The Lounge for The BBWs and Men who like Them

tumblr_oq3g9xj1JR1wp4u1ro1_540.jpg

Perhaps you fellows don't understand what the first 'B' in BBW stands for :confused: Most of these ladies, while beautiful and curvy, are not that big.

Or perhaps this is all a veiled critique of western beauty standards where this is considered big and equal representation #StayWoke

I agree that some of the pictures posted in this thread don't really qualify as BBW. I've always admired and enjoyed BBW and women with curves in general.

MrsMendez definitely qualifies as a BBW, I would love to squeeze your wonderful bottom whilst kissing you deeply.

There is nothing more feminine than a big beautiful woman.

Mrs Mendez.... wow. And you do yoga? Would love to see that

Did it end before it started?

Geeky BBW gal just moseying through the hallowed rooms and halls of Lit. I am not new per se, but returning under a new pseudonym after a couple years' hiatus.

I just turned 40, but am often told I look younger due to my deplorable deep dimples. Four decades of "cute" is about two and a half decades too long. At just under 5' tall, with long brown hair, brown eyes, and glasses, I am just your larger-than-average gal next door. At least that is what most people assume.

I don't wish to get into too many details if this lounge area is only home to old photos on the walls, but would be interested in renovating the space.

Geeky BBW gal just moseying through the hallowed rooms and halls of Lit. I am not new per se, but returning under a new pseudonym after a couple years' hiatus.

I just turned 40, but am often told I look younger due to my deplorable deep dimples. Four decades of "cute" is about two and a half decades too long. At just under 5' tall, with long brown hair, brown eyes, and glasses, I am just your larger-than-average gal next door. At least that is what most people assume.

I don't wish to get into too many details if this lounge area is only home to old photos on the walls, but would be interested in renovating the space.

Welcome back!

Back