Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are now on my reading list....however, you have been on my list for a long time!

:eek: I made a reading list? Woo hoo! I've been upgraded!! :D

She always was, but would never claim credit. Or utter the words out loud here. Perhaps she never felt comfortable enough before you, Sie.

Sorry. Did I say that out loud?

And the loud part quiet? :D

Come now, Ero, haven't you been dared when you were bored? :p

Hello there :)

Oh ignore these silly men Breezy. I think your story is very erotic with a touch of S&M romance involved. It is drawing my attention deeply. I could feel it, see it in my imagination. It gave me a pleasant shiver down my spine, made my toes curl and... the rest ;)

My weekend is quiet so far 00:36 and still waiting for TRT to return from his night out with friends. I'm chilled

You did ask for something that was crossing my mind... of what I want. So I only have you to thank. :rose:

And the One who inspired, of course :rolleyes: ;)

Chilled with a bottle of Merlot, I presume? ;)

Wow! FB, your excerpt is amazing! It makes me wanna try my hand at a story. I'm with Sie and Eros...this is a brilliant price of writing.

I have to say, Breezy, as I read your writing, I wonder why anybody would want to read mine....well other than the one that I write for. You create amazing tension.

Because you write from the soul:rose: And who wouldn't want to read that?

Wow! FB, your excerpt is amazing! It makes me wanna try my hand at a story. I'm with Sie and Eros...this is a brilliant price of writing.
Thank you, P_S... although it is thanks to Sienna that I'm posting these excerpts - she asked, and how can I deny her? ;)

You did ask for something that was crossing my mind... of what I want. So I only have you to thank. :rose:
And the One who inspired, of course :rolleyes: ;)
Chilled with a bottle of Merlot, I presume? ;)

The big guy just arrived home :) I'm on coffee Breezy, I've been hitting too much wine recently and I need to stay alert and healthy. I love coffee. So, I'm not really bothered :)

So you bare your emotions publicly now because of boredom? I doubt that. :rolleyes:

Nope... But I do write, sometimes out of boredom, doesn't that count for something? :p

The big guy just arrived home :) I'm on coffee Breezy, I've been hitting too much wine recently and I need to stay alert an healthy. I love coffee. So, I'm not really bothered :)
Ahhh... coffee... such addiction ;)

ETA: Wine is healthy! It is made out of grapes, after all, and grapes are a fruit... just sayin' ;)

And did he enjoy his night out?

Last edited:
Ahhh... coffee... such addiction ;)
And did he enjoy his night out?

:D I've been drinking fresh ground coffee since I was 14... yes, I think I could be addicted ;) And him? Yes... he's ok, just the usual giddy man after about several pints of ale and atleast five or six visits to the urinal to pee it down the drain. OMG! Those men's urinals! Why can't they sit down like us? Sometimes they miss and it goes onto the floor... ewwwwwwwww

:D ;) :kiss:

OMG! Those men's urinals! Why can't they sit down like us? Sometimes they miss and it goes onto the floor... ewwwwwwwww

You have to maintain focus no matter, love. I always blame it on the other blokes. :D

Ask someone that doesn't know any better. :kiss:

I think I will... and perhaps get that validation?

Well, yes, I do but, it is nowhere near as spellbinding as what you write...more a regurigatation of feelings, as I like to say.
:eek: I wouldn't call it spellbinding...

If what you write is a 'regurgitation of feelings', but is still true to YOU, then that in itself is spellbinding.

:D I've been drinking fresh ground coffee since I was 14... yes, I think I could be addicted ;) And him? Yes... he's ok, just the usual giddy man after about several pints of ale and atleast five or six visits to the urinal to pee it down the drain. OMG! Those men's urinals! Why can't they sit down like us? Sometimes they miss and it goes onto the floor... ewwwwwwwww

And then we have to clean it up :rolleyes:

Or even worse - they leave the seat up :mad:

You have to maintain focus no matter, love. I always blame it on the other blokes. :D

:D I always blame it on their aim :) But then, even that is easy enough. They stand so close, how can they miss?

No, I believe all men should be made to sit down or squat just like us. It's more civilised :)

And then we have to clean it up :rolleyes:
Or even worse - they leave the seat up :mad:

Don't you just hate that? Go into the bathroom in the dark and... pow! Instant cold thighs and ass. And, cleaning up... I know only TRT leaves those puddles in our house, the rest of us are females, so I give him a mop and tell him to clean up :D ;)

Don't you just hate that? Go into the bathroom in the dark and... pow! Instant cold thighs and ass. And, cleaning up... I know only TRT leaves those puddles in our house, the rest of us are females, so I give him a mop and tell him to clean up :D ;)

Gods, yes!!! How difficult is it to put down the seats? Luckily, my roommates and I have separate lavatories. Mine is spotless - theirs, not so much :D

But I do adore them. Luckily, I don't have to train them :p

I wish I could show this thread to my wife and daughters, let them know reason number 487 that they are lucky to have me over all of these common men you speak of ;)

Gods, yes!!! How difficult is it to put down the seats? Luckily, my roommates and I have separate lavatories. Mine is spotless - theirs, not so much :D
But I do adore them. Luckily, I don't have to train them :p

I know, I wish I could put his lavatory in the shed.

When we first moved to the house around 12 years ago now, one of the things he did was pee up the tree ... <shrugs>:confused:

Why? Is it a ritual? There were three toilets inside only a few metres away!

I wish I could show this thread to my wife and daughters, let them know reason number 487 that they are lucky to have me over all of these common men you speak of ;)

That you actually aim? Or clean? :p

I know, I wish I could put his lavatory in the shed.

When we first moved to the house around 12 years ago now, one of the things he did was pee up the tree ... <shrugs>:confused:

Why? Is it a ritual? There were three toilets inside only a few metres away!

:confused::confused:
Is it a male thing? Marking his territory?

Hello...

Sorry I had to but in here while Sie was having so much fun about men. I am not even drunk...just merry. Hope the mods down trow me off again. Hello Breezy.

Alright I can explain things in this conversation. Men do mark their territory. I have seen lads on building sites doing it almost subconciously... it is true

Now peeing on my own bathroom floor is easy by accident so come on lads support me on this...same with urinals sometimes. Some of us have foreskins or uncut. I have a foreskin and just by accident sometimes not always we sort of spray. Some misses the toilet basin and goes onto the sides and floor.

Ask any doctor or physician. Personally I am a construction engineer.

Also I would like to add about my photos of Sie on here. Thankyou for the appreciation. She is my angel from heaven and I could not live a day without her and my daughters.

Also if I notice any of her self exposed photos again on here I am going to take those panties down myself and give her a damn good slapping. Not sure if she might like that though

Thanks for letting me intrude. Have a good one all especially the ladies on here which was why I got my warning last time...

I am a fucking TROLL... but...Sie's troll because I love her to bits

Oooooooooops! I think he scared everyone off... big bully

Not even close. I'm thrilled to meet TRT. There is only so much that I can write with you Sie, without knowing your masculine side.

Really. :kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back