Objectification/Humiliation

When a guy wants to be a bimbo it's about escape and alternate personality, when a woman wants to be a bimbo it's about that, but it's also about humiliation - I like to play with class anxiety as well as "being seen as stupid" - there's something SO hot to me about taking a sophisticated person with her own aesthetic elitism and putting her in some dollar store whore getup.

Seriously, I like the kind of girl where making her buy 99 cent lipstick is a kind of punishment.

heh. For the girls I know, that's just the price of lipstick. Well, maybe five dollars at the drugstore.

We do okay.
 
heh. For the girls I know, that's just the price of lipstick. Well, maybe five dollars at the drugstore.

We do okay.

Abso-friggin-loutely. But I like messing with people who have bought in.
 
Last edited:
I am a humiliation slut, it is my big turn on and I have never found a word or situation that didn't do it for me except many times,,,,IT'S not enough.
 
I love being humiliated and objectified. I know what you mean about certain words. I am a man that like to wear lingerie, when I am called a good girl, or by a girls name it is the most rewarding thing for me.
I mentioned earlier, I am looking for something so humiliating and degrading that would make me feel like something less of a person, less than an object. I really want to try something new. Something that would make me feel just absolutely degraded to a point. I have cried before and enjoyed being degraded so much that is made me cry, but I want to go beyond that.
 
This is my first time posting here so hope it's ok to just jump in. I like being objectified by my man. For example, if he were to tell me my purpose is to be a set of openings for his pleasure, that would turn me on. Humiliation is a different thing though. I don't think there's anything we could do alone together that would be humiliating to me. He'd have to involve other people for it to be humilating, and I won't do anything with, for, around, other people, so that isn't going to happen. As for calling me a slut and whore, he does that because it turns him on, but it totally turns ME off. Not because it's humiliating, but because it's not true. I'm close to half a century old and have been with two men in my life. I'm about as far from being a slut as you'll find these days.
 
Back
Top