Every Day Should Be Saturday...

I have tickets for the game this weekend.

Ready to come out first quarter and act like a new team lol

#gobucks

So this might be an odd place to turn, but I need advice.

I'm seeing a new guy who is also a College Football fan. He's coming over Saturday to help with a few things in my yard that I can't do on my own (he's sweet!). Anyways, he bets on games and since I still flirt like I'm in seventh grade I told him I bet I could do better.

So I now have a bet with him. I need to pick three games, a noon, a 3:30 and an evening game against the spread.

I need to get two out of three to win, but I get a bonus if I get all three but lose more if I lose all three.

Any suggestions?

I'm seeing a new guy who is also a College Football fan. He's coming over Saturday to help with a few things in my yard that I can't do on my own (he's sweet!). Anyways, he bets on games and since I still flirt like I'm in seventh grade I told him I bet I could do better.

So I now have a bet with him. I need to pick three games, a noon, a 3:30 and an evening game against the spread.

I need to get two out of three to win, but I get a bonus if I get all three but lose more if I lose all three.

Any suggestions?
Ohio State, Alabama, Georgia to win.

40.5 points is a lot to give with the QB issues Ohio St has had. I'll think about it.

Any suggestions?

Virginia Tech, Oklahoma State, and Penn State

Any suggestions?

If your playing along at home I went with
Houston -7
Purdue +10
Penn St -12.5

If you don't know how the spread works you either add of subtract that number from the teams final score.

So if Houston wins by 3 points I still lose the bet, if Purdue losses by 8 points I still win.

If your curious what the bet was feel free to PM me, I'm happy to share ;-)

If your playing along at home I went with
Houston -7
Purdue +10
Penn St -12.5

If you don't know how the spread works you either add of subtract that number from the teams final score.

So if Houston wins by 3 points I still lose the bet, if Purdue losses by 8 points I still win.

If your curious what the bet was feel free to PM me, I'm happy to share ;-)

Didn't have a good betting day eh? :(

Fucking gators. 9 of them have been suspended from the team for various counts of felony. Just like Miami is known as Thug U, Florida can now be known as Felony U.

I am not a fan of college football on Fridays...leave that for the high schoolers...:cool:

Back