Paramedic, new here =)

and good morning to everyone, thanks for all the kind words!

i hope that these purple ones will suffice for tonight:

bkr5wVo.jpg

and yes, i realize its 730pm, and not technically morning.

Liking the purple.. and morning is a relative term.. I once worked a shift where I had my lunch break at 8am.. from then on it was afternoon in my world.. ;)

Liking the purple.. and morning is a relative term.. I once worked a shift where I had my lunch break at 8am.. from then on it was afternoon in my world.. ;)

thanks =) morning for the last 11 years for me has been around 5-6pm. though winter can get rough when you go weeks or more without seeing sunlight. maybe thats why i still look 18. lol

and good morning to everyone, thanks for all the kind words!

i hope that these purple ones will suffice for tonight:

bkr5wVo.jpg

and yes, i realize its 730pm, and not technically morning.

You are super sexy!!!

QUICK i need a paramedic!! you are hot and i am SO glad you messaged me so i could find your thread! <3

my heart stoped beating when i looked at a gorgous man. i am now suffering from heat flashes and shortness of breath <3

my heart stoped beating when i looked at a gorgous man. i am now suffering from heat flashes and shortness of breath <3

well then, seems to be time for hydration and oxygen, let me get you connected and the O2 started =)

and for the late night crowd..

...and those that waited out the server downtime.

ahIWBWm.jpg

anyone care to relax with me a while? ;)

zOcCLTP.jpg

and this morning, wearing the pink scrubs since i needed to put something on to walk my dog soon..

9PoZ3HC.jpg

The tatts look even better in color and I have to agree with the other ladies on the colorful undergarments. :rose:

The tatts look even better in color and I have to agree with the other ladies on the colorful undergarments. :rose:

i feel honored you stopped by, and of course thank you for the sweet words =)

the whole world is a canvas, and it could always use more color!

It's an (expensive) addiction! I'm stopping at 5...maybe get one more to make it 6..or 7....ok 10. I will stop at 10!!!! Lol :D

i dont plan on stopping, at least not anytime soon. have my rib pieces already drawn up, but need to fly back to cali and finish my sleeve before i start yet another project on my body.

going to be from just below my armpit to about the crest of my hip bone on each side, and the drawing is insanely amazing. damnit it all, now i just want to get started today. xD

i dont plan on stopping, at least not anytime soon. have my rib pieces already drawn up, but need to fly back to cali and finish my sleeve before i start yet another project on my body.

going to be from just below my armpit to about the crest of my hip bone on each side, and the drawing is insanely amazing. damnit it all, now i just want to get started today. xD

Hahaha ummm sorry? Lol

Back