Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels nice though.
silk_sheet-cafe_au_lait.jpg


I can imagine touching it.

Oooohhh yes, feels lovely :) :heart:
It's just that it doesn't stretch, and it shows off every curve and hollow as though shouting.
 
Turning off the television is *not* child abuse.

And a little respect for the way I want my kid raised would be appreciated.
 
Someone has started to follow my tumblr that I have absolutely no idea about who they are or how they found it. Very strange, especially considering the stuff I post is kinda uninteresting but also kinda personal. Someone from here maybe? Say hi or something?
 
Someone has started to follow my tumblr that I have absolutely no idea about who they are or how they found it. Very strange, especially considering the stuff I post is kinda uninteresting but also kinda personal. Someone from here maybe? Say hi or something?

I have picked up a few strangers as well, they found me via picture tagging (sunsets and peanut butter) and just hung around. Complete strangers to me as I can tell from checking out their tumblr. I don't think it's so weird.
 
I have picked up a few strangers as well, they found me via picture tagging (sunsets and peanut butter) and just hung around. Complete strangers to me as I can tell from checking out their tumblr. I don't think it's so weird.

But I don't tag my pics and I have my settings turned to not show on search results. I figured someone may have found me through likes, and that's why I thought it might be someone from here.

Who knows.
 
But I don't tag my pics and I have my settings turned to not show on search results. I figured someone may have found me through likes, and that's why I thought it might be someone from here.

Who knows.

Congratulations on picking up your first violently obsessive stalker.
 
Congratulations on picking up your first violently obsessive stalker.

Hardly my first... Sad but true. Ok, it would be a first on the violent part. I definitely hope that part won't come to fruition.

Edit: I also don't mind that mystery person following me, I'd just like to know who they are. I'm nosey like that. :)
 
Last edited:
I am an Evil Sadistic Bastard.

I might be a nice and caring one, but there's no longer any denying that, underneath it all, there lies a scheming villain with wicked plans to fulfil. :devil:

My dream is to resemble one of those suave movie baddies that even their captives secretly admire: calm, quietly-spoken, and charming, with a mischievous sense of humour. Even as she's being tied down to the railway line to submit to the oncoming train, the damsel in distress will appreciate my thoughtfulness in providing a soft cushion on which to rest her head. :D
.
 
Calling ones D type a cockwomble, is apparently a thing of hilarity, especially when shouted out during intense impact play, in the middle of a club.
 
The scales are balanced on the win and lose I think.....my doctor told me today I know have salt deficiency and need to take salt pills. Salt pills. In a world where people usually eat too much salt. And my memory is certainly in a dip phase. Maybe it's the salt deficiency. :). On the plus side, I was right: I have lost some weight. :)

Any specific reason why they asked you to take salt pills instead of just add more salt to your diet?
 
Cool.

In other news;
Turns out the last president of the USSR died without anybody noticing.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Now that the evenings are longer and the weather's better, I spend an hour or so in the garden after dinner. I let the rabbits out and they run around, stretching their legs while I check on the plants, dig out the weeds and generally tidy up.

But they do make me feel as though my digging skills are an embarrassment to them :D. If I'm trying to yank out a particularly stubborn root, they come over to watch me, and I'm convinced that I can hear them sighing and tutting at how useless I am..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top