to make stories. You got this my friend!
Thank you! I appreciate the words of encouragement and advice. I may give it a try to write it out. I could probably get it out as a stream of thought story and then try to organize it. I do like the idea of using different perspectives. I do have to realize it is just a story because I really do get hung up on the fact that I won't be able to put together anything close to enjoyable story. Thank you for the encouragement!

Thank you! I appreciate the words of encouragement and advice. I may give it a try to write it out. I could probably get it out as a stream of thought story and then try to organize it. I do like the idea of using different perspectives. I do have to realize it is just a story because I really do get hung up on the fact that I won't be able to put together anything close to enjoyable story. Thank you for the encouragement!
Another take on story perspective. Think about alternating perspectives, one chapter Would be your wife's and the next chapter would be yours, continuing back and forth. This can get complex and might a bit over to top for a first time author, but, maybe even consider multiple perspectives, such as those of yours, your wife and her boss.

If you decide to write, then write something every day, at the same time and in the same place. This helps prime and get the creative juices flowing. Also, don't try to edit on the fly, just get something written. Worry about editing later, about a week after you finish the first draft. Good luck!

Another take on story perspective. Think about alternating perspectives, one chapter Would be your wife's and the next chapter would be yours, continuing back and forth. This can get complex and might a bit over to top for a first time author, but, maybe even consider multiple perspectives, such as those of yours, your wife and her boss.

If you decide to write, then write something every day, at the same time and in the same place. This helps prime and get the creative juices flowing. Also, don't try to edit on the fly, just get something written. Worry about editing later, about a week after you finish the first draft. Good luck!
Thank you, I like that idea because everyone will have different perspectives and thoughts about the actions that transpire.

Thank you, I like that idea because everyone will have different perspectives and thoughts about the actions that transpire.
You are most welcome. BTW, I think the way you handled that way pretty awesome! You're a good husband and the fact that your wife never left you is evidence of that. It also shows she never intended to leave you, just needed a little something extra for a short time. It would have been considerate of her to discuss it with you first, but, all's well that ends well. My first wife did this with a co-worker, but she discussed it with me first. I gave my permission and we where together for another 10 years. At he time she didn't want children, so I got a vasectomy. 10 year later she changed her mind and left because now I couldn't give her children. Within 6 months of the divorce she was remarried and pregnant, ultimately bearing 5 children.

I'm with Edge on this too. You gave us 700 words already which was concise and understandable. I think you should download Grammarly (a free grammar app that most of us use) and give it a try. Just realize that cheating stories get pasted in the comments and ratings, so take that feedback with a huge, truck-sized grain of salt. That will reflect the content more than the writing, sadly.

Back