Clit/Pussy Spanking Discussion Thread

I was once tied spread eagle to the closet rod and he was using a belt on me. One blow landed right between my legs and it hurt sooo good! I was very tempted to ask him for more of the same but also a bit frightened. Sadly for me the frightened part won.

Hopefully you'll get another opportunity to test out your pain tolerance in that particular area. I think you'll be surprised how much you can endure ... :devil:
 
..I want all of that followed by spankings and then repeat ;)

Variation is the key. Be nice, then be nasty. Caress and coddle, then slap or paddle. It’s so much better when her pussy doesn’t really know what’s coming next. But she always keeps her legs spread wide for me because she loves when I do it to her.
 
It can be as gentle as tapping with the fingertips or as harsh as the snap of a whip. And everything in between. A lot depends on her tolerance for, or craving for pain, as well as her level of arousal. And it all has a lot to do with her level of trust.

I've used my hand, wooden spoons, various types of floggers, bundles of bamboo sticks, a shoe, and yes, :) even a whip on occasion. All have their special features that make them erotic and fun.
 
I was once tied spread eagle to the closet rod and he was using a belt on me. One blow landed right between my legs and it hurt sooo good! I was very tempted to ask him for more of the same but also a bit frightened. Sadly for me the frightened part won.

My husband uses his hand, the flat and back against my clit.
 
Sir and his friends frequently spank my clit. I'm usually swollen and highly aroused at the time so it adds a pleasurable focus to my lust.
 
An ex of mine used to slap my pussy with his cock and I loved that. Never thought of asking him to try a light spank with his hands. I like the idea of leather - like a belt or something. Love the feel of leather against my skin.
I love the idea of clit/pussy spanking.
I got my pussy spanked with cock but never with hands or other things, but I love to try it again.
 
Ps

My wife loves it...from light tapping to a forceful spank. Have not used anything but my hand, and it’s especially wonderful when engaged in a long denial pussy worship session. Light strokes of my fingers on the outside of her pussy followed by a few crisp smacks definitely works. She likes to make me spread her legs with my hand, but she is really pretty willing
 
I have never tried this and would love for my DADDY to do this to me when he pleases.

Why don't you suggest it to him. Most loving daddy's are open to new and interesting ways to play with their baby girls.
 
If you’re unsure about how to initiate a good clit or other spanking, you may want to take the initiative! I was introduced to the pleasure it gives a woman by a recent girlfriend... a bit of a virgin in the BDSM area at that time, she gave me a few non-verbal clues - during our foreplay she would lightly tap her pussy and then she would give her ass a good slap - finally she took my cock and slapped her clit with it harder and harder until she came. She was a squirter and it was really hot for me to see her take me in hand and please herself. Wanting to please her, I then began to include this in our regular activities, even going so far as to purchase a crop and administer light to moderate spankings on her ass, breasts and pussy. We’ve since broken up, but I’ve introduced this technique with other women, gently at first and building if they respond...
 
yesss !

Unfortunately , I have only had the pleasure of having my pussy " spanked " once it was with a whip and was an amazing!!! I was tied to his bed and he had my legs spread and spanked me for being a bad girl ..... until i came :kiss:
 
Having discovered how well my nipples respond to pain, I’d like to try this. Not sure how to do it when playing solo though
 
Back
Top