GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minouners said:
Well well well.... I must say that it's been wayyyy too long since I've been here and that I've missed you all.

Sadly I was not able to read every single post since I've left because that would mean me reading over 40 some pages and to be honest... I just don't have that much time on my hands. So I hope you can all forgive me and if someone is up to date on the current events, please share with me because I hate missing out on the important stuff with the ppl I care about!

How has everyone been? I'd talk about myself but I'm more concerned about you guys! Lots of newbies around eh?

Mood: ok
Undies: blue
Music: sky.fm

*Grabs Min and dances*

Honey I have missed you, since my return I have been wondering where you had gone off to. Sounds like you really have got your shit together and are having a great time, which is excellent you so deserve it. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Gi_Venus said:
Well.....they are nice buns dear.....hmmmm...perhaps I shall...ooo firm. :kiss:

Wearing a bra....I will for the comfort of others...lol I do not mind being braless....if you want picts I am going to have to go shopping for something nice... I do like to shake my booty in front of the mirror as I walk by.....yes..I am insane..I giggle too. Not in a maniacal way....just sort of with delight....god you should have seen me two years ago...bleah!

Why thank you.... *wiggles* ;)

Insane is good! :D

bluemoonbill said:
I'm glad to meet you my friend.

Hope you're having a good day,

Bill

Good to meet you too Bill, day is going just fine over here and I hope it is for you too.

naughtyinsilk said:
Mark :rose:

Your back & bronzed:nana:

Was started to worry you had been kidnapped by the Tigers :p

My back and my front are bronzed actually oh Naughty one..... ;)

Kidnapped by the Tigers? unlikely, unless they need a new waterboy.... :eek:

Am glad to see you back too. :rose:

Mood: Pissed off, but alright. I just logged off my chat program, and went out emptied my mailbox, and while I was there in the hall. Where the flatowners have their mailbox, there , there was 6 fucking stupid brats. And I went over and opened my mailbox, and one of them said "it is forbidden" and I looked at the jerk, and he said "to open other peoples mailboxes". And I just ignored him, then he said "can I ask you a question ?" and I just looked at him again without saying a word , and then he said "why are you so ugly ?" , and I just ignored the shit he said. But my thought patterns was like this "well I asked your mother the same thing about you , last time I fucked her ". Or another thought was "well I could ask the same question about you! ". And probably some other smart thoughtanswer. But I did the smartest thing I could do, just ignore the fanatic fuckwit. and his fellow idiots. But what I felt, was an anger which could have resulted in 6 brats being beaten to pulp, and me shouting racial slurs, and doing the "sieg heil" movement with my arms. But I didn´t do it, because of one single thing, I am not a racist, and I couldn´t care less about their religion. That they have, but what pisses me off, is their rudeness, and also that they had no buisiness doing at my floor. But it irritates me, when people do what they want, and there is no police around after 14:00 GMT+1 in this fucking stinking little ghetto town, where the minority has the majority. And some more scary stuff is at hand , because of different stuff.

So to make it clear, I don´t care about colour or religious faith. But if you can behave, then I will smile, and maybe even give you a beer. But if you are a person who can´t behave. Then I don´t give a rats ass who the fuck you are. Whether I vote for the neo nazis, or the social democrats. But lucky for you, I am a social democrat. Who is maybe just a tiny bit right turned. But that usually happens in the town that I live in.

And well, after I had emptied my mailbox, they took the elevator down.

Wolfman1982 said:
Mood: Pissed off, but alright. I just logged off my chat program, and went out emptied my mailbox, and while I was there in the hall. Where the flatowners have their mailbox, there , there was 6 fucking stupid brats. And I went over and opened my mailbox, and one of them said "it is forbidden" and I looked at the jerk, and he said "to open other peoples mailboxes". And I just ignored him, then he said "can I ask you a question ?" and I just looked at him again without saying a word , and then he said "why are you so ugly ?" , and I just ignored the shit he said. But my thought patterns was like this "well I asked your mother the same thing about you , last time I fucked her ". Or another thought was "well I could ask the same question about you! ". And probably some other smart thoughtanswer. But I did the smartest thing I could do, just ignore the fanatic fuckwit. and his fellow idiots. But what I felt, was an anger which could have resulted in 6 brats being beaten to pulp, and me shouting racial slurs, and doing the "sieg heil" movement with my arms. But I didn´t do it, because of one single thing, I am not a racist, and I couldn´t care less about their religion. That they have, but what pisses me off, is their rudeness, and also that they had no buisiness doing at my floor. But it irritates me, when people do what they want, and there is no police around after 14:00 GMT+1 in this fucking stinking little ghetto town, where the minority has the majority. And some more scary stuff is at hand , because of different stuff.

So to make it clear, I don´t care about colour or religious faith. But if you can behave, then I will smile, and maybe even give you a beer. But if you are a person who can´t behave. Then I don´t give a rats ass who the fuck you are. Whether I vote for the neo nazis, or the social democrats. But lucky for you, I am a social democrat. Who is maybe just a tiny bit right turned. But that usually happens in the town that I live in.

