Stories based on true events

wmbg

Experienced
My wife - Jane and I met at age 14. We both have never been with anyone else. We have been married for 20 years. We never talked about swinging or anything like this. Women would flirt with me at work, and the same for my wife. We would both find it funny. Even when I kissed another woman, my wife asked if she was a good kisser. I said the same thing to her when she kissed a friend at a party. The situation below really happened, but I would like to see it become a sex story.

Jane had a coworker, Will, who was married, at work is a player and has fucked all the single women. My wife would talk bad about them. Then one got pregnant and named the baby Will. Will had red hair, and so did the baby.
My wife and Will would flirt, and she was coming home later than normal. But Will would not go any farther than flirting. My wife's jealousy and desire amused me. I guess she did not realize she was showing her true feelings about Will.
One day out of the blue, my wife asked me, "Why doesn't Will want to fuck me?"
I could see her feelings were hurt. I stated you told me he only dated single women. Plus, everyone sees you as pure. You do not even cuss in public.
I thought this over, and wanted to fix this.
I called Will at work. I introduced myself and told Will my wife had the hots for him. I do not get jealous, and it was OK if he wanted to date and play with my wife.
She has never been with another man. So you have my OK to go as far with her as you wish.
Will did not believe I called him and wanted to ensure I was sincere. He did not want a husband to get mad at him and call his wife.
I answered his questions and told him what turned my wife on. I even told him he could use my bedroom. I would leave the house so they could play.
I even told him I had been fixed and my wife was not on birth control. It is up to him how he handles this.
My wife came home a few days over and was excited. She told me Will was coming over Friday. To my wife's surprise, I shook Will's hand and told my wife I was going to the movies and would return in four hours. I told my wife in front of Will I put clean sheets on the bed and left.
When I came home, Will was gone, and my wife smiled from ear to ear. She never would tell me what happened that night. The bed was a mess.

Back