First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

They are...they are!! Dear god you are as handsome as ever and it's a wonderfully creative set. However, for those of us that have just returned and are trying to play catch-up here... Well, suffice it to say I'm having a bit of trouble recovering from the pics posted immediately before it. It's difficult to focus on a man in a suit when your lady parts are quivering with desire you know!

Good to see you still wander around these parts as well sexy. I hope all has been well for you. :kiss:

Oh man WOW! Gosh! Thanks Issei..that just made my day! Thanks for the wonderful words :rose:

Yes I have been around on n off. But I guess or I try to do my best work when I have a streak of inspiration. And I always have lovely ladies such as yourself in mind when I make my Sets. I always think what would turn "YOU" on?

Well I am glad I hit a cord ( "somewhere" ;) ) with you with these pics. Watch this space for more.....:cool::rose:

Last edited:
Oh man WOW! Gosh! Thanks Issei..that just made my day! Thanks for the wonderful words :rose:

Yes I have been around on n off. But I guess or I try to do my best work when I have a streak of inspiration. And I always have lovely ladies such as yourself when I make my Sets. I always what would turn "YOU" on?

Well I am glad I hit a chord ( "somewhere" ;) ) with you with these pics. Watch this space for more.....:cool::rose:

Oh I'll be watching!

I know it's not a lot of help in coming up with new ideas, but I have to be completely honest. Everything that you do turns me on. That's part of the appeal of it. It's not just your body, though it really is beautiful and you worked so very hard for it. It's your personality, your words, your creativity. You are a truly magnificent man...and a total sweetheart on top of it, which is difficult to find.

I've been gone for quite a while as well...so I have a feeling there will be a few more cords being struck over the next day or two as I get caught up on the rest of your pictures...and I'll definitely be looking at the suit series again. They may not be as revealing, but damn do those inspire some magnificent fantasies.

Have a wonderful day sexy. :kiss:

Oh I'll be watching!

I know it's not a lot of help in coming up with new ideas, but I have to be completely honest. Everything that you do turns me on. That's part of the appeal of it. It's not just your body, though it really is beautiful and you worked so very hard for it. It's your personality, your words, your creativity. You are a truly magnificent man...and a total sweetheart on top of it, which is difficult to find.

I've been gone for quite a while as well...so I have a feeling there will be a few more cords being struck over the next day or two as I get caught up on the rest of your pictures...and I'll definitely be looking at the suit series again. They may not be as revealing, but damn do those inspire some magnificent fantasies.

Have a wonderful day sexy. :kiss:

You're really generous with your compliments..dunno what to say :eek: Thanks again :rose:

Just wanted to fix a coupla typos.

Yes I have been around on n off. But I guess or I try to do my best work when I have a streak of inspiration. And I always have lovely ladies such as yourself in mind when I make my Sets. I always think what would turn "YOU" on?

You're really generous with your compliments..dunno what to say :eek: Thanks again :rose:

Just wanted to fix a coupla typos.

It's true though. I know we don't know each other well...but I'm observant. As much as I write, I watch and listen/read even more.

Ok, let me try to give a slightly better answer to your question then. As I said all of your pictures are fantastic and I do love your use of props, your suits, etc. That said, I find myself both artistically inspired as well as turned on by the contours of the body itself. Full nudity is not required, and I'm not sure how best to explain it. There's something in the fluidity of a body that appears to be in motion even within a picture that makes my heart skip a beat. The lips that you want to suck, the fingers you want to feel digging into your skin, those grooves that run down your hips from your abdomen to your groin (I have no idea what those are called...but my tongue really likes the thought of those).

It's true though. I know we don't know each other well...but I'm observant. As much as I write, I watch and listen/read even more.

Ok, let me try to give a slightly better answer to your question then. As I said all of your pictures are fantastic and I do love your use of props, your suits, etc. That said, I find myself both artistically inspired as well as turned on by the contours of the body itself. Full nudity is not required, and I'm not sure how best to explain it. There's something in the fluidity of a body that appears to be in motion even within a picture that makes my heart skip a beat. The lips that you want to suck, the fingers you want to feel digging into your skin, those grooves that run down your hips from your abdomen to your groin (I have no idea what those are called...but my tongue really likes the thought of those).

Oh man you certainly have a way with words don't you? But I agree..I think my best sets were when I am NOT showing too much skin. Or even if I did, they had to be more aesthetic in nature. I like to challenge myself. I think of myself as a "subject" when I take those pics. It's funny but I sometimes get frustrated and angry when I don't get the results that I want. For example that Perfume Set was extremely hard to do with the camera's self timer. But I think that's my personal favorite.