And well, after I had emptied my mailbox, they took the elevator down.

*blinking* just a little irritable Wolfie? Easy.....miscreants will be miscreants...er...children will be children....usually the only people they do not irritate is their parents....lol :kiss: um I take that back....I was just thinking of how my little boy somehow knows he is getting under my skin and works it...lord how he works it....you ask him why and he goes..."I don't know" They are put on this earth to try us....and to teach us patience...yeah...thats it...to teach us patience.... :nana:

naughtyinsilk said:
*walks in, and collapses with exhaustion*

May I wish you a wonderful friday, you luverly ladies & gents :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Well I have been a little busy, a single mum friend of ours got rushed into hospital on friday, timed it perfectly for the start of the school holidays I am sure. :rolleyes:
So I have spent the last week at her house looking after her pets and kids, aaaargggghhhhhhh teenagers!! Just easier to do it there than here , especially with going to see her each day as well, fortunately her parents have come down to stay today so I am free!!

Have had one good night though, on Saturday, I left my SO babysitting them, and went to see Stiff Little Fingers playing at our local theatre. It was awesome, by chance the whole old gang of us were there, some I havent seen in 25 years including two that I used to be in a band with. (We were like a cross between a cheap Wayne County & the electric chairs and The Motels.) Strange thing is most of them live away from the area and had just returned for the show. Got to bed about 8am, totally pissed, I havent drunk that amount in decades.

You are a good person Naughty :kiss: Now I wish you lived over here...I need a baby sitter sometimes...and I do not trust just anyone.....*grin* Seriously, I think it is wonderful how helpful you are to those in your life.

I was taking my morning exercise walk this morning and I got caught out in the rain.....um...my comfy tee shirt was wet and plastered to my breasts.... Have you ever tried power walking with your arms folded over your chest? Its awkward! I figured my Mother's neighbors are not ready for my exhibitionism yet...lol. :devil:

Gi: they weren´t kids, they were 13+ , but the words I used like "brat" is to me a better insult, than using the words I also used about them. But as I said, I was silent. And did the best thing possible, and that was ignoring them, and saying nothing. But when I was indoor, there some words came out of my mouth, which I am not going to say or write here. Brat is a perfect word here, since they wouldn´t understand why I said that, instead of bigger words. So in my mind, I used my intelligence.

Wolfman1982 said:
Gi: they weren´t kids, they were 13+ , but the words I used like "brat" is to me a better insult, than using the words I also used about them. But as I said, I was silent. And did the best thing possible, and that was ignoring them, and saying nothing. But when I was indoor, there some words came out of my mouth, which I am not going to say or write here. Brat is a perfect word here, since they wouldn´t understand why I said that, instead of bigger words. So in my mind, I used my intelligence.
:kiss: good for you. :)

Gi_Venus said:
I was taking my morning exercise walk this morning and I got caught out in the rain.....um...my comfy tee shirt was wet and plastered to my breasts.... Have you ever tried power walking with your arms folded over your chest? Its awkward! I figured my Mother's neighbors are not ready for my exhibitionism yet...lol. :devil:

*Raises hand*
I LOVE seeing nips under a wet t-shirt :devil:

Too bad for anyone who cares to act like they don't :nana:

lightsaver said:
*Raises hand*
I LOVE seeing nips under a wet t-shirt :devil:

Too bad for anyone who cares to act like they don't :nana:
Okay...lol you get picts when I do a shoot. :kiss: Light! :heart: How are you doing honey?

Gi_Venus said:
Okay...lol you get picts when I do a shoot. :kiss: Light! :heart: How are you doing honey?

I am hanging in there Gianna :kiss: :heart:
Glad this week is ovA! What about you?
Picts - woohoo!

Annie talked me back to sanity today...lol I wandered into the woods.....and was lost....sigh....

lightsaver said:
I am hanging in there Gianna :kiss: :heart:
Glad this week is ovA! What about you?
Picts - woohoo!
I am one mooody bitch....er gal...no bitch....er.. ah..lol I am glad it is over too....okay...got to buy a new camera....sigh...my ex borrowed it and dropped it....

Gi_Venus said:
I am one mooody bitch....er gal...no bitch....er.. ah..lol I am glad it is over too....okay...got to buy a new camera....sigh...my ex borrowed it and dropped it....

Shall I up the ante and start a, "Vote for Gi's wet T-shirt pics!" :devil:

Not to pressure you into getting a new digicam or anything. :eek:

And Arrgh! on anyone who borrows and drops a camera - Eghad!

Gi_Venus said:
:heart: Oh! you wiggle too! We are a small community of wigglers....um....that sounds like fish bait.

I can wiggle, I know how to shake my moneymaker..... :nana:

lightsaver said:
Shall I up the ante and start a, "Vote for Gi's wet T-shirt pics!" :devil:

Not to pressure you into getting a new digicam or anything. :eek:

And Arrgh! on anyone who borrows and drops a camera - Eghad!

I second that motion!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back