Large Areolas- another addiction of mine

I hope this thread get active again :)

I get the unfortunate feeling that those of us who fancy large areolas are in a small minority. I've noticed a lot of nude pics all over the internet that feature women who have what I would describe as "man nipples": very tiny or nonexistent areolas. Where did the real women go? :(

I get the unfortunate feeling that those of us who fancy large areolas are in a small minority. I've noticed a lot of nude pics all over the internet that feature women who have what I would describe as "man nipples": very tiny or nonexistent areolas. Where did the real women go? :(

Guess that makes me old fashioned. I still love curvy women with large areolas and unshaven.

Guess that makes me old fashioned. I still love curvy women with large areolas and unshaven.

Even in the Good Old Days there were frustrations. The women with the most beautiful faces (for example Audrey Hepburn) tended to have very small breasts which also usually means tiny areolas. The ones like Jayne Mansfield who were well endowed did not exactly have faces I'd want to gaze into for final inspiration before orgasm.
I found three exceptions in my own life with beautiful faces and big breasts/areolas. One was my very first lover. Next was my ex wife.
The third was the best playmate of all and is still my best friend even though menopause destroyed her sex drive. It still drives me nuts in a good way to look at her.
I share your interest in unshaven women but the trend seems to be going against us with that. My best friend didn't just have a nice thick mat of pubic hair when we met; she didn't shave under her arms either. Sex with her wasn't just a case of sticking it in wiggling it around till it popped and then pulling it back out. We mated like wild animals for hours at a time and then would start all over again! I miss the fun of being with a woman who is very simply and unashamedly herself and who also isn't afraid to vent her own animal lust.

Even in the Good Old Days there were frustrations. The women with the most beautiful faces (for example Audrey Hepburn) tended to have very small breasts which also usually means tiny areolas. The ones like Jayne Mansfield who were well endowed did not exactly have faces I'd want to gaze into for final inspiration before orgasm.
I found three exceptions in my own life with beautiful faces and big breasts/areolas. One was my very first lover. Next was my ex wife.
The third was the best playmate of all and is still my best friend even though menopause destroyed her sex drive. It still drives me nuts in a good way to look at her.
I share your interest in unshaven women but the trend seems to be going against us with that. My best friend didn't just have a nice thick mat of pubic hair when we met; she didn't shave under her arms either. Sex with her wasn't just a case of sticking it in wiggling it around till it popped and then pulling it back out. We mated like wild animals for hours at a time and then would start all over again! I miss the fun of being with a woman who is very simply and unashamedly herself and who also isn't afraid to vent her own animal lust.

I dated a girl in college who did not shave a single hair on her body. I can still imagine the feeling of the extra friction her hair provided.

When it comes to areolas though, many of the best I've ever seen were right here on this thread.

I dated a girl in college who did not shave a single hair on her body. I can still imagine the feeling of the extra friction her hair provided.

When it comes to areolas though, many of the best I've ever seen were right here on this thread.

Body hair is like any other physical feature. Whether it works in a woman's favor depends on the overall picture. I've seen some women who had thick hair on their arms and I was about as turned on as I would be by a horny gorilla.
One pleasant shock was the lover from college days who had a fine but very noticeable down of hair all over her back. She was great in bed so I constantly fantasize about finding another woman just like her. Of course she had a lot of wonderful features besides her back, like her perfectly hemispheric breasts and her light tan areolas.
Hairs growing anywhere on a woman's breasts turn me off very quickly, especially on her areolas.

Large Areolas

attachment.php

;););)

Thanks Raven! You have a beautiful body all around, but those perfect areolas are the icing on the cake!

Back