I have left a comment on your thread as well. You have NO idea what those pics did to me...especially the three that I have mentioned in my comment. Simply sexy, seductive and sassy!!:rose::rose:

Oh man you certainly have a way with words don't you? But I agree..I think my best sets were when I am NOT showing too much skin. Or even if I did, they had to be more aesthetic in nature. I like to challenge myself. I think of myself as a "subject" when I take those pics. It's funny but I sometimes get frustrated and angry when I don't get the results that I want. For example that Perfume Set was extremely hard to do with the camera's self timer. But I think that's my personal favorite.

I have left a comment on your thread as well. You have NO idea what those pics did to me...especially the three that I have mentioned in my comment. Simply sexy, seductive and sassy!!:rose::rose:

I enjoy the challenge as well and can definitely relate to your frustration when the pictures don't turn out the way you want them to. In the past I have often ended up posting pictures that I considered to be sub-par simply because I felt pressured to post something...anything. Yet in the back of my mind is the picture that I really WANT to take, but just can't get to turn out exactly right. For me "exactly right" sometimes has a lot to do with lighting, colors, and filters as well as just the subject matter. I have had people accuse me of attempting to hide behind my various filters and effects and such, but it's just another tool that I use to try to convey a mood.

You have cause to be proud of the Perfume Set, it's one of my all time favorites. Not just from your thread, but from anywhere. The first in the set, at least I think it's the first...the one where you are draped over the chair is my favorite by far and also a good example of what I've been trying to explain. It's a simple matter to get naked and take a picture, it's another thing entirely to create a work of art, to convey a mood, to arouse another not with a blatant display, but with something that works deeper within the mind.

Everyone will view it differently. I envision a predator at rest, the dragon guarding his treasure perhaps. The temptation...the burning desire to draw closer, for a better glimpse perhaps? Or maybe just the slightest of touches. What if I were to be so bold as to press my soft lips against those beautifully curled fingers? Would they move slowly to stroke my cheek, lazily swat me aside, or strike quickly grasping me by the hair and pulling me closer? Would I be able to resist the temptation, or would I give in an allow myself to be devoured by the beast...in whichever way he saw fit?

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond in a moment...though they've done little to cool the building inferno. ;)

Well I guess the Suit has to come off at some point ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lost_In_Your_Thought2.jpg
    Lost_In_Your_Thought2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Where_Are_Uu.jpg
    Where_Are_Uu.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Come_Backk.jpg
    Come_Backk.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 118
Ok...have to put the artistic convo aside for a moment...though most parts of it apply to the latest set...but this...this picture here. HOLY FUCK MAN!! You know that expression on my face, if I look at this picture again I'm likely to make one that will put that to shame...

attachment.php

I enjoy the challenge as well and can definitely relate to your frustration when the pictures don't turn out the way you want them to. In the past I have often ended up posting pictures that I considered to be sub-par simply because I felt pressured to post something...anything. Yet in the back of my mind is the picture that I really WANT to take, but just can't get to turn out exactly right. For me "exactly right" sometimes has a lot to do with lighting, colors, and filters as well as just the subject matter. I have had people accuse me of attempting to hide behind my various filters and effects and such, but it's just another tool that I use to try to convey a mood.

You have cause to be proud of the Perfume Set, it's one of my all time favorites. Not just from your thread, but from anywhere. The first in the set, at least I think it's the first...the one where you are draped over the chair is my favorite by far and also a good example of what I've been trying to explain. It's a simple matter to get naked and take a picture, it's another thing entirely to create a work of art, to convey a mood, to arouse another not with a blatant display, but with something that works deeper within the mind.

Everyone will view it differently. I envision a predator at rest, the dragon guarding his treasure perhaps. The temptation...the burning desire to draw closer, for a better glimpse perhaps? Or maybe just the slightest of touches. What if I were to be so bold as to press my soft lips against those beautifully curled fingers? Would they move slowly to stroke my cheek, lazily swat me aside, or strike quickly grasping me by the hair and pulling me closer? Would I be able to resist the temptation, or would I give in an allow myself to be devoured by the beast...in whichever way he saw fit?

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond in a moment...though they've done little to cool the building inferno. ;)

Wow!! You are quite the writer Iss! Beautiful way of expressing and you do paint a picture with your words. Almost poetic...!

I think the answer to how I would respond if YOU did that to me..would be grasping you by the hair and pulling you closer. Just coz of the mood u got me into now. I couldn't wait to devour such a beautiful creation ;)
And that's why I was inspired and am "in the zone" right now. So much so that I posted a new set. This one depicts the mood i am in right now. And I would credit this set to you Iss! :rose::rose:

Ok...have to put the artistic convo aside for a moment...though most parts of it apply to the latest set...but this...this picture here. HOLY FUCK MAN!! You know that expression on my face, if I look at this picture again I'm likely to make one that will put that to shame...

