Dark Hearts (Closed)

“Sweetie, I think we should get a shower (together of course) and clean up, then we can get out of her.

He helped her stand, then they headed for the bathroom. Thankfully, the shower was large enough for both of them.

“I'll behave,” he said with a wink, and they entered the shower.
 
Watching him wink and then it was interesting seeing his body what had happened to him, it was incredible. Everything seemed perfect and in that moment she closed her eyes feeling the warm water and it made her feel content a smile on her face.
 
Peyton was enjoying Sara and the warm water, and he did behave for a few seconds; after all, she did need to get clean, and using the wash cloth with soap on her body was a way of helping. His hands were more than happy to help soap her breasts. Helpful was his middle name.

“Isn't taking a shower together fun?”

He didn't wait for an asnwer, being too busy with the soap and with her delightful body. “You know this might be too much fun – might not want to leave the shower – then the water would turn cold – not good.”

When her hands went between her legs to wash up, his hands joined hers. “Just being helpful,” he said.

Then, he washed her ass cheeks. “You are almost clean. It would be a shame to get you dirty again right now. I think I can wait 'til we get to the lab – maybe. Is the backseat of your car big enough.” He laughed. “I'm not really that naughty; I'm naughtier.”
 
She rolled her eyes and laughed as she got out of the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping it around herself. "Come on Peyton we should get going since we have a damn mad man after you" She said and began to wonder what was going on in his head. Shrugging the thought off her she got dressed quickly, she hated to be cold. It was something that didn't feel right to her, he had been through so much and disfigured badly yet through her own eyes she still see's the Peyton while at the same time seeing his deformity. She grew sad because she had it in her head that she could have helped him, not go through all of the bull shit if she had been there, she blamed herself.
 
Peyton and Sara dressed and were ready to leave within a few minutes. He could sense that something wasn't right. He put his arm around her. “I love you, babe. Let's go get your car.”

They exited the apartment, and Peyton said, “We walking or taking the bikes?”
 
Back
Top