What Made You Smile, v.3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, my! :D:D

Mickyp... you are too funny. I'm glad I didn't call him the Easter Bunny!

I think it's lovely to see a group of women " rabbiting" away, having a good giggle
As they discuss their feelings, it puts a nice buzz in the air, especially in spring when bunnies are rampant and all the pretty daffodildoes are out :D

Women at work looking so succulent and their beautiful smiles. I love it.

OK, I want to hear what you had in mind when you said that. I mean, we all know what bunnies are famous for, so it is definitely "fertile ground" for a good joke.:rolleyes: . . . and shouldn't he be calling you the Easter Bunny? After all, he's not the one with the eggs.:eek:

I was thinking Peter Cottontail... sneaking around everyone's yard on Saturday night. You know he isn't just hiding eggs, right?

I think it's lovely to see a group of women " rabbiting" away, having a good giggle
As they discuss their feelings, it puts a nice buzz in the air, especially in spring when bunnies are rampant and all the pretty daffodildoes are out :D

*giggles* men are far more fun than toys. Toys don't talk and say those sweet, naughty things. ;)

It's always nice to be able to enjoy the holidays hoping she will be under my tree for a good unwrapping. I am betting she tastes like sugar and spice and knows just how to be naughty and nice.

Oddly enough, coming on here. That has not made me happy in years. Also a message from a friend this morning.

I was thinking Peter Cottontail... sneaking around everyone's yard on Saturday night. You know he isn't just hiding eggs, right?

*giggles* men are far more fun than toys. Toys don't talk and say those sweet, naughty things. ;)

Some toys do talk but often their immediate surroundings are sound proof.:devil:

A good day at the races, topped with my grand niece coming out of the trailer wearing a 'big sister' sign taped to her back! :heart:

My coworkers, trying to make the best of a bad day after everyone left. I've got a great team:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back