Lol! I guess u were already on my thread when I was posting the previous comment! This is probably the quickest set I have done. Coz I knew exactly how to express myself right now. And as I said..this one is dedicated to u ;) :rose:

Wow!! You are quite the writer Iss! Beautiful way of expressing and you do paint a picture with your words. Almost poetic...!

I think the answer to how I would respond if YOU did that to me..would be grasping you by the hair and pulling you closer. Just coz of the mood u got me into now. I couldn't wait to devour such a beautiful creation ;)
And that's why I was inspired and am "in the zone" right now. So much so that I posted a new set. This one depicts the mood i am in right now. And I would credit this set to you Iss! :rose::rose:

Thank you, I love to write...though I've only taken the time to actually have one of my stories posted to Lit and it's a bit unusual. It's actually the retelling of a recurring and extremely vivid dream that I have.

Mmmm...I can't even begin to imagine a better response right now. I'm literally squirming in my chair at the thought of it.

Lol! I guess u were already on my thread when I was posting the previous comment! This is probably the quickest set I have done. Coz I knew exactly how to express myself right now. And as I said..this one is dedicated to u ;) :rose:

I am honored, and oh so very turned on. That's one sleeping dragon I won't hesitate to awaken. The only question is...where on earth to begin. I want to touch and taste every single inch of you.

Thank you, I love to write...though I've only taken the time to actually have one of my stories posted to Lit and it's a bit unusual. It's actually the retelling of a recurring and extremely vivid dream that I have.

Mmmm...I can't even begin to imagine a better response right now. I'm literally squirming in my chair at the thought of it.

I am honored, and oh so very turned on. That's one sleeping dragon I won't hesitate to awaken. The only question is...where on earth to begin. I want to touch and taste every single inch of you.

Well if ur still squirming..i wouldnt mind u elaborating on that last line. And I think u have got my permission to be as sexy, erotic, raunchy, risque and explicit with your words. ;) . If and when u have the time that is...

Well if ur still squirming..i wouldnt mind u elaborating on that last line. And I think u have got my permission to be as sexy, erotic, raunchy, risque and explicit with your words. ;) . If and when u have the time that is...

Oh I'm still squirming, though if I'm to be too explicit perhaps I should be a bit more private about it. Though the real question that needs to be answered before beginning to write is this...do you lay relatively still and allow me to explore? For a while at least?

Oh I'm still squirming, though if I'm to be too explicit perhaps I should be a bit more private about it. Though the real question that needs to be answered before beginning to write is this...do you lay relatively still and allow me to explore? For a while at least?

Yes I can be still....or atleast try...lol. Oh yes and I would WANT you to explore...all over! Please take your time with me. I am not going anywhere ;) That is one massage I know am not going to forget.

And what was this Vivid dream all about? Care to share?

Yes I can be still....or atleast try...lol. Oh yes and I would WANT you to explore...all over! Please take your time with me. I am not going anywhere ;) That is one massage I know am not going to forget.

Oh fear not...I'll make very sure that you don't, and I suspect it's going to take quite some time at the rate new ideas are coalescing in my mind. Perhaps I should break them up a bit so you don't end up having to wait a year to actually read something. :eek:

And what was this Vivid dream all about? Care to share?

The retelling of the dream? It's the link in my signature, if you have them hidden or something here's the link to it. http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=423790

It's actually fairly short, yes...I really mean it this time. It won't take long to read and might give you a bit of insight into how my mind works if you're curious. Well, at least how the darker more submissive side of it works.

SO I am back and posting in LIT Land. And back this time with pics which are a lil outta my comfort zone, those who know me would know what I mean!! Thought I would make a bold comeback ;)

Attachments

• Front_Risque_1.jpg
    Front_Risque_1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Front_Risque_2.jpg
    Front_Risque_2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 42
  • I_am_BACK.jpg
    I_am_BACK.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 32
SO!! I have missed being on here, but guilty of the occasional "lurking" in n out! I am getting back into the mood of posting on LIT again, and getting back in the "groove"..lol. So I thought I would ease myself back by posting some new shots..! Hope u enjoy! And I hope all the lovely ladies of LIT are doing fantastically well!!

Attachments

• Partial.jpg
    Partial.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Side_Stubble.jpg
    Side_Stubble.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Front_Stubble (2).jpg
    Front_Stubble (2).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Side_Hint.jpg
    Side_Hint.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 37
SO I am back and posting in LIT Land. And back this time with pics which are a lil outta my comfort zone, those who know me would know what I mean!! Thought I would make a bold comeback ;)
Be careful not to bump in to anything;)

Back