Online humiliation task suggestions?

Its all about having fun, trouble is half the people on here are to serious and have lost there sense of humour, relax take a deep breath and smile. A smile a day works wonders.

I don't see anyone on here who doesn't enjoy practising BDSM, and most have a highly refined sense of humour.

What I do see is a huge lack of responsibility.
We may be kinky, but that doesn't divorce us from acting within the law and only involving those who consent in our kink.
 
Make him sing and record a video to a song he hates, and post it on youtube. A bag or something over his head to keep his identity safe, and edit his voice so no one watching finds out who he is...
 
Subtlety I think is key in this, have him go commando and carefully tie a girly ribbon with bells to his...bells. And institute a time period to wear them.

I mean c'mon that jingling reminder with every step, and its relatively safe no explanation needed at home and who doesn't cary change or keys to blame that sound on else where. Just 'knowing' is embarrassing enough I think.

but then again I could be wrong.
 
I'd suggest you to get to know him. Find out who he is. What makes him tick? What are his anxieties? What are the humiliating life experiences that still make him cringe when he remembers them? How was he punished as a child?

One size doesn't fit all.
 
Sometimes I wonder if we're handing this forum off to a bunch of silly kids.:rolleyes:

Here here ;)


I was going to say, "I can't speak for DVS, but I doubt he was addressing chronological age."

then:

Sorry, but you seem like one of the kids, lately.

One of the problems I face when I stumble in is that, all too often, my ideas have been expressed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the OP, I think a sense of pregnant dread is effective. The idea that someone knows their guilty kink is probably freeing, to leave unstated but implied the possibility that that knowledge may be abused would be titillating, I think.

Not much of a receiver in humiliation play as I seek validation, and a bit reluctant to do to others that which would mortify me, but we have all felt pangs of unwanted humility. For me, it seems to involve exposure of inner desires.
 
Sometimes I wonder if we're handing this forum off to a bunch of silly kids.:rolleyes:

You'd probably not be surprised to know you probably are. Because of what Cutiemouse wrote:

Actually, after a decade of reading threads like this, I'd have to say yes. People have a bad habit of leaving common sense at the door, when first discovering BDSM.

A guy just PM'd me, and said I have to obey him now, because he's a dom. Do I really have to?
This guy sent me a random PM, saying that real submissives do ___, but I don't want to. Help?
I got a dom last night, and OMG I had no idea I could feel like this! But, umm... what sorts of rules should I expect?
My dom (I just met) says I have to find a third [but I'm neither bi nor poly]...
My dom (I just met) says I have to send him naked pictures or I'm not a real submissive...
My dom (I just met) wants me to masturbate while at my desk at work, but didn't listen when I said I was worried about my job...
My dom (I just met) says real subs don't have hard limits...
 
You said online so I'm not sure if you meant this but ever tried second life? It's an online virtual world where you can force him to act out things. A lot of BSDM stuff happens there.

If you have any questions ,feel free to IM me.
 
Back
Top