Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to live with one of these :) But, when he is sober, he is really a sweet pussy cat ;)

fairies,graphic,design-5afa2663a25d306e9f41e4bf527ba8da_h.jpg

Last edited:
Glorious Sunday in the Lounge.

Apology accepted....... (you didn't think I would let you off that easily, did you?) :kiss:

Last edited:
*whispers* forgiven...... :rose::devil::kiss:

Thank you Ero :)

I also apologise for TRT's intrusion. It was basically my fault originally for getting him involved with asking for my pics that he might have agreed were acceptable. However, it seems he was keeping his agreement seething within and decided to make an appearance to say something. All is now settled

:kiss::rose:

Sending good wishes to SIENNA for a pleasant Sunday (I'd say morning, but it isn't there)

BrettJ in Canada

Sending good wishes to SIENNA for a pleasant Sunday (I'd say morning, but it isn't there)

BrettJ in Canada

Hi BrettJ :) :kiss:

Yes, it's Sunday afternoon and Sunday dinner is just doing fine :)
Hope your morning is going well BrettJ. It's quite sunny here, but very cold...
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We had our first snowfall on the 11th SIENNA for Remembrance Day. It didn't stay though. Morning is so-so - idiot upstairs don't seem to get that just because they're up at 8 AM (or before) I don't want to be. So earplugs are in and waiting for my sleeping pills to kick in. Writing until I feel too woozy.

Submitted two new ones to LIT, so at least my writing continues.

BrettJ

Author / Sensualist / Studmuppet

We had our first snowfall on the 11th SIENNA for Remembrance Day. It didn't stay though. Morning is so-so - idiot upstairs don't seem to get that just because they're up at 8 AM (or before) I don't want to be. So earplugs are in and waiting for my sleeping pills to kick in. Writing until I feel too woozy.

Submitted two new ones to LIT, so at least my writing continues.

BrettJ

Author / Sensualist / Studmuppet

Good to hear about your submissions BrettJ :)

We went to church this morning for Rememberance Sunday. Quite a good turn out of people this year. The church is usually half empty, today it was full and Mum and I were seperated because of the numbers. We only found each other on the way out after the service :)

Good to hear about your submissions BrettJ :)

We went to church this morning for Rememberance Sunday. Quite a good turn out of people this year. The church is usually half empty, today it was full and Mum and I were seperated because of the numbers. We only found each other on the way out after the service :)

Thanks for remembering! The men in my family served in Europe, in both WWI & WWII. All good men!

Thanks for remembering! The men in my family served in Europe, in both WWI & WWII. All good men!

I attend because of my brother who was in the Royal Marines and in both Iraq and Afghanistan. He is now discharged from service at just 31. The other reason may be more complex. First, my grandparents who came to the UK from Naples, and their parents who actually were Italian Fascists in both the regime and army there.

I have a mixed up history being half Italian :D

:kiss:

I attend because of my brother who was in the Royal Marines and in both Iraq and Afghanistan. He is now discharged from service at just 31. The other reason may be more complex. First, my grandparents who came to the UK from Naples, and their parents who actually were Italian Fascists in both the regime and army there.

I have a mixed up history being half Italian :D

:kiss:

'Tis a strange world....my forefather fire on Italians in anger:eek:
For your sake I hope he missed;)

& thank your brothers for me!

Music Thread... The Golden 8o's A-Z series starts here

================================================
May I take this opportunity to draw visitors attention to atleast two organisations. One in the USA, supported by Pinktacokitty and one in the United Kingdom supported by myself...

These organisations are, and I am sure you all agree on both sides of the pond, are doing their utmost best in finding what seems at present an impossible cure, not just breast cancer, but the big C as a whole...

Please consider your support also... thank you :)

Music Thread... The Golden 8o's A-Z series starts here

================================================
May I take this opportunity to draw visitors attention to atleast two organisations. One in the USA, supported by Pinktacokitty and one in the United Kingdom supported by myself...

These organisations are, and I am sure you all agree on both sides of the pond, are doing their utmost best in finding what seems at present an impossible cure, not just breast cancer, but the big C as a whole...

Please consider your support also... thank you :)

My entire family participates annually in the local Susan Komen 5K. In the name of my Mom, who at 87, is a survivor, but cannot participate herself.

Well this is likely THE most inappropriate seque EVERRRRRRRR............. but just to prove there are no HARD feelings.

For Sie........this lovely thought. :kiss::rose:

tumblr_ltxrx6_IVF31qhad33o1_500.jpg

Looks like my sister..... dunnit? :D

Well this is likely THE most inappropriate seque EVERRRRRRRR............. but just to prove there are no HARD feelings.
For Sie........this lovely thought. :kiss::rose:
Looks like my sister..... dunnit? :D

Thank you Ero :) :kiss: If your sister was like that, I might want to have a taste ;)

TRTartRobyn005.jpg

Hello there my friend. Hope your weekend was good. Thanks for the note including me in keeping your thread alive. You are great fun and thus the reason I keep cumming back;)
Nice clean trim job. Can I watch the next time you do it?

Hello there my friend. Hope your weekend was good. Thanks for the note including me in keeping your thread alive. You are great fun and thus the reason I keep cumming back;)
Nice clean trim job. Can I watch the next time you do it?

Hi pk1 :) :kiss:

I'll let you rub the vaseline or baby oil in afterwards, is that better? ;)

TRTartRobyn006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back