Throat Fucking

THIS!

I only practice on my dildo :( but I do roleplay as I'm giving my "rubber boyfriend" head, and you're absolutely right, it's all about the enthusiasm and the playfulness.

Last night for example, I gave my dildo a great suck job, took it extra deep and then grabbed the back of my head, forced myself to take the whole length and held it there for a few moments to simulate him cumming in my mouth. I worked up a huge mouthful of spit and when I came off the cock, I played with it, and imagined he was videotaping me.

I then swallowed it with gusto, then gave a big smile and thumbs up.

"Did you like that, baby?"

:D

Now I just gotta wait for the guy that puts a ring on my finger so I can do that for real!!!!!

Fantastic description :)
 
THIS.

II truly believe that there's two types of girls in the world. There's the "Okay, I'll suck it if I have to" crowd, and God bless them, that's fine. But that's not what makes a fantastic blowjob for a guy.

There there's the "I love you and I want to do this for you because your pleasure is my pleasure"

You forgot one classification. There ARE women who give great blowjobs because they LOVE IT... they LOVE that cock going into their throats. :devil:
 
Gay Throat-Fuck

I was going to write more today. But I've got a sore throat. My married Boyfriend came around earlier today. I think he must have been watching some hard-core sites online, maybe in his office (he's a Solicitor), because he wanted me to try to deep-throat him. He made the suggestion in a tentative way, allowing me space to decline… as though that was going to happen! As his 'bit-on-the-side' I have to try that bit harder, do stuff I know his wife would never do for him, so I was compliant and as submissive as he wants and as he naturally expects me to be. I certainly made slutty slurping squelching choking noises as he deep-fucked my throat with that big beautiful cock which I worship, but it only seemed to turn him on all the more. I was wary of showing discomfort in case he stopped, he's thoughtful and compassionate that way, and I wanted more. So I was squirming naked, on my back on the bed, while he used my mouth, so he could see my fierce arousal flipping and flopping, drooling and dripping. In fact, I ejaculated first, much to his amusement, and it was only then, with me laid totally relaxed like a limp rag, that he achieved full oral penetration. With a little firm persuasion and an insistent throat-fucker it's amazing how much cock you can swallow... It was a mutually delicious experience I sincerely hope we'll be repeating soon… even though I can't write because he's face-fucked my head into a blissed-out stupor, I can't think straight (or even Gay), and my throat is still a little sore...
 
I'd like to challenge you to prove you actually the champion. I am an expert in the field and have been asked by other women to test this claim. Once I conduct my investigation, I will let you know the result of your evaluation. ;)
 
Would still like more input.......I just always assumed men preferred an enthusiastic champ. I find it terribly interesting that some men really prefer the gag. Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for advise, my skills have not caused complaints. BUT it is always good to learn what other's like and or prefer.
 
Fountains of cum

I park Tumblr pics in the folder, called "fountains." There is something so very erotic about seeing a nice cock spurting out a load, the desire to reproduce, the power of it all. Since we dont have cunts, taking it in the mouth seems so natural.
 
Would still like more input.......I just always assumed men preferred an enthusiastic champ. I find it terribly interesting that some men really prefer the gag. Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for advise, my skills have not caused complaints. BUT it is always good to learn what other's like and or prefer.



An enthusiastic champ, always. It shows one dedicated to her craft.
 
Gagging?

Would still like more input.......I just always assumed men preferred an enthusiastic champ. I find it terribly interesting that some men really prefer the gag. Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for advise, my skills have not caused complaints. BUT it is always good to learn what other's like and or prefer.

I dont see anything romantic or even sexy about gagging. I dont see how she could enjoy it, and if its not fun for her, I dont see how he could enjoy it. I like her to focus on the head, and throw in a little dirty talk.

https://i.imgur.com/Qq9L582.gifv
 
This is one of the few times being abit shorter is a pluss. Makes it alot easier being a champagne, and one can go alot longer with out getting tires in the jaws 😉😉
 
I've found men like all types. I give great head, and I can deepthroat on my own, but I prefer it when he grabs my head and pounds my throat (if he's long enough). When I first started, I always gagged and sometimes threw up. But over time I got good enough that I rarely gag and almost never throw up unless he's super long. I do need air at times. I find men love it when he pulls out and huge strands of spit run out of my mouth and I gasp for air with tears running from my eyes. Personally, I love being throated. It is a huge turnon though it hurts my throat and often leaves bruising. But there's something about men pounding away at my face, holding my head tight, grunting and losing control because it feels so good to them that just gets me crazy hot and wet. Love it.

You've hit the nail on the head for me. An older lady I'm with at mo, I've been slowly training her to do exactly the same thing with my cock, at first she could barely take much beyond the tip, but now she's taking over 3 quarters of my length.
Like you, she loves it when I take hold of her head and pound away at her mouth eagerly trying to fit it all in, egging me on almost.... the gasping for air, the gagging and ropes of spit is such a turn on.

Hoping on my next visit I can get her to take it all...
 
I love having my head held and being deep throat fucked, making as much mess with drool as I can. Nothing hotter than a man who knows how to use me like that
 
Back
Top