New Beginning

Defeated and already humiliated, Mike sinks to his knees. He had little clue on exactly how cruelly he was about to be treated. He just hoped that the night would go quickly.

What surprised me was how meekly Mike obeyed Lisa ,she was deffinetly a very dominant woman but for Mike to drop to his knees ,well it wasnt what I expected .
I gigled seeing him dressed the way he was ,the look of utter humiliation on his face was priceless
Undo his pants ,the order eas stern then take off his underwear ,I noticed she teffered to Stew as him usualy it was her ,I guessed it was to ad to Mike's degradation ,he did as he was told ,Get your camera and start filming ,picking my cell I stared .
Stew was now naked from the waist down ,his formidable cock hanging down
Take it in your hand the next order came ,I could see Mike licking his lips ,the yhought occured to me the son of bitch likes it ,he is on his knees dressed in bra ,panties ,hose and a short little skirt on his knees in front of a man ,albeit a submissive man but none the less a man about to suck his cock .
I was going to be sure to ask Lisa if She would let Stew fuck me in front of my faggot husband of course

Mike could not take his eyes off of Stan's big cock. It wasn't even hard and was bigger than his when hard. He admitted to himself thathe had thought about sucking a cock and it looked like this monster would be that one. He knew that his wife must think he had already sucked one. He wondered if she was really a lesbian who married him simply to make it look like she was straight, that would explain a lot of their sex life. He hoped as he stared at the cock then up at Stan.

Lisa and I settled back to watch the show ,Mike made mention of a condom ,he was of course denied
I wanted him to taste the male member not latex .
Lisa was busy working on the buttons of my blouse ,I knew Mike wondered if I were gay ,yes i loved women but I also loved being fucked men ,there had been a few before our marriage and for sure
there where going to be more in the future ,I had already made the decision to cuckold Mike ,to complete
his fem training so I guess the short answer is that I am bi.
He seems a little hesitant ,Lisa had now striped me to my waist ,the guys getting an eyeful ,Mike was more interested in ogling me .
Start sucking you fucking wimp ,Lisa's voice was harsh or maybe I need to use the ct on your useless
ass ,she had brought a satchel and I imagine it contained various instruments which to torture Mike with
He did as she ordered ,tasking a cock for the first time ,at least as far as I knew it would be the first time

She had my jeans undone ,her fingers stroking my wet pussy hmm be just like old times a finger pushed in just as Mike took Stews cock into his throat ,the backed off so he could suck
I giggled ,I''m having a hard time holding this camera ,her lips on my neck ,don't worry about it ,there will be lots more opportunity to get more video ,right now I want to feel your tongue in my
Mike was now sucking hard ,his hands stroking the huge cock and holding his nuts ,he was loving it
as i sank to my knees in between Lisa's spread thighs .

Back