Women with strap-ons

Howie2424

Virgin
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Posts
12
OK guys, How many love there women to take them with a strap-on ? My wife loves to take comand . She likes me to suck her (man-hood) and then loves to fuck me in several posistions. Slow at first , but later she gives it all she has. And I love it !
 
Last edited:
wrong forum. this is GLBT - Gay Lesbian Bi-sexual Transgenered chat.

wanting a strapon doesn't make you Bi-sexual. You should hit the BDSM room methinks.
 
Yeah, a woman taking her man with a strap-on is still straight sex. It's only gay or bi if it's got another guy involved. But when it's a man and a woman having sex...that's straight. :)
 
SORRY..... it was just a Question..
There's nothing to be sorry for...I just thought if you looked at old threads, you could get info right away, instead of waiting for people to answer. :)
 
wrong forum. this is GLBT - Gay Lesbian Bi-sexual Transgenered chat.

wanting a strapon doesn't make you Bi-sexual. You should hit the BDSM room methinks.

Can i politely disagree with you a little? :)

I think this is a perfectly acceptable place for this post/discussion, but I also agree that so is the BDSM board. It depends on your perception of the use of strap-ons in your relationship.

My wife and I have great fun using a strap on and neither of us would percieve it in a BDSM context. I have bi leanings and the strap-on enables me to explore those feelings and fantasies within a heterosexual marriage with my wife who in return gets enormous pleasure from the positions we use and the enjoyment we both get.

You'd have to check with her for confirmation but i'm certain she doesn't see it as a sub/dom aspect to our sexlife. :cool:
 
I agree with the last poster. I had to laugh when this thread was directed to the BDSM board because it had to do with a strapon theme. If strapon play doesn't fit here, what makes it fit on the BDSM board? We enjoy two aspects of strapon play - bisexual RP with a slight domme twist.

Anyway - we love strap play, but have just gone strapless with our new "Share" double dildo and we aren't looking back. And we just added black latex gloves & stockings to the mix - wow what a sexy sight. Viva la strap!
 
Can i politely disagree with you a little? :)

I think this is a perfectly acceptable place for this post/discussion, but I also agree that so is the BDSM board. It depends on your perception of the use of strap-ons in your relationship.

My wife and I have great fun using a strap on and neither of us would percieve it in a BDSM context. I have bi leanings and the strap-on enables me to explore those feelings and fantasies within a heterosexual marriage with my wife who in return gets enormous pleasure from the positions we use and the enjoyment we both get.

You'd have to check with her for confirmation but i'm certain she doesn't see it as a sub/dom aspect to our sexlife. :cool:

I totaly agree!!! it is one of those things in a gray area.. thats why we are all different..
 
Hi all,
I just wanted to agree with the last comments.
Me and my wife also play a lot with our strap-ons, that she uses on me, and we just love it. But there's no BDSM involved.
We just like to play, it gives her pleasure to be in charge and I love to be fucked like that.
For us it's a question of trust. It takes a lot of trust to talk about this, to be open with each other and tell what we like. I had to trust my wife a lot, to tell her that I would like for her to use the strap on me.
And she has to trust in me, to know that I like to be with her and that we can do whatever we want together.
And I can tell you that its a fantastic feeling, to be taken by my wife, to be open for her and to enjoy all the pleasure of being fucked by her. As I fuck her too.
 
I don't mind this posted here. I don't go to any other sections of this board and i love strapons. So i think it's cool ;P
 
...

I've always wondered how it made women feel when they wore them. I've never worn one, but I'm curious.
 
Kept Man,.... How are you doing with the double dildo ? We are thinking about getting one and would like to hear how you like it . Do you have trouble getting much motion with it ? With that I mean can you go back and forth ( in and out ) with each other ?
 
I used a strap on before I tried a real cock in my tushy. Also I don't believe if two women use a strap on it's bdsm. Perhaps I am missing something. I have two lesbian friends that use it quite often.
 
I totally believe strap-ons and discussing them belongs to the GLBT board, because it sort of changes the gender roles when used (the woman becomes the giving person instead of the recieving person).
 
Kept Man,.... How are you doing with the double dildo ? We are thinking about getting one and would like to hear how you like it . Do you have trouble getting much motion with it ? With that I mean can you go back and forth ( in and out ) with each other ?

hey - we love the Share dildo. I wouldn't call it a normal double dildo - its looks nothing like it.
my wife can hold the bulb end in her easily, with a super grip that lets her act like its a real cock. And it rubs her G spot so she really gets into fucking more than when she wears her traditional strapon.
So no, we have no trouble with the motion - in fact, that's when she has the most fun with it. I like it better because she looks so hot with a big black cock sticking out of her pussy. It's sexier to suck it and even watch her walking around the bedroom with her own cock. She kind of looks like a TS sometimes. And its much quicker & easier when she wants to remove her cock so i can fuck her. She just yanks it out and sits on my cock.
cheers
 
Strap-on

I love my wife with her stap-on. She tells me how she uses it on her best friend while she teases me with it. Wearing a strap-on definitely makes her more aggressive and willing to push the envelope.
 
my first strap-on experience

I was 21, the first time a woman used a stra-on all the way on me. I had had lots of practice sucking on them and role playing but had never had one inserted in my vagina. My college roomate and I were talking about sex one night, how unusual, when she showed me her strap-on. She told me she liked parading around, in private, with it because it gave her such a feeling of power. She was standing in front of the mirror when I came up in front of her and without saying a word dropped to my knees and started giving her a psuedo blow-job. She loved it, especially the way I made the dildo stimulate her little kitty. She asked me how did I know how to do it so well and I told her about some older woman I had been friendly with. We moved over to the bed and my roomate became so excited from my fingers and rubbing that she had an orgasm. When she finally calmed down, I asked her, "well what about me," in the most innocent way. She got this look in her eye and gently rolled me over and positioned that rubber cock right on my pussy. Before I could think, she had pushed it unrelentently up my pussy. Wow! It felt ten times better than with a guy. Within a few minutes she was riding me like a stallion and I went over the edge and out of control.
 
where this thread belongs depends on the person. for my wife and i, it wouldn't belong in the bdsm forum. it's not about that for us.

anyhow, we enjoy using the strapon and we have the pics to prove it. ;)
 
where this thread belongs depends on the person. for my wife and i, it wouldn't belong in the bdsm forum. it's not about that for us.

anyhow, we enjoy using the strapon and we have the pics to prove it. ;)

Well, I just saw your threas and it made me so hot I had to get off!!!
It's amazing to see your pics and the ones with the strap-on doing you are awesome!!!! We do that a lot, me and my wife, and for us it's also a game and we both enjoy it, it's not dom or BDSM or anything like that.
I like it better doggy because she can slap my ass!!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful pics.
 
Back
Top