•:ღϠ₡ღ:• ~My SaFe HaVeN~ •:ღϠ₡ღ:•

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice set El - you pervy fucker :devil:

Mmmmmmmmm I really perv this one too - gave me a delicious tingle

Seeing the pleasure/enjoyment on the face really adds to the tingle factor, doesn't it?;):devil:

Fabulous ... like the little sighs she makes as I suck her clit ...

:devil:

Fabulous ... like the little sighs she makes as I suck her clit ...

:devil:
:devil::kiss:

Sucking, nibbling, pinching her clit. Then sliding your fingers inside - probing, driving them. Her fingers clutch at your hair, nails digging into your scalp - pressing your mouth harder against her swollen, tender clit. While her hips rise, pressing her pussy into your face - grinding her pussy up and down.

Mmmmmmm fuck! Love to be fingered and have clit sucked at the same time:devil::devil:

:devil::kiss:

Sucking, nibbling, pinching her clit. Then sliding your fingers inside - probing, driving them. Her fingers clutch at your hair, nails digging into your scalp - pressing your mouth harder against her swollen, tender clit. While her hips rise, pressing her pussy into your face - grinding her pussy up and down.

Mmmmmmm fuck! Love to be fingered and have clit sucked at the same time:devil::devil:

Twisting and curving my fingers as I slide them in and out.
Teeth brushing against your hard clit.
The salty, slightly copper taste of you in my mouth as my tongue flicks up and down.
Looking up your body to see you pinching your nipples, biting your lip, eyes closed...

:D

Twisting and curving my fingers as I slide them in and out.
Teeth brushing against your hard clit.
The salty, slightly copper taste of you in my mouth as my tongue flicks up and down.
Looking up your body to see you pinching your nipples, biting your lip, eyes closed...

:D
:devil:bad bad bad El:devil: mmmmm

Feeling the pressure build with each flick of your tongue, and each pinch on my nipples. Twisting a little harder as I near the edge, bucking upwards - driving your fingers deeper. I open my eyes to watch you - noticing how your eyes have darkened from the hunger of lust flowing through your body. You look up at me - my face flushed, breath rapid. You then hear me say, "Fuck me"

:devil:bad bad bad El:devil: mmmmm

Feeling the pressure build with each flick of your tongue, and each pinch on my nipples. Twisting a little harder as I near the edge, bucking upwards - driving your fingers deeper. I open my eyes to watch you - noticing how your eyes have darkened from the hunger of lust flowing through your body. You look up at me - my face flushed, breath rapid. You then hear me say, "Fuck me"

"Beg" I say.

"Beg me to fuck you" I remove my mouth and fingers and stand before you, cock in hand. Stroking it softly. You can see the precum glistening on the head. You lick your lips.

"How badly do you want me?" I ask, grinning...

"Beg" I say.

"Beg me to fuck you" I remove my mouth and fingers and stand before you, cock in hand. Stroking it softly. You can see the precum glistening on the head. You lick your lips.

"How badly do you want me?" I ask, grinning...
grrrrrrrrrrrr:devil:

Smiling, I lick my lips and let my legs fall against the bed. I watch as your eyes lock on my pussy and you begin to stroke your cock faster. You see my hand as it travels down the length of my body. Your stroke faster, as I slip my fingers inside of me. You can see how wet and creamy I am.

Biting my bottom lip, "Now El, now - fuck me now. I need your cock inside of me, please"

:rose::kiss::rose:
I knew your time was just about up. Thank you for visiting with me today sweet man. I hope you have a fabulous weekend. And please :D, continue on with your very delicious pervy thoughts

47494e118a6103de2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back