Threesomes?

Your choice(s) for a threesome?

• Total voters
MFF for me. I could only do MMF if I really didn't have feelings for the F and saw her as a rag doll. Not saying that as a bad thing - just would get jealous/feel weird otherwise.

MFF for me. I could only do MMF if I really didn't have feelings for the F and saw her as a rag doll. Not saying that as a bad thing - just would get jealous/feel weird otherwise.

Hey my friend I don't see it that way. I see two men utterly focussed on giving one woman wave after wave of overwhelming bliss, so it's a beautifully generous thing they are doing, deeply satisfying her sensual wants with their hands, lips, tongues and cocks just exactly how she wants and for as long as she wants. Now, that is treating her as a real fine woman. You and me, we could do that grandly, no? Si ;)

In my younger days, I tried both, and I'm MFM all the way! I want to see my wife get fucked by another guy, and I want to experiment with him myself!

In my younger days, I tried both, and I'm MFM all the way! I want to see my wife get fucked by another guy, and I want to experiment with him myself!

That is such an appealing invitation johnny mate! When she's ready, when you find the right guy, enjoy ;)

Done plenty of MFF, but wish I could get another shot at MMF again. I was young my one and only time doing that and didn't know some if the things I'd like to try now.

Hey my friend I don't see it that way. I see two men utterly focussed on giving one woman wave after wave of overwhelming bliss, so it's a beautifully generous thing they are doing, deeply satisfying her sensual wants with their hands, lips, tongues and cocks just exactly how she wants and for as long as she wants. Now, that is treating her as a real fine woman. You and me, we could do that grandly, no? Si ;)

Exactly! :)

Threesomes are utterly hot though, both MFM and MFF, as long you can communicate openly with your partner about your desires and thus avoid possible awkwardness and feelings of jealousy.

Have always wanted to give it a try did have a chance once at a mfm but that just didn't turn out for what ever reason.

Exactly! :)

Threesomes are utterly hot though, both MFM and MFF, as long you can communicate openly with your partner about your desires and thus avoid possible awkwardness and feelings of jealousy.

...and communicate very clearly your terms with the third person.

An MMF is on my bucket list.....would love to help a woman suck another guy's cock...fuck her in the ass, while she sucks him....DP her....take his cock up my ass while I lick her pussy....I really wish I could make it happen, somehow...

...and communicate very clearly your terms with the third person.

I've done MFF a few times, possibly a very predictable answer. On each occasion, the girls have been resolutely not into each other (which is fine of course), but I'd like to experience an scenario where they are. Again, so predictable!

Mfm

I am 100% straight. Had several mfm's and two mmfm's with ex wife. Loved seeing her in action. Ex had nothing to do with lifestyle.

Have done none of them, but my gf is definitely interested in a MMF (less so in a MFF, but she says she'd consider it if I really wanted to). She and I both tend to be more sub than not, so ideally we'd find a bi guy who'd like to do us both. She finds the idea of two watching two guys do it very hot.

I have been there and done that. All were MFF. Several were incredible, while a couple were pretty good. They all involved sex with hot women, and that always equals fun. Some were just more fun than the others. :D

I've never been big on threesomes but if the opportunity ever arose, I might take it if the circumstances were favorable. I can see how threesomes and group sex can potentially be hot, but it's just never been 'my' thing. On a general level, I like to hang out with one friend at a time and devote all my attention to that one person, so some of that preference transfers into what I think I'd want in sex. Though I may change my mind on threesomes, who knows?

I've never been big on threesomes but if the opportunity ever arose, I might take it if the circumstances were favorable. I can see how threesomes and group sex can potentially be hot, but it's just never been 'my' thing. On a general level, I like to hang out with one friend at a time and devote all my attention to that one person, so some of that preference transfers into what I think I'd want in sex. Though I may change my mind on threesomes, who knows?

Other than the obvious ( being fucked by two guys at the same time) it is seriously erotic to have another person in your bed, experiencing that first touch by a new person, that first kiss, first taste- very exciting.

Other than the obvious ( being fucked by two guys at the same time) it is seriously erotic to have another person in your bed, experiencing that first touch by a new person, that first kiss, first taste- very exciting.

MMF or MFM , whatever my girl is most into

I would like one woman to ride my cock while a second rides my face. Then they switch. Any takers?

Back