Ken's Corner

Hi everyone just looking around the threads trying to meet some new people to have a laugh with. Hope everyone is ok and having a nice holiday (If u've got one lol)

Welcome to the site, Shyboy, how the hell are ya?

So far so good, but then again been up about almost 36 hours or so straight.....well a half hour nap in between, so I guess I got some sleep.

:)

Welcome to the site, Shyboy, how the hell are ya?

So far so good, but then again been up about almost 36 hours or so straight.....well a half hour nap in between, so I guess I got some sleep.

I'm gr8 thanx just wanna get to know eveyone on here.
Gotta ask why the hell you been up 36 hours (Hope it's a good reason lol)

Thanx for the warm welcome..

I'm gr8 thanx just wanna get to know eveyone on here.
Gotta ask why the hell you been up 36 hours (Hope it's a good reason lol)

Thanx for the warm welcome..

Good to hear, man.

Nope...no good reason...save for insomnia. Couldn't get to bed last night and as soon as I did get to sleep I woke up roughly a half hour later and just haven't been able to sleep then.

You're quite welcomee...and I gotta say that's a pretty big venture you're set for yourself....been here for years and I still don't know everyone.....

But hey meet who ya can and have a helluva fucking blast while you can.

:D

Good to hear, man.

Nope...no good reason...save for insomnia. Couldn't get to bed last night and as soon as I did get to sleep I woke up roughly a half hour later and just haven't been able to sleep then.

You're quite welcomee...and I gotta say that's a pretty big venture you're set for yourself....been here for years and I still don't know everyone.....

Amen.

:)

Good to hear, man.

Don't you just love insomnia lol. I hope all these beautiful women ain't keeping you awake.

Already met some lovely people on here who have made me very welcome.
Keep up the good/funny posts

Don't you just love insomnia lol. I hope all these beautiful women ain't keeping you awake.

Already met some lovely people on here who have made me very welcome.
Keep up the good/funny posts

It's great and yeah it was all these women doing that. LOL

Thanks man....take it easy and be cool. ;)

And continuing the "Robe" series.

:O Kene!
*Gasps as mouth drops open and eyes quickly shut*
I'm shocked and appalled, really I am.
*Shakes head, keeping eyes firmly clenched*

*Bites bottom lip to disguise the emerging grin*
Just popped my head in to see how you're doing, didn't expect to be greeted with an eyeful of...
*Opens eyes wide for another peek. Licks lips and runs out of the room with flushed cheeks*

;)

OUCH, KENE! You poked my damn eye out with that thing! Who's going to hire a half blind stripper NOW?!? I'll be walking in circles for the rest of my life....

*blinks and looks at my shredded and torched clothing then is greatful he has a decoy closet. Wipes brow before entering a secret vault, that uses all sorts of nifty screening gadgets before getting another robe to don on.* :p

*Shoots Kene in the ass with a BB gun about 3 times and stalks off to a securely padded and securly locked from the INSIDE cell. Proceeds to bounce off the walls and sings*

Last edited:
:O Kene!
*Gasps as mouth drops open and eyes quickly shut*
I'm shocked and appalled, really I am.
*Shakes head, keeping eyes firmly clenched*

*Bites bottom lip to disguise the emerging grin*
Just popped my head in to see how you're doing, didn't expect to be greeted with an eyeful of...
*Opens eyes wide for another peek. Licks lips and runs out of the room with flushed cheeks*

;)

LOL.....sorry but that just made me laugh....quite cute there, Nau8ty. ;)

With an eyeful of what? *asks coyly* Oh that....don't worry...only problem with that is the occasional spitting issue.....and even then I haven't gotten much complaints. *smirks and winks*

See ya around and take care hun. ;):rose:

OUCH, KENE! You poked my damn eye out with that thing! Who's going to hire a half blind stripper NOW?!? I'll be walking in circles for the rest of my life....

Heheh....don't blame me cause you got poked in the eye.....how do you think -he- feels? And hell if they do donkey shows or have amputee transgender midgets, I think a half blind stripper really wouldn't be all that bad. Shit with the recent ''pirate craze'' the past few years, that might be a bonus......now just gotta get ya a sword and a parrot. We'll debate the wooden leg.

See ya around babe. :rose:

*Shoots Kene in the ass with a BB gun about 3 times and stalks off to a securely padded and securly locked from the INSIDE cell. Proceeds to bounce off the walls and sings*

*yelps as he gets shot in the chest with a bb gun, hissing as he goes to find a mirror to make sure he doesn't have to pry any of them out. Grumbles remembering the time he got shot in the chest at point blank range......couldn't find the needle nose pliers quick enough.*

*hears the singing going off from the audio feed in the room, and shakes his head, chuckling softly*
Ya crazy goof......

Last of the "Robe" pics.

Caption for the first one "I asked the barber to take a little off the top...I think there was a communication problem."

Last edited:
Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!

Loving the pics..............................................
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

YUMMMMMY

:devil:

Last of the "Robe" pics.

Caption for the first one "I asked the barber to take a little off the top...I think there was a communication problem."

My god baby, I didn't know you were so well hung......
Oh, yes I did.
These pics are AMAZING.
YOU'RE amazing.
Amen.

My god baby, I didn't know you were so well hung......
Oh, yes I did.
These pics are AMAZING.
YOU'RE amazing.
Amen.

Well thank you. You're pretty well equipped yourself.....um....you know what I mean. :p

Thanks glad ya liked.

Last edited:
All I can say, BRO, is.... DAYUM. :)

*starts officially changing the last name to Jolie.....*

*hugs! Ouch! - You poked me...oh...well - hehe - that was kinda fun... Hugs again*

All I can say, BRO, is.... DAYUM. :)

*starts officially changing the last name to Jolie.....*

*hugs! Ouch! - You poked me...oh...well - hehe - that was kinda fun... Hugs again*

LOL.....well thanks. :p

ROFL Ryleigh Jolie.....has an interesting ring to it. ;)

Oh sorry didn't mean to. *hugs back again, trying not to poke once more* :devil:

Back