Large Areolas- another addiction of mine

I'd like to be at the very front of that line. I hope there's not a time limit. I like to take my time.

I think that place in the queue is yours! And I hope those behind you are patient - because I have no intention of making you hurry!

:D

I think that place in the queue is yours! And I hope those behind you are patient - because I have no intention of making you hurry!

Excellent! Why don't we start by getting you undressed so I can do a detailed inspection of your gorgeous body? I might want to play with more than just those beautiful breasts.

more

here are more pictures

Attachments

• Photo on 2009-09-08 at 01.23.jpg
    Photo on 2009-09-08 at 01.23.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 2,033
  • Photo on 2009-09-08 at 01.23 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2009-09-08 at 01.23 #3.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,739
  • Photo on 2009-09-08 at 01.23 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2009-09-08 at 01.23 #2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 2,256
Excellent! Why don't we start by getting you undressed so I can do a detailed inspection of your gorgeous body? I might want to play with more than just those beautiful breasts.

ok . . . but you have to get undressed too! I might want to do some inspection work of my own!

:devil:

I've been secretly drooling over that pic since the day that you posted it!

Your secret is secret no longer! It's always much better to have these things out in the open! Don't you feel better now?

Welcome peeked_curious. Your sexy breasts and figure are a great addition to the thread!

never thought about if mine were big or not...average i think

Last edited:
Ohh yesss... A very fortuitous accident I'd say;) I thing they would fit in my mouth rather nicely as well....:kiss: But I would never do that without licking them first of course.....:devil:

xxx
Tyler

I certainly would hope you'd lick them first!!

:devil:

Back