Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and your uncle.? hmmm then when is a good time for uncle seth and let's have a game of truth or dare then..have you ever had your brother>?

Yet again, this army girl in my class. She was wearing her Class A's today (the semi-dress uniform, rather than the camouflage ones they usually wear), and she was very cute in the skirt and the heels. :D

Yet again, this army girl in my class. She was wearing her Class A's today (the semi-dress uniform, rather than the camouflage ones they usually wear), and she was very cute in the skirt and the heels. :D

Semi? If she was wearing the green jacket along with the green skirt that is her Class A uniform.

If she was wearing just a "puke green" blouse that was her Class B uniform - what you refer to her semi formal uniform.

And if she is in the Army she can probably beat your silly ass into a pulp.

Semi? If she was wearing the green jacket along with the green skirt that is her Class A uniform.

If she was wearing just a "puke green" blouse that was her Class B uniform - what you refer to her semi formal uniform.

And if she is in the Army she can probably beat your silly ass into a pulp.

Well, semi-formal relative to a Mess Dress Uniform, which would be a tuxedo-ish affair.

And the fact that she can beat my silly ass into a pulp is something of a turnon for me. I don't WANT her to beat my silly ass into a pulp, as that would hurt and I am generally adverse to pain and beatdowns, but I like the idea of a girl who CAN. ;)

Plus, what's hotter than a cute chick who'd have your back in a barroom brawl?:D

my new fav show is Dexter. god how i want him to sneak up behind me and push a knife to my throat. with those dark eyes and pale pale skin...he looks so cold. I guess there is nothing hotter than a serial killer .....with a heart of gold ofcourse. lol ;) yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back