Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

801/385/435 Utah zip 84005

MWM Versatile switch. Love to bottom though. Have had quite a few one on ones, but hoping for a 3-sum or gangbang. Love gagging on a big cock and getting my hole stretched. Very Discrete.:devil:

Last edited:
501 central Arkansas

Looking to suck a dick and can't find friends in your area easily. Leave a zip or area code to help like minded buddies.

I personally enjoy a m2m encounter and have had ongoing relationships occasionally. A married bi here who enjoys the extra benefit she can't provide. I mean how can I get off sucking a strap-on :rolleyes:

I love to exchange stories and play with a nice dick as we chat. The voyeur side of me pops out when he unzips to expose a sweet sausage. Isn't that a hot sight to see a guy with his dick out of his pants. ;) I love to collect cock pics too. Enough about me :) Lets hear your story or just leave your location for buddies in your area. :D
oop's forgot:

I love to suck a good cock and would love a regular feeder.

920, 53081...56 MWM, business travel, very curious. Anticipating a first encounter...

Kempton, Eastern-Central Pennsylvania

484, 610 & 717 area codes

17960, 19526, 19529, 19530, 19534, 18211 & 18066 zip code area

virgin cocksucker

718. Bay Ridge

Male, 57, socially awkward. Need patient man who will let me play with his cock and learn to love it. Will be my first gay experience.

Suck hunters

Bi guy
815 area 61021 zip
Looking discrete play buddy
Want a cocksucker with experience
To teach me and enjoy his talent :)

Love to suck and be sucked

Love sucking a sexy cock and balls. I love having my mouth flooded with cum as I like to savor the taste of cock seed and swallow it slowly. Love having my cock toyed with and sucked by another man! :)
406 area code.

Attachments

• 20180617_005104.jpg
    20180617_005104.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
hey...

Love sucking a sexy cock and balls. I love having my mouth flooded with cum as I like to savor the taste of cock seed and swallow it slowly. Love having my cock toyed with and sucked by another man! :)
406 area code.

nice handful of fuck meat ya got there kid...like the collar ya got for him too

Back