Story ideas

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
Harem Story Ideas
Looking for idea’s with one guy and multiple girls fighting for his affection. Here or a few I can think of.

Modern
High school or college would be the easiest setting. One guy hooking up with very different girls such as the cheerleader, the Goth girl, the band geek, the nerd. Or can turn his attention on the staff. The teachers, gym coach, the sexy Liberian, school nurse, secretary and maybe even the principle.

Fantasy
A fighter teams up with three women, a cunning thief who grew up on the streets, a Ranger skilled in archery and tracking who knows the land and a novice sorceress with ties to the noble families.

Science Fiction
A man either buys or inherits a ship and finds himself stuck in the tin can with his hot shot pilot, cunning and tough engineer, and caring medical specialist.
 
I'm about 80% done with a short series about a CONUS-based Army soldier whose sideline is 'intimate' photo shoots. Much of his business is shooting a sergeant's harems -- Sarge only brings in his current girls when he's about to dump them and get a new batch. More than a few of his discards hang with the toggger. I guess this is the "castoff harem" trope. I don't really go into HOW Sarge gathers harems -- it just happens. As soon as I finish the episode about the Command Sergeant Major's daughter's wedding shoot and orgy, I'll post the FOTOFUN pieces. Stay tuned.

I wrote sorts of reverse-harem stories, Right Under His Eyes and Like A Hole In The Head, where women (out of school) collect boy-harems. No good comes of this, alas.

Anyway, the school-harem trope has been done a few times -- just look at the Group Sex hall-of-fame leaders. Otherwise, harems (any gender) can be currently collected in workplaces, festivals, campgrounds, jails, resorts, bars, beach parties, wherever people gather. I'm reminded of a joke:
A shabby, less-than-handsome guy goes to the same bar every day. He invariably leaves with a different hot-hot woman. A patron, seeing the toad's luck, asks the bartender, "Hey, what's this guy's secret?" The barkeep replies, "I dunno. All he does is sit there over his beer and lick his eyebrows."
See, gotta have a good harem-accumulating mechanism.
 
Depends on the goals of the story. One guy and a bunch of women - that's fine, but what is the story going to be about? If it's just a back-story for lots and lots of sex scenes, that's fine, but it isn't really a story yet.

What will the conflict be? If it's jealousy among the women to be "top bitch" of the harem, that's one thing. If it's society putting down the collective polygamist lifestyle, that's another. If it's the family or friends of one of the "wives" trying to save her, that's another. Each would lend themselves best to different settings for the harem.
 
Other harem dramatic devices:

* Outside guys try to split-off harem girls.
* New harem girl needs protection from old abusive BF.
* Harem girl is torn by morals, considers a nunnery.
* Subsets of harem try to run businesses.
* Harem master is seduced or threatened by outside interests.

Again, look through some of the top harem series (especially those longer than ten chapters) and see how drama is injected.
 
Each girl would kind of introduce her own drama into it rather it be freinds, family, work or other. Guy could start dating number two only after number one breaks up with him only to find out number one is pregnant.
 
Back
Top