Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME MOVIE......

BIG BLACK COCK......Makes me wish I was black and had a cock like that
==================================================
I'm sorry Prop, but this made me laugh like hell! Lol

Hi prop :) :kiss:

Thing is prop, you can't ;) But having said that, I can have as much black cock has I want ;)

:kiss:

Hi prop :) :kiss:

Thing is prop, you can't ;) But having said that, I can have as much black cock has I want ;)

Can you, Sie? ;)

Can you, Sie? ;)

Most definitely :)

May I explain something here in the UK which is strange.

For some years in the recent past I used to go clubbing at weekends. Some of those clubs had what we called "back rooms" where certain naughty things took place. I never allowed intercourse, I only did BJ's and HJ's topless. I had lots of strangers who I played with, including oral sex with other women (I was the giver). Sometimes there were black men in there too, afro-caribbean origin, but they brought their own women, so the chance of playing with them never came my way. Why was this?

Most definitely :)

May I explain something here in the UK which is strange.

For some years in the recent past I used to go clubbing at weekends. Some of those clubs had what we called "back rooms" where certain naughty things took place. I never allowed intercourse, I only did BJ's and HJ's topless. I had lots of strangers who I played with, including oral sex with other women (I was the giver). Sometimes there were black men in there too, afro-caribbean origin, but they brought their own women, so the chance of playing with them never came my way. Why was this?

Good question. I would never deny you!

Good question. I would never deny you!

If you wanted it Pervy I would never deny you either ;) :kiss:

I used to watch with amazement. They were indeed big men in that department, so yummy. And, I also noticed how much they would cum... and I am talking LOTS!!

Actually, I do know a little. In many circles of African American, Afro carribean, and African people, its still taboo to mess with white people, especially white women. There are tales that when a black man sleeps with a white woman, she steals his soul and gives it to the white man, thereby making him strong enough to continue bad treatment towards blacks. I've never understood it, but that may be a reason why you never had that chance. Now..that being said, I believe no such thing. And furthermore...I want you:devil:

If you wanted it Pervy I would never deny you either ;) :kiss:

I used to watch with amazement. They were indeed big men in that department, so yummy. And, I also noticed how much they would cum... and I am talking LOTS!!

Yeah...I'm not really about all the myths about black men, but I cum lots too. Lol.

Actually, I do know a little. In many circles of African American, Afro carribean, and African people, its still taboo to mess with white people, especially white women. There are tales that when a black man sleeps with a white woman, she steals his soul and gives it to the white man, thereby making him strong enough to continue bad treatment towards blacks. I've never understood it, but that may be a reason why you never had that chance. Now..that being said, I believe no such thing. And furthermore...I want you:devil:

Yes... no innuendo meant by this (pussy), but I believe lots of them are also scared of cats. I once saw a local guy called Danny, really cool and handsome, we talk a lot on the street and market centre in town. I could not believe it when he actually saw a cat, he wanted to run away...

Yes... no innuendo meant by this (pussy), but I believe lots of them are also scared of cats. I once saw a local guy called Danny, really cool and handsome, we talk a lot on the street and market centre in town. I could not believe it when he actually saw a cat, he wanted to run away...

Yes. Also true. There are lots of superstitions that are still adhered to. And speaking of your pussy....

Yes. Also true. There are lots of superstitions that are still adhered to. And speaking of your pussy....

You mean my yOni or as one person calls it... his "heavens gateway" ...

;)

TRTartRobyn004.jpg

MMMMmmm:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:, did you forget I am always here;)....waiting to kiss;)

Oh you are all welcome rbijon :) I'm fine now after this week's PM abuse from the trolls on here. It's also nice and wet for you too :)

:rose:

As promised, Sienna, a continuation, another installation.... still very much in the works.

The door to the room flew open. "Baby! You know when I cal..." His voice trailed off as he saw her, kneeling, her thighs open, the glistening hint of her desire for him peeking from beneath the garment, waiting... ready for him.

He walked into the room and quietly closed the door. There was a pause as she could feel him taking in the scene spread out in front of him. In her mind’s eye, she pictured what he saw. The room was dark, the light of the lamp reflecting on the highly polished hardwood floor, emitting a warm glow. Her form, sheathed in gauzy silk, was kneeling on the red-black velvet cushion in the middle of the room. Next to her was a low table, their favourite implements carefully placed, the leather of the whip and flogger lightly oiled. She heard the soft chuckle as he spied the wooden spoon too casually laid out. She bit back a smile, her dimples flashing as he continued to take in the display. The ropes were neatly coiled beside the handcuffs, resting next to the lengths of leather. The edge of the freshly sharpened knives glinted under the light, winking wickedly, beckoning him. A single rose, the thorns delicately adorning the stem, stood in a vase, completing the offering. Whether he chooses to use them or not would depend. He may chose to use his hands, his fingers and his teeth. He may not, but she knew without a single shred of doubt that he will take her, that he will stake his claim over her, true to who they are. The uncertainty, the anticipation of all the possibilities tightened her nipples, further pushing the silk, belying the calm profile that she presented to him.

