Taboo - I'm your older sister

2openclam2

Virgin
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Posts
13
I'd love someone to play brother sister with me.

I'm a 24 yr old female who is mega super incredibly inexplicably beautifully in love with her 18 year old brother. Deeply love and care for him, and uncontrollably sexually attracted him, I love him as more than just a sister...

Imagining getting to please and satisfy him physically....makes me feel complete.
Instead of just hoping he finds the right woman for him...true love, marriage, happiness....I'm going to Be that woman for him..his woman.
We belong together and I'll be confessing to and seducing him very soon.

In the mean time....anyone wanna be on the receiving end of this??
Ask me questions or set up a scene for us to play with.
It's easy and I love thinking about me being the one in control..but my god to be dominated be him would be Heaven.
Imagining us fucking each other's brains out...or passionately making love to each other.
 
Would love to help

Hi, I'm Ted. Since I am 53, old enough to be your father, would you like to role play that I am your father and I encourage and help you to seduce him so both he and I can satisfy your every desire?
 
Sounds like a great plan.

Even sets up for both the rabbid fucking and sensual love making.

Oh and I think it is best to move this to the SRP since this seems like a sexually driven story.
 
Back
Top