What's your current Earworm?

Hornblende

Exploring eloquence
Definition of an earworm:

A song that is currently stuck in your mind, and will not leave no matter how much you try.

Today, for reasons I don't understand, my earworm is Runaway by Del Shannon. Perhaps I heard it on the radio? Anyway, it is infuriatingly persistent.

Oh boy. Earworms. Evil pests! Especially when they prevent one from sleeping.

Miracle of Love - Eurythmics

its stuckkk! Get it outtttttt. Please?

For me it's been anything by Robert Palmer. Nonstop earworm,all week long for some reason.:)

My current ear worm is Your In My Heart by Rod Stewart, been stuck in my head for a few days now, can't stand the bloody song and have no idea how it got there but inexplicably keep singing it out loud for some bizarre reason :eek:

My current earworm has now changed to Fairytale of New York by The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl. Much more acceptable :D.

That Katie Melua thing with the Ukrainian choir, "The Little Swallow".

It's rather nice, actually, and no dubious statistics about the take-up of cycling in Beijing or anything like that ;)

Currently it's Tchaikovsky's Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy I think it was the background music for a car commercial this morning.

It's not one whole song but just the guitar coda from Hotel California. Pure magic.

A Löwenbräu jingle from the 80's.

Tonight, let it be Löwenbräu.

No joke.

Back