Anyone else like to watch spouse???

Rob, 35 M Ireland, willing to travel to UK. PM me if you want a young hot fuck boy for your wife :D :D :D

Last edited:
Humiliatio

My ultimate fantasy would be to suck my wife's first black cock to full hardness, be forced to guide it in her dripping pussy, then ordered to lick his balls and asshole while he pounds away. After he cums and fills her pussy, he grabs me by the balls until I clean his cock and suck the cum from her pussy.

Not into joining in with my wife and another guy, but my hottest fantasy is watching her get nailed hard and have a huge orgasm. Just would love to watch her really enjoy herself with a total stranger. Would also like to watch him enjoying her.

Sorry though guys, this is never going to happen. She'd never go for it.

i agree with mighty. .i dont have to be involved woud love for her to get rocked by someone who also enjoys her... my wife has said shed try, but under the right conditions..

my wife

attachment.php

Julius and others interested in "helping another guy with your wife, does not always have to be a cuckold or gay situation. My husband is disabled and is limited in what he can do sexually, but one thing he has always enjoyed is watching me with others. Mostly other men. I love it also. Having an audience is something that has always turn up my passion and desire several notches.

My husband does "clean up" on me and some of my partners. He also preps a guy now and then and guides him into me. One of my favorite things is for him to be sitting up on the bed while I lay my shoulder in his lap and friend does me orally or screwing me however he wishes. It is very intimate and sexy. My husband is not a cuck. gay, bi or any of these things in everyday life or sexually. We look at different sex acts like items on a big menu. One does not always want to eat the same thing everyday, so why is it odd or weird to desire sex in different ways? That is how we see it. If "cleaning up" the other partner seems right and all want it, so what? Hubby has gone down on me with one or more of other guys cum in me so what is the difference of drinking from the cup or drinking from the source? :D We enjoy sex in all it's forms. We don't judge or try and put labels on things and mark them as good or bad. What determines that is do we all enjoy an act or not. Very simple, really. We think all these labels divides us all and limits our pleasures. Just my two cents. :)

Julius and others interested in "helping another guy with your wife, does not always have to be a cuckold or gay situation. My husband is disabled and is limited in what he can do sexually, but one thing he has always enjoyed is watching me with others. Mostly other men. I love it also. Having an audience is something that has always turn up my passion and desire several notches.

My husband does "clean up" on me and some of my partners. He also preps a guy now and then and guides him into me. One of my favorite things is for him to be sitting up on the bed while I lay my shoulder in his lap and friend does me orally or screwing me however he wishes. It is very intimate and sexy. My husband is not Ia cuck. gay, bi or any of these things in everyday life or sexually. We look at different sex acts like items on a big menu. One does not always want to eat the same thing everyday, so why is it odd or weird to desire sex in different ways? That is how we see it. If "cleaning up" the other partner seems right and all want it, so what? Hubby has gone down on me with one or more of other guys cum in me so what is the difference of drinking from the cup or drinking from the source? :D We enjoy sex in all it's forms. We don't judge or try and put labels on things and mark them as good or bad. What determines that is do we all enjoy an act or not. Very simple, really. We think all these labels divides us all and limits our pleasures. Just my two cents. :)[/QUOTEt

This is beautiful, and I agree 100%

Thank you Julius. This is something both my husband and I feel very strongly about. We don't keep secrets. If one of us wants to try something we say so and the other does not judge or say "Yuck!" Somethings sound like fun, but in reality are not somuch. Others are better than expected, so why not give anything that turns one on a shot and not pre-judge it. I have watched my husband suck off a friend from start to finish and I do not think of him as gay or even bi. It was in the context of a threesome/ part foursome with me and two guys plus my hubby lending a hand (and mouth) now and then. It was great and turned up my heat even more than it was. :)

I would agree and that is why we are as we are. :) No guilt feelings or jealousy if something does happen in the heat of the moment. :)

Yes

Both my hubby and I enjoy watching the other pleasure and be pleasured by others. I have come to think it is a sign of a trusting relationship. I also like to watch the woman's expressions...it is like seeing myself ;)

Back