60+ and Those Who Love Them

Like your smile

When I think of all who are viewing me, my breasts swell, my nipples harden, and my panties become soaked!

When I see your pics, you make me horny, make me smile and my cock very hard...

Ron
 
Takes a licking and keeps on ticking

I really am glad I started this thread. I have seen more people I can relate to.

sixty five here. Widower, hence not as many opportunities as before but my libido
and stamina nearly as good as when in my thirties. And frankly have little in common with my peers as to energy and appreciation of what life has to offer. Recently asked when I plan to retire. My reply was "When a heart attack does me in!" Nuf said!
 
Just having a little fun!:)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
hey...

I respect my elders as long as they don’t respect me

Oh my goodness child, I would 'not respect' you for half the night if necessary--, and the spend the other half of the night making it up to you any way you would wish...
 
hey...

I respect my elders as long as they don’t respect me

Oh my goodness child, I would 'not respect' you for half the night if necessary--, and the spend the other half of the night making it up to you any way you would wish...
 
Held a 74 year old mans penis when he was peeing and shook it for him when he finished.His penis felt sexy in my hand.
 
I can say that my GF has some thing towards older men especially 60+...,,if anyone interested to talk and tell me..don't mind to message me.
 
Back
Top