Marriage or long term relations with a mature woman.

Britishguy1

Experienced
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Posts
47
Hi there,

I saw read a few posts about older women and younger guys that are a great read. I am looking for advice for a bit more than just a one night stand or a short term relationship. Is anybody here actually married to a younger partner male or female? Apart from communication what else is needed? I do not think the whole Demi More and Aston thing is really a good model. At 35 I am more into getting settled down. I also know my tastes aren't going to suddenly change.

Thanks for any advice.
 
Hi there,

I saw read a few posts about older women and younger guys that are a great read. I am looking for advice for a bit more than just a one night stand or a short term relationship. Is anybody here actually married to a younger partner male or female? Apart from communication what else is needed? I do not think the whole Demi More and Aston thing is really a good model. At 35 I am more into getting settled down. I also know my tastes aren't going to suddenly change.

Thanks for any advice.

I've been in a couple of relationships with an age gap. It can be great, but you might need to think about the effects of being at different stages in life. For example, if you're 35 but your girlfriend's 45, you're very unlikely to have kids. For some people that's great, for some it's a deal-breaker. When you're 40 and she's 50, she may be less up for trekking across the Himalayas or whatever than you are - again, that may not be an issue for some folk.

I know a couple where the guy is almost 30 years older than his wife. They're lovely together, personalities fit very well. He's just become a father in his late 60s, and it works pretty well for now - he's just retired so he's around to look after the baby while his wife works - but I worry about whether he'll be around to see his kid grow up.
 
Age is not important in a short term relationship. However, in a marriage or long term relationship, you have to think 20 years into the future. It depends on the age difference. If it's 10 years; no sweat. If it's 20 years: needs some serious thought. If it's 30 years; probably not wise. Are you going to want to be married to an 80 year old person when you're still 50? I remember a movie once with Alan Arkin about a "May/December" marriage He wanted to move to a retirement community where everybody was in their 70's, 80's, and 90's and his wife was still only in her late 40's. The thought of living her life surrounded by all those old people horrified her. She was still looking to get it on and he was ready to hang it up.
 
It all began with Harold and Maude...

So many older women are available, even if they don't live in railroad cars.

Choose one with money. Be nice but firm. Use lube.

Don't think about Mommy fetishes.
 
Thanks for some of the views. It can be easier to get good advice of stranger with different experiences that are from different places.

Britishguy....
 
A word of advice

First always have sex with older women. They have all had a lot of cock and having to suck to much so, do for them what they have done for you, eat pussy, learn to do it right and then learn to love it, learn to prefer it and then offer her yourself to her as her cuckold. If you do you will never suffer from loneliness again.
 
I was in a relationship with someone 44-years older than me for three years. Do I regret it? Not entirely, but the fact that he was homophobic, transphobic and racist did start becoming more obvious near the end. My only wish of any sort is that the relationship ended mutually or as close to mutually as possible rather than from him dieing of a stress-related heart attack.
 
Back
Top