Lit Tits - for guys as well as girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't even posing he was gazing out of the window at something and oblivious so I took some snaps, they all came out nicely, and when he saw what I was doing and how he had not noticed he laughed and laughed, and those pictures are less 'poised' but show his face and are my favourite. I am not a good photographer but the non clipped of these are some of my favourites I took.

Posed or not, it's a really good picture and I love the natural lighting. :) :rose:
 
He wasn't even posing he was gazing out of the window at something and oblivious so I took some snaps, they all came out nicely, and when he saw what I was doing and how he had not noticed he laughed and laughed, and those pictures are less 'poised' but show his face and are my favourite. I am not a good photographer but the non clipped of these are some of my favourites I took.

I have to agree with the others; that is just a beautiful photo. Just from this little clip, I can understand why they'd be favourites of yours. Just lovely. :)
 
I dunno. I've already seen the first picture and all I see in the second link is a bunch of Pmann stick figures, including one where Pmann gets dildo in the arse. Very happy for you, btw.

I guess I can offer a re-post in exchange. :rolleyes:
gorgeous piece of artwork :rose:

Men's chests too?

Gianbattista's chest? I have edited a picture down and he says its ok to show it ( just not mine) .
yes, men's chests too. it was the whole point of this thread - open to all

great shot :rose:
 
Well now.....


Happy birthday to me!

Thank you, Aggie. :)

You're very welcome. :kiss::kiss:

Wowsers!! Lovely! :kiss: :heart:

:rose:

did you tie that yourself?

I did indeed.

Quite the lovely gift to open.:D

Why thank you.

You do know how to wrap a gift.



Just pop that bow open! Video, please.

:D:heart:

Perfectly lovely. :rose:

I really like that shot and may just try to replicate.

Thanks Brooke. You ought to, I think the birthday boy would approve.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top