Southern Stables (P.2)

A slow smile, dimple popping into view for only a moment before disappearing.

Nothing you can help with, pretty. The past few weeks have been hell on wheels but, like the energizer bunny, I just keep going and going and going.

A quiet laugh.

Will you get something cool to drink? This is your abode and I am just a visitor here.
And then when you have done so, come closer. Let me...see you.
 
Stepping over in my denim shorts and white t-shirt. Sliding up next to Lady Luna in the yellow glow of the porch lights. I hand her a glass of my famous sweet tea and give her a smile.
 
I take the tea with one hand and raise it to my mouth, sipping the coolness down. All the while, my eyes take in legs and hips and belly.

Take a step back, pretty. Hands at your sides. Turn, slowly. I want to make sure you are all of a piece.

A grin, one that reaches my eyes.

Plus pretty girls should show me what I want to see. Whenever I want to see it.
 
Taking her words in, it'd been a long time since anyone could speak words like that. Absolute, somewhat sweet while still carrying their message. I set my own glass down and step back. Allowing my t-shirt to fall onto the banister along the porch and stepping out of my denim shorts. I take a slow spin, my hands out and my palms forward. My fair flesh seems to glow in the yellow light and my eyes and odd shade of green. My hair sits in a slight mess, I was excited to strip. Firm bottom and a bare pussy, I liked to keep my body a special way. One that made me seem vulnerable and was synonymous with "slave".
 
Watching.

She removes her clothes and i smile. She steps back and that smile becomes a grin. She turns allowing me to gaze upon pretty pale flesh with no obstructions. Just~

firm ass
taut thighs
pretty breasts
flyaway hair.

Just~

woman, nude, in her prime.


Very nice.

Small finger points to a spot just before me.

Kneel here. Hands on the back of your neck, ass resting on heels. knees spread slightly.

I go back to sipping my drink and my eyes continue to watch. I wait.
 
I debate on crawling, I know it makes so many drool to see my ass wiggling as I slink towards them. I opt to compromise and let my bony hips pop as I kind of strut and kneel just inches from Lady Luna. My knees roughly the width of my shoulders, hands behind my neck, back straight, ass cheeks resting on my heels. I can feel an alarming closeness to her thighs and her warmth. It's intoxicating really.
 
One hand reaches out, strokes the delicate flesh over one defined cheek bone.

Nice show but not required. I am not others, pretty. I am only myself.

Hand eases upward into the mass of tangled hair, twining and tugging lightly.

You look...very nice right there.

When was the last time someone put you through your paces, pretty?

Not a fake me out dominant nor someone who only writes what you expect...but someone who wants you to perform every action the right way, the first time?
 
"Lady Luna, I can;t even remember. Most just play to what they think I want to hear."

It's sad, kind of. I like my friends, and they care enough to try a lot of the times. However most just aren't Dom.
 
A sad head shake. I hate it when pretty girls aren't used to their fullest potential. Even writing can work if the two people involved are serious about the intent of the scene.

That is terrible, pretty girl. I am thinking that I should fix that.

I am off work Tuesday after 9 pm and do not return to work until Thursday at noon.

That gives me time.

Do you have time?

The hand tightens in fly away hair, jerking slightly so that her eyes meet my own.
 
My breath comes in sharply as my eyes rise and meet yours. It's like they demand simply at a glance.

"I work late this week, part of getting today off from work. I could always pull a late night. My paperwork at the office is hardly an exhausting job."

I leave the options open. Whatever day Lady Luna gives me I'll work around. Shes worth it.
 
I stand up, hand going to her face once more.

Then when you have the time, leave me a note either at my Haven or in my PM box.

I will make myself available to remind you of what you are...

Tugging.

Get up, pretty girl. Put your clothes back on.

This Lady must rest soon and that means that for now, I must take my leave.
 
The sense of anxiety and nervousness settles in my stomach and I ache to see what Lady Luna has up her sleeve for me. I step back into my shorts and pull my top back on.
 
I finish my glass of tea and blow a kiss to a pretty one before slipping away, into the darkness...and then gone.
 
Feeling the sudden emptiness of everyone having gone to bed. I need to too. Shut up brain, we're going to bed.
 
Finally, a free weekend of minimal work obligations! A whole Saturday without a care in the world... I may faint!
 
I know, such a rarity. This week was brutal, I was up and checking almost every night.
 
I know, such a rarity. This week was brutal, I was up and checking almost every night.

Well, I'm glad I happened to be around for it either way. I'd planned to be in bed much earlier, but you've managed to keep me quite awake despite how late it is.
 
The click of heeled boots on concrete and then wood.
A shadow that moves from one spot to the next, like water.
A knock.


You home?
 
The door opens and I step inside. Short. Curvy. Brown skinned. Boi. Not a Lady, not by a long shot.

The uniform of choice is~

heather gray baby tee
baggy jeans
and ankle boots in black leather.

Hair is short, tousled and curled.
No make up.
No toys.
Just myself.


I see that. Today I am not a Lady. Call me Luna, if it pleases you.
Now then...I need hard limits, soft limits and code words for the scene.
I also need to know if you would feel comfortable here or if you would prefer to retreat to my cavern.

I prefer seclusion when I scene.
 
"Luna, my Stables hardly draw much of a crowd. However I'll gladly scene with you anywhere you choose. I really only have hard limits of scat. I've done blood, water sports, and physical beatings and I don't dislike them. If my partner does enjoy them, well I'll feed of of them. Code words are something I've never really found necessary. Truth be told I build off of my partner and they become key to my responses. I guess "rhino" is a good one. Unless your scenes involve a lot of rhinoceros..."

Still in my simple daisy duke shorts and white shirt. This time I've taken the new look of adding cowgirl boots to the ensemble. It's what I use to wear almost everyday when I visited my relatives. They were horse and cattle folks.
 
Back
Top