Occasional Pin-Up Girl

I know you always do stuff for us and to me. And for that I'm grateful.

Great to see you back! Thanks for allowing us to see more of your beautiful body. ;) :D

Late, I'm tired and would like a cup of tea but am too tired to make one. Mobile upload tonight, so just one. Don't say I never do anything for you all. ;)

What a tantalizing pic!!!! Thanks for thinking about us and sharing with us. Sharing is caring.:heart:

Late, I'm tired and would like a cup of tea but am too tired to make one. Mobile upload tonight, so just one. Don't say I never do anything for you all. ;)

SweetSam you are a delight! You have an amazing body and a wonderful personality!! And did I mention you look sexy in anything at any angle!!

one of my great Literotica message board fetishes.....Ladies taking selfi's and posting them...
SweetSam...all your pix a amazing...This on just captured it for me today..

attachment.php

Absolutely LOVE your curves... :D:rolleyes:;)

Amazing.... You have such a beautiful body. :rose:

Pffft.....you continually thrill us pervs to no end..
Rawwwrrrrrr

Glad to see you have a new thread. Now if I can help you out of those threads you are wearing...

Above and beyond Sam! Love the jeans...how about a jeans series?

Casual yet sexy and teasing;) Now.....was that mobile upload from in bed?:devil:

Good morninng SS. Damn!!!! That is one sexy picture. Awesome cleavage, but even better yet is your beautiful smile. Thanks for sharing.

What a lovely sight to wake up to. Good morning sexy.

I want a kiss from those bright red lips :kiss:

Pin up

Sam so so sensual! Pin up is my next tat, you have the perfect body to create an image. Thank you for sharing. M

Nope won't use any of your post pics. Respect your post. Just ideas.

Great to see you back :kiss::). Such beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing again :).

Back