He took a step closer, the floor echoing his footfall. She could feel him so close to her. She knew that if she just moved even a fraction of an inch, she would be able to touch him. He grazed her nipple, feeling it harden under his fingers, speaking of her excitement. His growl was music to her. She inhaled, her nostrils flaring, desperate to catch his scent… ah, there it was. The smell of him, of his masculinity, of his growing primal side, was intoxicating, making her mouth water. She knew, without even looking, that his arousal was growing.

She could feel the slight change in the atmosphere, the air thickening as he began to shed his role that he presented to the outside world and allowed his true self to emerge. He breathed in deep and exhaled the last of his outside self, allowing himself to be revealed in their sanctuary. This was their room, a place where they could be their complete selves, where they could allow their natures to roam unfettered. There was no barriers in this room, no pause, no civility. His breathing became more even, deeper. She no longer needed to bite her lip to keep herself from smiling. She, like him, fell deeper into her true self. She could almost taste him, taste his desire to dominate rolling off in waves from his body and could feel herself radiating her need, her hidden nature that she only presented to the man standing over her, the man who truly understood her. It was in this the room in which they could freely revel and celebrate who – and what - they are.

He grasped her jaw and firmly lifted her chin; she raised her eyes to meet his. He stared deep into her eyes as she unblinkingly met his gaze. There was no false modesty, no pretty blushing, no coy playfulness in her look. Instead, there was a raw hunger for him as he pierced through her eyes with his desire, the intensity burning his mark into her soul. He lowered his head and kissed her hard, his tongue probing her mouth, taking possession of her. She moaned low in her throat as she instinctively leaned into him. His hand moved to the back of her head, his fingers weaving through her mane, trapping her to his lips. Her hands itched to touch him, to feel the thundering of his heart, to cup him. Not this time. This time, she surrendered to him, to his pleasure…

Last edited:
Oh you are all welcome rbijon :) I'm fine now after this week's PM abuse from the trolls on here. It's also nice and wet for you too :)

...set sail...warp 9.9, but bean up fire_breeze seconds before I hit warp....mmmmmmmmmmm

Oh....that is a gateway, alright. Shall I knock or lick to gain entrance, my dear?

Well, what usually happens Pervy is... you put a finger inside, then taste it :) And if everything seems fine... you can go further. But, I warn you. My clit is tiny and likes to hide away in it's little hood. So, with your tongue, you need to tease it ;)

Well, what usually happens Pervy is... you put a finger inside, then taste it :) And if everything seems fine... you can go further. But, I warn you. My clit is tiny and likes to hide away in it's little hood. So, with your tongue, you need to tease it ;)

I have a clit detector on the tip of my tongue. Fear not, your absolute pleasure is my mission. I can only imagine a taste as good as your yOni looks. Man...there's no if I wanted it. I DO!

:rose:

As promised, Sienna, a continuation, another installation.... still very much in the works.

He walked into the room and quietly closed the door...

((( Breezy ))) :kiss: :rose:

OMG, you are a captivaing writer my love. I hope this is going to be published in the LIT stories when you have completed it. I want more :)

Bravo, Breezy! Encore, please!

:eek::eek: Thank you...

((( Breezy ))) :rose:

OMG, you are a captivaing writer my love. I hope this is going to be published in the LIT stories when you have completed it. I want more

Hello Sienna, Darling :rose:... enjoying your weekend? :kiss:

:eek: Thank you... :eek:

As for being published, well, that would depend, wouldn't it? ;)

But I'll post the increments! :D

...set sail...warp 9.9, but bean up fire_breeze seconds before I hit warp....mmmmmmmmmmm

Hello there Pirate!

Hello there Pirate!

You are now on my reading list....however, you have been on my list for a long time!:kiss:

((( Breezy ))) :kiss: :rose:

OMG, you are a captivaing writer my love. I hope this is going to be published in the LIT stories when you have completed it. I want more :)

She always was, but would never claim credit. Or utter the words out loud here. Perhaps she never felt comfortable enough before you, Sie.

Sorry. Did I say that out loud?

Hello Sienna, Darling :rose:... enjoying your weekend?

:eek: Thank you...

But I'll post the increments!
Hello there Pirate!

Oh ignore these silly men Breezy :D I think your story is very erotic with a touch of S&M romance involved. It is drawing my attention deeply. I could feel it, see it in my imagination. It gave me a pleasant shiver down my spine, made my toes curl and... the rest ;)

My weekend is quiet so far 00:36 and still waiting for TRT to return from his night out with friends. I'm chilled :)

Hello there Pirate!

I have to say, Breezy, as I read your writing, I wonder why anybody would want to read mine....well other than the one that I write for. You create amazing tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back