Tongue Fetish?

DavidKim

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Posts
230
I'm sure as fetishes go it's rather simple.

I've had a thing for women with long sexy tongues since I was a kid. The first blowjob I ever had was from a girl with a long sleek tongue, I was only 13! I guess I've been hooked on them since.

I'm not really into facials, I think facials are over done, thanks to the porn industry. That said, I do enjoy letting go into an open mouth with a nice tongue that's hanging out. If any does land on a cheek it's always fun to use my cock as a feeding utensil... woooo whoooo!

How's about all of you? Men and ladies, enjoy this, perhaps not to the point of my feelings for it, but do you enjoy it? Would you say you have a fetish too?

Tongue pictures are always a welcome sight. Feel free to IM me or post links.
 
it does conjur great eroticism

tumblr_onlyu1zrl51s2wsdzo1_400.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of a long tongue itself do nothing for me. Pics of a long tongue sliding into a nice pussy or ass... Yummy!
 
When I was 18, I shared a place with 2 other guys. One of them had a girlfriend with a really long tongue. She was always licking her lips, because she knew how hot it made me. I was always trying to get her to kiss me, but she wouldn't. I pinned her against the refrigerator once and kissed her anyway. She still didn't kiss me back.:( She just thought it was funny.
 
I have a fetish for Mr T"s long talented tongue! Mmmmm yes please!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back
Top