Straight guys

gerrynylon

Really Experienced
Hi, I was just wondering how many straight guys there are who suddenly find themselves having thoughts about other cock? I have no desire, at the moment, to suck cock, but I find myself thinking of having my cock sucked by another guy. This thought only occurs when I wear pantyhose/ tights. As I see my straining cock through the fabric, these thoughts are suddenly present.
I have never had gay tendencies, and I am genuinely interested to find out if others have been through this. Is it the nylon wearing????

I think most guys fantasize about being with another guy, especially if you are wearing something fem. I like to wear panties and feel very fem in them and want a guy to take me. Matter of fact, several have

Hi, I was just wondering how many straight guys there are who suddenly find themselves having thoughts about other cock? I have no desire, at the moment, to suck cock, but I find myself thinking of having my cock sucked by another guy. This thought only occurs when I wear pantyhose/ tights. As I see my straining cock through the fabric, these thoughts are suddenly present.
I have never had gay tendencies, and I am genuinely interested to find out if others have been through this. Is it the nylon wearing????

Speaking only for myself, I count myself in this set of str8 guys, but have no desire to or understanding of the compulsion to dress in anything but men's under- or over-things. No judgment, mind you ;-)

This (GLBT Chatter) is one of the places I first came to when I started having bi feelings, and it did me a world of good. Having other people, men and women both, to talk to greatly helped my feelings of alienation and confusion. I was a straight guy, then this place helped be become who I actually am.

Thanks Literotica.

I'm glad i started this thread, the information shared with me has been varied and helpful. To all the guys who have PMd me, thank you and I will get back to those who have questions. To the guys who have replied on here, thanks also. I'm glad I'm not alone, and look forward to hearing from more people. I wonder what the ladies think of this also?

You aren't alone. You may enjoy this thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=569635

Back